Pages:
Author

Topic: How would you double $100,000 safely? - page 49. (Read 73714 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I have $100,000 to invest but want to safely double it in a year. Any suggestions?

if you want to safe to double in a year. buy and hold bitcoin is the best choice and $100,000 is a decent amount sufficient to holding

I wonder where you can buy ~222.222 BTC in one transaction. Maybe do small chunks of transactions and place it on different wallets at different websites so even if your account gets hacked, you will not lose all your money. Just a warning though, people will always target your account once they found out that it holds this much money.

of course you do not have to buy that much in one transaction, and very much to buy bitcoin with big amount but very safe. LocalBitcoins it seems very safe.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It is impossible to double anything safely. Even making the yearly interest from bank deposits have risks.

I suggest that you invest something that you love, instead of investing it for the money. If you think something is going to succeed, go for it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I have $100,000 to invest but want to safely double it in a year. Any suggestions?

if you want to safe to double in a year. buy and hold bitcoin is the best choice and $100,000 is a decent amount sufficient to holding

I wonder where you can buy ~222.222 BTC in one transaction. Maybe do small chunks of transactions and place it on different wallets at different websites so even if your account gets hacked, you will not lose all your money. Just a warning though, people will always target your account once they found out that it holds this much money.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
You won't find a risk-free way. If you were, nobody would ever take a risk because they'd just take the safe route. Simple deduction.

Isn't that's exactly what I'm saying? When the OP asked for a safer way to double money and I said there is no safer way to double your money unless you willing to take some risk.

While everyone else say to invest, investing always involves with risk.
Then it would be hard (almost impossible, actually) to double $100K, much less to do that in one year. Investments always carry with them risks. The higher the risk, the higher the reward. If what OP wants is a safe way to double his money, that may take years, and his money would be subject to inflation all that time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You won't find a risk-free way. If you were, nobody would ever take a risk because they'd just take the safe route. Simple deduction.

Isn't that's exactly what I'm saying? When the OP asked for a safer way to double money and I said there is no safer way to double your money unless you willing to take some risk.

While everyone else say to invest, investing always involves with risk.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Double your $100k in one year? Easy, just buy that amount in bitcoin today. Place in a cold wallet, then check back in a year. It may have even tripled or quadrupled by then. You can thank me later.

Or what if it will drop instead of rising?

I don't think there is any safer way to double your money unless you're willing to take risk on that money.
That's the risk but that would not happen at today's trend. If you invest on a certain project of product you need to believe in it and be optimistic that it will give you profit base on what you projected to happen.

But isn't that still the risky way? When the OP is asking for a safer way? Tongue

Double your $100k in one year? Easy, just buy that amount in bitcoin today. Place in a cold wallet, then check back in a year. It may have even tripled or quadrupled by then. You can thank me later.

I don't think there is any safer way to double your money unless you're willing to take risk on that money.
That's the risk but that would not happen at today's trend. If you invest on a certain project of product you need to believe in it and be optimistic that it will give you profit base on what you projected to happen.

But isn't that still the risky way? When the OP is asking for a safer way? Tongue
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
nothing is truly safe to double your money. but may buy and hold bitcoin will be quite safe for the next few months

I believe this also there is no such thing as doubling your money. Only scamming sites or ponzis scheming are promising this kind of service.
And there is no safe way of doubling it, you need to work hard for it and establish a business.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

I doubt that you have that money, person with that amount wouldn't ask others what to do with that amount. And even if OP have it, asking for free ideas is not ao good idea. This look more like advertise for scammers to come and scam him. Be fair and pay for good and safe idea, in that way there is more chances that investment will be successful.

For me investing in btc would be safest option, of course not with all amount. Never go all in, but with decent amount you can earn good. I believe its still good time for buying.

Next time pay some professionals for idea, you will look much more serious.
Activity: 952

Activity: 952
Lol if bitcoin prices can be double or triple within one year. certainly no one is willing to use bitcoin or trade with a high risk?
You just have to hold it one year and become rich LOL
Give at least a year for your money. Buy bitcoins now and store it in your wallet, the future is bright for this project, join us to change the world and make a profit out of that change.
Activity: 476
Lol if bitcoin prices can be double or triple within one year. certainly no one is willing to use bitcoin or trade with a high risk?
You just have to hold it one year and become rich LOL
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
There are many options that offers double your money but the question is ,Can you trust them? Wink

Doubling your money requires time, involves risk.Doubling it safely limit your choices and i think its hard to find, even if you find one it may take a longer time.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

So easy right lol.

My question to you then is what are your qualifications you speak of to give such awesome advice, since its so easy.

Have you successfully made $100k outside from bitcoin? Cause clearly you know the future right.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

i would keep them in my wallet and i would wait for any price rise, this way is very safe one and events like Halving this year will double bitcoins that you have in your wallet

and if you want safe way then you should avoid gambling and even trading, as in gambling it is all about luck and in trading you need skills for that, without skills you will lose money
Activity: 870
I would suggest you seriously consider home or online business, or franchise. But you might need more than a year to double that amount in a new business.

I would consider something that can be scaled without limit to as many customers as possible and with a very high profit margin. Forex would have been a good idea but you said no to that.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
If it was really that easy then a lot people here would already do this to make huge profits.

I can't really see the price increase 100% from the price that we have today in just a year time.

25-50% looks more like an appropriate goal to reach in a year time.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I don't think there is a safe way to double anything, there is always a risk associated with investing money. Even if you decide to put that $100 000 in a savings account and earn interest rate, the government might force the bank to collect deposit tax from all the users and they can basically steal money from you. However Bitcoin offers the highest yield you can possibly have in the shortest amount of time, and should I have bought before the halving I would sell everything back at the first doubling of the price to be safe because Bitcoin is very volatile and you can easily lose money with a dip in price. Of course you can invest the money in an online or offline business if you have entrepreneurial spirit  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: