Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 16. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 252
July 09, 2018, 03:47:28 PM
Crypto is here to stay and it will stay for long term. Even it doesn't stay for long, due to crypto, we got to know about blockchain and it will stay forever. It would be implemented in almost everything in future
  Same as you I think crypto currency will last forever, we know that every functional for human needs helping with the a transaction method and a lot of other, using bitcoin is really very special right now, because bitcoin saves our time and it help us to get better in life no matter how we are going in life and what kind of situation we are facing so I think crypto currency will last forever without any doubt and issue.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

yes of course In fact this is one of my goal is to buy more profitable and hold for long term or sell once my set price target will reached.
This is alo one of the safest investment that promised with a very high profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 12:54:02 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
There is point in everything you have said. Everything here is very possible. I won't be surprised if the big banks or international banks decides to have their own cryptocurrency. Like you have said, let's hope we who are early participants of cryptocurrency still have enough if that time comes to be able to re-enter or be competitive in the market. Else, we will all be at the mercy of the big investors.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 12:18:12 PM
Crypto is here to stay and it will stay for long term. Even it doesn't stay for long, due to crypto, we got to know about blockchain and it will stay forever. It would be implemented in almost everything in future
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
Crypto will last a long time when the government can accept the existence of bitcoin to the full because with that kind of thing a person becomes more comfortable when wanting to invest and in looking for income is also very wide open without barriers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
Probably the best choice in this type of decision would be to trust the top cryptocurrencies on the stage. You can be always confident in Bitcoin, Ethereum and some of the top cryptos.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
I think crypto market is rising up slowly and it will continue to rise up in the coming months, now that it is back to its limelight, lets just hope that it will continue until the ed of the year so we can benefit from it.
Activity: 644
July 09, 2018, 09:50:33 AM
Of course, all participants are important - both big and small. Because big fishes are not so much and if all the cryptocurrency is concentrated in their hands, then there will be no sense in it. Small movements and transactions are also necessary to maintain supply and demand.
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 09, 2018, 07:17:37 AM
Mostly is in the hands of the elite, cryptos are a real threat to them and they are scared, if they are scared they are willing to do everything in order to save themselves, but than again the people decide if crypto is here for the long term, if people finally see that governments and banks are not beneficial for them and they dont listen to the FUD and lies from banks and media and government we all have a chance to make this beautifull thing happen, if the people want to use crypto the governments cannot imprison them for allways as long as we are not scared to express that we want to live freely in this world and we dont want others to decide how they misabuse us, our time, our money and our lives.

Yes, as long as more and more people are gonna support the cryptocurrencies there will be more life for it and it will continue to live as long as we investors and traders will continue to use it.
Activity: 29
July 09, 2018, 06:36:04 AM
Cryptocurrency is the new age of financial world and the attribute of new order to come in next 20-30 years. That means that with time the appliance of bitcoin will be growing, subsequently the price of it also. So at the moment we've seen the peak of 20k which will be overlapped till 50-100 in next 5-7 years, means that if you want to make long term investments - it's still not late, I would say even that now is very suitable time to buy bitcoin for long term to take profits X10 and more with few years. It's inevitably in fact - the rise of cryptocyrrency is call of time, as any new it faces resistance from old, but it's already proved that it can do life easier and safer. In nearest years to come we will witness to big economic changes thanks to crypto that will modify our perception of money as the blood of economy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 05:33:17 AM
If they still get support from people especially those people who can buy huge amount of coins and as well as the miners continue their work mining coins in the market. So I think crypto will last for more decades and if they make good developments to their systems people will surely invest to it. The best thing to do right now is to show your support to crypto by investing coins if you have some capital to put or just continue doing your work here as a trader or a holder.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 05:31:23 AM
as long as there are investors, crypto can still last long and still can develop the project. the key of all this is an investor who is ready to assist in project development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
July 09, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
Mostly is in the hands of the elite, cryptos are a real threat to them and they are scared, if they are scared they are willing to do everything in order to save themselves, but than again the people decide if crypto is here for the long term, if people finally see that governments and banks are not beneficial for them and they dont listen to the FUD and lies from banks and media and government we all have a chance to make this beautifull thing happen, if the people want to use crypto the governments cannot imprison them for allways as long as we are not scared to express that we want to live freely in this world and we dont want others to decide how they misabuse us, our time, our money and our lives.
Activity: 224
July 09, 2018, 03:58:12 AM
I would like to return 3 years ago, buy NEM, Stellar, NEO, ETH or even Ripple.
Now imagine what can happen in 5 years. You never know...You never know... Cool
Activity: 58
July 09, 2018, 03:43:21 AM
In my opinion in everyday life how a food store can survive until mutual benefit both parties. When crowded buyers and there a project will last long. And vice versa if it's no buyer maybe the store will be destroyed. Just like bitcoin if there are no enthusiasts maybe he will not be prolonged to always exist, but if the enthusiast is always coming will bring the happy news that bitcoin will always exist long.
Activity: 28
July 09, 2018, 03:42:55 AM
I am agreed in this actually we are so lucky that we have found bitcoin in this early stage and also the other cryptocurrencies that are circulating in the market right now after so much year for sure the world will realized what is the importance of cryptocurrency.
Merit: 117
July 09, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

I Believe that bitcoin can give a massive amount of benefits if we use the long-term process of investing on the crypto and the best is the investing as long-term on the bitcoin. Regarding the fish that you mention. For if there is no fish on the trading is might lack of interest. I believe that all of us have an important role in this trading.  I think crypto will be forever more.
Activity: 234
July 09, 2018, 02:52:49 AM
crypto will last a long time if we can maintain and can develop crypto well, because during this time we feel the crypto world has been weakened in the possibility caused by instability in the market price... Undecided
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 02:42:27 AM
The digital society will only happen if all of the people will adapt cryptocurrencies. There is a high chance that the bitcoin will become the main currency in the future. Users are keep patronizing bitcoin because they know that it is more convenient and more faster than using fiat currency.
the chance of bitcoin to be the main currency of the future is very open. with a very fast transactions delivery technology makes bitcoin an alternative to replace other digital currencies
bitcoin does have the opportunity, namely the opportunity to become a digital currency without any limitations in it in control by our own and with our privacy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 02:09:01 AM
The digital society will only happen if all of the people will adapt cryptocurrencies. There is a high chance that the bitcoin will become the main currency in the future. Users are keep patronizing bitcoin because they know that it is more convenient and more faster than using fiat currency.
the chance of bitcoin to be the main currency of the future is very open. with a very fast transactions delivery technology makes bitcoin an alternative to replace other digital currencies
Pages:
Jump to: