Pages:
Author

Topic: How/where to earn bitcoins? (not faucets) - page 5. (Read 5719 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
February 22, 2015, 02:57:22 PM
here you have a complete overview of all signature campaigns:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
you will be able to find signature campaign for any member status. Of course, the better your rank, the higher the payment.
legendary
Activity: 1039
Merit: 1005
February 22, 2015, 02:53:41 PM
Are there any quick ways to level up or does it simply depend on the amount of posts that you make?

As others have posted, it depends on time and number of posts.
Activity is computed as min(number_of_posts, number_of_14_day_intervals_with_posts * 14)

However, there is a market for forum accounts - you'll often find that someone sells a full, senior, or even hero member account.
People often fear that bought accounts might be misused for shady things, but for participating in a signature campaign they might make sense (if the account isn't too expensive). But signature campaigns still require that you make regular non-spam posts, most pay per post.

Onkel Paul
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 22, 2015, 02:48:23 PM
Thanks for the suggestions and quick replies guys, I do appreciate it and apologies if I posted in the wrong section.

Are there any quick ways to level up or does it simply depend on the amount of posts that you make?

Just keep posting quality content and trying to learn. If you have cash, you could go buy some bitcoin.

Why earn bitcoin when you can just try to earn money, then buy bitcoin with it? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
February 22, 2015, 02:10:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestions and quick replies guys, I do appreciate it and apologies if I posted in the wrong section.

Just active in this forum and post with consuctive post, don't be spammer Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 22, 2015, 01:57:33 PM
starts selling somethig or buy your money on bitcoin
and sell when high buy when low
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
February 22, 2015, 01:55:34 PM

There's no shortcuts or quick ways to level up unfortunately.  It's all based on Activity and the minimum posts you make during a bi-weekly period.  Here's the breakdown:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608

Basically every 2 weeks on a Tuesday is when you "rank up".  By the time you hit Full Member you should qualify for the higher paying Signature Campaigns, like the one I'm in.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
February 22, 2015, 01:52:07 PM
you can try earning with signature,i think thats the best way to earn here
on this forum Smiley)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 22, 2015, 01:49:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 22, 2015, 01:32:48 PM
Hi, I'm just wondering what are the best/easiest ways to earn BTC?

Is there anything like the website fiver where you do tasks to earn BTC instead of £/$?

I have no clue about programming or anything like that but I am good at writing if that would be helpful at all. Are there any threads on here where people are requiring tasks done in return for BTC?

Also, quite a few people recommend signature campaigns as a good way to earn BTC, bearing in mind I am fairly new and only a junior member, would this be both feasible and worthwhile and if so could you please guide me on how to do this please?

Any other suggestions other than the ones outlined are also welcome, any help much appreciated.

The Services section is always open for members with skills that they can offer in exchange for bitcoin. If you are a good writer, you can find some work in there. If you are good at coding, there are people out there who are willing to pay in exchange for good and quality service. And as for the signature campaign, you need to have at least the member rank for you to participate in some signature campaigns. Participating in a signature campaign is a good thing to do if you have too much spare time in your hands, because you can use it for posting in here while learning and at the same time, earning bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1106
February 22, 2015, 01:24:47 PM
Yes they right about SIG campaign but you need rise your rank first, minimum member rank, that's good for earn from SIG campaign. Another options is sell your skill on service section if you have something skill. And you can do something task. I have some site which you can earn btc there like:
earncrypto.com
Coinworker.com
Get-btc.
legendary
Activity: 910
February 22, 2015, 01:20:46 PM
You can always check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
at the Services section of the forum. There are people asking for content writers etc.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 22, 2015, 01:17:56 PM
Hi, I'm just wondering what are the best/easiest ways to earn BTC?

Is there anything like the website fiver where you do tasks to earn BTC instead of £/$?

I have no clue about programming or anything like that but I am good at writing if that would be helpful at all. Are there any threads on here where people are requiring tasks done in return for BTC?

Also, quite a few people recommend signature campaigns as a good way to earn BTC, bearing in mind I am fairly new and only a junior member, would this be both feasible and worthwhile and if so could you please guide me on how to do this please?

Any other suggestions other than the ones outlined are also welcome, any help much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: