Pages:
Author

Topic: how you feel at this point(currently) - page 20. (Read 2073 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 04, 2019, 12:42:23 PM
Keep hold your coin and be patience, it will be rise but we don't know when bull run will come. Focus to your investment is the key for succes.

The truth must be said; HODL is the answers to all the questions raised based on the current situation report of the crypto market. Bitcoin bull run will never give any sign of it coming but will be experience unexpectedly before the year run out, so, be prepare for it. Though i have some little fractions of Bitcoin and some good altcoins along with shitcoins but will hodl them on a long term to get huge profits at the end of the day.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 04, 2019, 12:41:19 PM
i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/

I'm not sure at the moment. We seem to be following a pattern in the last 6 months or so of stability for a while, then a sudden drop. We shall see where the support is, and if it holds. I do feel thta we need prolonged price increases with high volumes to get us out of the bear. And that doesn't necessarily mean into a new bull, just out of the pattern of price drops.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
March 04, 2019, 12:34:09 PM
I feel there is disappointment, but I never thought of leaving, I prefer to keep it as an asset. I still believe and because of that I am still patient to wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 04, 2019, 12:26:24 PM
I also see this year as a continuation of 2018 when it comes to price. Sure there are already significant improvements in infrastructure and there will be more but I do not see it pumping the market just yet. Next year is where things will start to pick up and will continue until 2021.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
March 04, 2019, 12:10:47 PM
Keep hold your coin and be patience, it will be rise but we don't know when bull run will come. Focus to your investment is the key for succes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 04, 2019, 12:02:38 PM
i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.

how about your thought

With such a portfolio you can easily stay calm, no doubt)) But if you would have several millions in crypto you would speak in a different way...There is no doubt another bull run comes, this is the question of time only. As for me I think it will be next year because of Bitcoin halving in 2020. However I can be wrong and the crypto winter will last for a longer period of time...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 04, 2019, 11:51:43 AM
Looking at the  current situation in the crypto space, I feel there will not be any bull run happening any time soon in fact i don't think there is going to be a bull run at all. The crypto market is at the point where most of the top coins are their threshold in terms of its number of coins generated and people have huge amount of it causing an increase in its supply than that of its demand.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
March 04, 2019, 11:36:34 AM

how about your thought

Pages:
Jump to: