Pages:
Author

Topic: How you can know about bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
January 10, 2020, 04:06:56 AM
One of the problems is that those who promote these currencies are people who are far from cryptocurrencies and therefore many of their advice is incorrect.
This forum is an excellent place to learn, but there is no promotion outside the forum, especially in popular platforms such as YouTube and Twitter.
I know many people who ask about cryptocurrencies in the media, and unfortunately, many of those who give them advice is wrong.

It's really sucks to see those things since there information is misleading and might they will provide a wrong info to the newbies since sometimes they are been brought to some MLM or other ponzi schemes which could lead for them to fall down, But luckily there's a forum like this where new people could seek some guidance to know which of those schemes on crypto industries is worth to spend some time and which is not.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
Life's but a walking shadow!
January 10, 2020, 03:44:07 AM
You are yet to ask a specific question, there as so many aspects to bitcoin(mining,btc wallets,trading etc), and asking to know about bitcoin is not just enough and just means you have to start reading and limit the questions, or else you will likely fall into the hands of scammers.

I'll rather learn in this forum, than on youtube, I don't really like their policy on security(too many fake and scam videos, yet it takes them time to take it down), unlike here, we have dedicated users who regularly update newbies on how to be safe from scammers.
You can use the forum search option, look for topics you wish for to get started.
Newbies - read before posting
How to earn Bitcoins - part 1
You can start off with the threads above, the first contains a video of the basics of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 10, 2020, 02:57:13 AM
One of the problems is that those who promote these currencies are people who are far from cryptocurrencies and therefore many of their advice is incorrect.
This forum is an excellent place to learn, but there is no promotion outside the forum, especially in popular platforms such as YouTube and Twitter.
I know many people who ask about cryptocurrencies in the media, and unfortunately, many of those who give them advice is wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 10, 2020, 02:17:09 AM
I have attended many classes but I still don't get profit from it.
there is two problems with this. most classes aren't really that useful to begin with and more importantly you can only make profit from trading (whether it is stocks or anything else) by gaining experience in the market itself not by attending multiple courses, classes, workshops,...

Then, i know about bitcoin on April 2019 from someone youtube channel.
i'd stay away from youtube channels specially if they are price related and giving you "signals". they have little to no understanding of how the bitcoin market works.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
January 10, 2020, 12:48:22 AM
I think the information about bitcoin in our real life is very little or can be nothing, we only can found it on invest lessons, economic seminar or search on google. The first kind investment i know is stocks and mutual funds only because these kind more easy to find. I joinned the stocks class 2 years ago,
I have attended many classes but I still don't get profit from it. On Maret 2019 the volume and price of stocks is keep dropping till now, so i quit it. Then, i know about bitcoin on April 2019 from someone youtube channel. I very interested about it and want to learn it. I have spend many time to learn it, but its hard and i got headache . So, i decided to find some forum about bitcoin to get more information. I found bitcointalk.org and registered it. Here i know so many people in the world is interest in bitcoin and i'am motivated to learn more from other member who have many bitcoin experience

How you guys can know bitcoin? Who are the main person introduced about bitcoin for you? And how can you guys joinning this forum? Feel free to give your opinions Grin
Pages:
Jump to: