Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 13. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 04:54:25 AM
I think the thing that can make crypto last long term is the user, as long as the active users use bitcoin then bitcoin will never disappear despite the many negative news.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 04:48:23 AM
Crypto will last a long time because this technology will always evolve for mutual benefit. Now crypto has become a profitable investment place and always lives up to no users. The future is still long for the next generation then with that many people think of it for their money saving.

I agree with you because for nowadays when people invest into bitcoin say want to do it for a long term. Only said way of investment give you profit in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 04:39:37 AM
If our community is expanded, then encryption can keep long-term transactions. There may be many related regulations in the future, but that is necessary for the growth of the whole industry.
Long term investment is better than anything here is the crypto market because it is in our benefit which results in huge profit besides which there is no other way to get that much profit and is only possible with Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two are valuable currencies. On the other hand short term makes things quickly but profit here is lesser than that of long term.
In my opinion. To go long-term, each individual must be aware of the importance of the market. For example, the market needs to build the community we have to contribute together to build. Do not for personal gain, but to affect the whole community. The game is very long open your mind to achieve your goals. Any market!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 19, 2018, 02:09:46 AM
As long as people are buying,selling or using it the crypto currencies will stay here.But I will say forever because now most of the people are accepting crypto currencies so the governments also were trying to legalize it and some countries who said they will ban it also revising their status so now crypto has got their sopt so now it is in our hand to make the adoption to new system.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
July 19, 2018, 01:49:29 AM
I don't believe it's important to stress excessively. There is presumably that both the legislature and the managing an account area bolster the direction of the contraceptive cash. There are numerous enormous whale that regularly make FUD, however with the nonstop improvement of the scrambled network, it will be greater and greater, and there will be more great organization and more than extraordinary cash. At the point when bitcoin is received on a huge scale, its cost will end up stable.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency best for long term investment and this is reality we all know here on the forum most of the people know about it. Besides this Ethereum is also acting as long term investment but has lesser profit than the Bitcoin so it is on 2nd place in the crypto market which is best for long term.

The current market of Bitcoin took a lot of time but here are more chances of its increase in the upcoming days as we know that demand rate is increasing as investors are in benefit to have Bitcoin now.
Activity: 274
July 17, 2018, 07:05:19 AM
Popularity of it grows up very fast and more and more people want to invest in it to get profit in the future. So cryptocurrency go for long time in our life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 12:50:39 AM
If our community is expanded, then encryption can keep long-term transactions. There may be many related regulations in the future, but that is necessary for the growth of the whole industry.
Long term investment is better than anything here is the crypto market because it is in our benefit which results in huge profit besides which there is no other way to get that much profit and is only possible with Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two are valuable currencies. On the other hand short term makes things quickly but profit here is lesser than that of long term.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
July 16, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will go for long term because of people will not stop investing every time the market prices are dumping and that is the reason why volatility is very important since we can always use the volatile market to earn more profit.
This is one great feature among many others. There are numerous other advantages which have made life easy. Earning easy money from the comfort of one’s home has been a dream for many people out there and the dream has come true with the advent of Bitcoin which enables you to earn easy money.

Wide and general acceptability of Bitcoin has enabled people buy and shop goods from the international market as well which was not as easy before. Super profits have been what the users quest for and have been earning it for long.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
The cryptocurrency market is that of democracy hence the more people using this currency the more its value will increase and the more powerful its total capitalization will get over time ensuring its sustainability and existence in the long term, 
Activity: 540
July 14, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
Mass adoption is now a hot issue, there are now people who are now adopting bitcoin because of globalization. I am sure that people will adopt bitcoin because of its function and importance in our society and economy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 14, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
Every scenario is quiet possible, as well as depressive 2-3 years and Boom after, also we may see positive 5 years and the a long depression...
Long term investment is known for the Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two are more valuable in the world that is why the markets also act differently.

It will payoff the most doing long term investment once a person invests either in Bitcoin or Ethereum and then waits for the market to go high for he is waiting and expecting the high market. Furthermore it is true that long term investment has huge profit for us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
July 12, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
Going long term might be a bit hard to deal with since so many things could happen. Market could go very low and if you badly need your money you might just be selling it at a losing price. Yet I believe that even with all the downfall of market due to regulations and other things affecting the cryptocurrencies negatively there might be instances in the future when cryptocurrencies will become popular again and maybe goes high in value as the usage will go as high as well.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 07:38:36 PM
I am newbie. As I know, to generate a profit is buy on low price and sell when high price.

It's easy to say, but it's really hard to do. But that's right of course. You need to be patient person and wait, when the price is really small, because time is really important on that. When you wait more, you earn more.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
User adoption for phase 1

Merchant adoption for phase 2

Ease of use in phase 3

Further growth to include people without a banking account, but just a mobile phone --- > Long term
Activity: 333
July 12, 2018, 05:26:44 PM
I think no doubt about that. Surely you will have a good profit. Only the problem is if your country will be banned the crypto that time you will face some problems. according to my knowldge, there are no more major things that you stuck. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 05:09:07 PM
Crypto Currency is now the New Financial System , the Future Currency that's why it will stay for good! Whatever will the government do to eradicate Crypto Currency still they can't stop it from flourishing around the world!

With the good benefits that people may gets from Crypto I think it will keeps on increasing its adaptation throughout the whole world. And no one can even srop it because its peoples choices ways and means of living.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
July 12, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Big fish (I assume you are talking about the richest holders of cryptocurrency) gets its profit from us - newbies or medium-scale traders.
Imagine there are just a couple of big players left on the market.
Do you think they will be interested in trading with each other?
What will be the pricing policy in this case?

So I don't think the current situation will undergo a 180-degree turn as the whole crypto activity is based on a large number of small players.
Activity: 333
July 12, 2018, 04:57:05 PM
Please refer to the market conditions you will have a good answer. And another thing is crypto works are mushrooming around the peoples day by day. So many peoples are joining. Now it is like a chain. i think crypto will have a long journey
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
July 12, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
As we all know that as soon as the bitcoin price reached $ 19800 at the end of 2017, at present the BTC price is constantly decreasing and is adjusting at the $6000 mark. According to my analysis, long term price of bitcoin is in the bear market, so the market is in a down cycle. I believe you should not invest long term at this point the risk will be very high.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
July 12, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Cryptocurrency will only go for long term if most of the people will still continue to invest, always remember that the market price is based on supply and demand so prices will just keep on increasing as long as people is still interested.
Pages:
Jump to: