Pages:
Author

Topic: How/where to earn bitcoins? (not faucets) - page 2. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If you really want to earn even a BTC, spend some time posting on this forum and learning more then join a signature campaign when you reach a member status.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
You can join like most users and do a signature campaign, from buying and selling stuff.

But keep in mind, if you are deciding to sell stuff, its advised to sell something in trend like eg: iphone 5s

Everything else is also in demand too, but its better to go with where the most demand relies on then guessing if its going to sell for bitcoin. Or you can always try to get rid of other forms of electronics like a ps4 etc.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm not sure there are any good newbie campaigns. Last I checked most campaigns didn't even offer that level.
there are two or three out there both created by lightlord
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Easiest with no down money is a signature campaign.

If you have items or skills to sell.  Then look into selling on the forum.  There is just about all kinds of goods being sold hardware/and non hardware.   Also is a entire section for services if you have those to sell.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The easiest way to earn i found in this forum , is to burn some energy ! , if you have some hobbies
like designing or coding , or any freelancers jobs , you may earn a nice amount per job ! .
Also there's a bounty system in this thread if you are expert in coding , and catching some
securities bugs .

Regards ,
All The Bitz
Activity: 910

Which PTC site are you using? Try Coinad if you have not try them.

Yeah, I can also say I've been pretty happy with them lately. They're serving more ads now than they were doing for a while. BitVisitor can be good too - quick payouts - but it's been buggy for me lately.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale

i also want to know what is the easiest way to earn some btc to start with

I think the most easiest faucet, or you can see this thread many giveaway https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0. but the easiest is not always get a lot of bitcoin.

This forum is best to get a large enough bitcoin, yes it is "signature campaign"
When Newbie or Jr. Member ask this type of question.. they mostly get two answer. Faucets and signature campaign. Since you dont want faucets.. signature campaign is your only choice. 777Coin accept member from any rank.. Including Jr. Member. You should try applying for it. If you want, you can also buy Member or Full Member account and try to get a profit from it.
What the best signature campaign for newbie account in here?

looks like you have already joined the best for newbies accounts , good luck with it

Yes I ask when before viewing, reading and decided to use it (Signature Campaign) I am using this now because this is only my opinion that can be used by the newbie account like me

Glad that you head for my advice and registred for 777Coin newbie campaign.

There are many ways and even threads in the forum itself to earn Bitcoins, just search. Smiley

1. Signature Campaign.
2. PTC sites which allow payments in BTC.
3. Micro tasks.
4. Purchase them (instead of earning). Wink

are ptc sites really worth it? i find the rates quite low to be honest, or maybe i used the wrong site.
which one do you think is the best and works with bitcoin?

Which PTC site are you using? Try Coinad if you have not try them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
There are many ways and even threads in the forum itself to earn Bitcoins, just search. Smiley

1. Signature Campaign.
3. Micro tasks.

are ptc sites really worth it? i find the rates quite low to be honest, or maybe i used the wrong site.
I have never seen a PTC website for Bitcoin that was profitable, or not any more profitable than your average bitcoin faucet. A way to make bitcoins that isn't a sig campaing is MTurk in Amazon, i think there is a way to convert your pay in BTC directly.
legendary
Activity: 896

1. Signature Campaign.
3. Micro tasks.

legendary
Activity: 1764
easiest way is sell things through cryptothrift.com ... else maybe cointasker?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

1. Signature Campaign.
3. Micro tasks.
Activity: 910
I'm not sure there are any good newbie campaigns. Last I checked most campaigns didn't even offer that level.
Activity: 826
You can do what most people mention like localbitcoins.com or coinbase but if you really want better rates 1:1.

You pretty much have to get creative, build up your rep, then post an exchange on this forum for whatever it maybe.

Eg: Buying a btc-e code then depositing or risk of wire transfer to another country
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
everything looks ok with those sign campains, but there are only two of them for newbees....
legendary
Activity: 1400
Back in the days, you can get btc by trading coins from the giveaway board  
Activity: 171

I think the most easiest faucet, or you can see this thread many giveaway https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0. but the easiest is not always get a lot of bitcoin.

This forum is best to get a large enough bitcoin, yes it is "signature campaign"
When Newbie or Jr. Member ask this type of question.. they mostly get two answer. Faucets and signature campaign. Since you dont want faucets.. signature campaign is your only choice. 777Coin accept member from any rank.. Including Jr. Member. You should try applying for it. If you want, you can also buy Member or Full Member account and try to get a profit from it.

looks like you have already joined the best for newbies accounts , good luck with it

Yes I ask when before viewing, reading and decided to use it (Signature Campaign) I am using this now because this is only my opinion that can be used by the newbie account like me
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sign Camps are good.
legendary
Activity: 1106

Activity: 171

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
try giveaway section

The giveaway section, faucets for altcoins that just launched, or giveaways of services that just launched.

The altcoin subforums used to be full of giveaways, then they stopped it. Is the giveaways section as good as it used to be?

It's usually gambling websites promoting their services now. (It's located in the gambling section anyways, so yeah) That means you'll probably have to wager your BTC after you receive them.

Worth a try though, OP. Although you probably don't get a chance to win the giveaways.
but that is a lot of work and time for just a small amount. you need to register at their website, confirm etc and then receive the tiny amount which you can only gamble away.
Pages:
Jump to: