Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥HoxShop🔥 Polymerbit, BTCC, NastyFans, Ravenbit, OpenDime | ⬇ Price Drop 26Feb - page 2. (Read 4370 times)

Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
GOLDEN GOXXED COIN

I have a gold colored Goxxed coin 2 “ commiserative anniversary edition “with the number 93 on one side,

-but there should only be 80 were made. 🤔

- Can anyone give me an answer to this🙏

It seems like more than 80 were made.

See this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14790319

I've tried to answer this myself (I have #81). Apparently Bigtime Spaghetti did a second batch of 40 more of each, meaning the real number is closer to 120. I would call this information more a founded rumor than fact though since I cannot verify it in the past forum communications, only a post where he says he is making some more.
Hox
Activity: 751
Merit: 296
GOLDEN GOXXED COIN

I have a gold colored Goxxed coin 2 “ commiserative anniversary edition “with the number 93 on one side,

It seems like more than 80 were made.

See this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14790319
copper member
Activity: 400
Merit: 40
GOLDEN GOXXED COIN

Hox
Unfunded Denarium sold and Funded is back in stock.

If you see anything you like PM and let's make a deal.
copper member
Activity: 192
Merit: 7
ILL TAKE THE 2015 FUNDED FOR .02 BTC
Hox
Satori Sold.

Added Two Denarium 2015 Custom Coins - Unfunded and Funded (0.001 BTC)
Hox
Denarium and Cryptolator Unchained sold.

Added BTCC 1k and Satori chip, both funded pre-fork.

https://shop.coin.community/
Hox
Added a Denarium Custom coin. Everything you see is still available. If you see something you like, PM me.
Activity: 102
Merit: 6
Added a Ledger Coinbells Connectable and loaded Denarium.

Hi
do you have coinbelles connectable?? if so plz pm me
thanks
Hox
Thanks MoparMiningLLC.

I have created a poll to help decide what to auction next. Vote here.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15

Not sure what you're talking about but I have some Ether Cards and Crypto Greeting Cards that I 'm thinking about auctioning, if that's what you mean?

Nice. Those Ether cards are so beautiful and original 1st version and I have few of them.. Are you going put some version 1.0 of Crypto Greeting Cards?

Best Rainbowsky
legendary
the ravenbit one are the ones I am talking about - kinda makes the coin look like a short fat rocket ready to take off.
Hox
hox - can I ask where you got your coin stands, makes me think of a rocket when I look at your coins lol

The pointy ones are from the Ravenbit coins, and the more square ones I think are from kialara.

Hox, is it possible to add crypto related wallet cards both new and old time in your shop?

Not sure what you're talking about but I have some Ether Cards and Crypto Greeting Cards that I 'm thinking about auctioning, if that's what you mean?
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
Everything is up to date in OP. Be aware current express shipping time is about a month Sad

Hello Hox,

How are you? Guys and Gals, Hox just does not have the shop in his site but also he has Wikipedia of crypto collectibles in his site. It is very informative and you should check it out. I always check the site periodically. Here it is:
https://wiki.coin.community/Category:Releases

Hox, is it possible to add crypto related wallet cards both new and old time in your shop?

Best, good to see you again, Rainbowsky

legendary
hox - can I ask where you got your coin stands, makes me think of a rocket when I look at your coins lol
Hox
OP is up to date. Shipping is slowly getting back to normal but I'm still sending everything as express post for now.

Added 2 Bitcoin Suisse Series 2 notes.

legendary
I have tried to order from OP's site in the past but it always gives me 404 errors anytime I have tried to purchase anything.

Now that I said that, the site is working lol so I take back the above post now.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
Added a sold out cryptoart piece, A decade and beyond #17/30. It's also on the Openbazaar store but I'm not sure its updating properly.

Added a small Cryptoart Pwned (#38/120). One recently sold at auction for more, so I think this one might go quickly.

maybe you have the possibility to get these two cryptoarts?
because I would be very interested

this boths looks very fantastic!
Pages:
Jump to: