Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥HoxShop🔥 Polymerbit, BTCC, NastyFans, Ravenbit, OpenDime | ⬇ Price Drop 26Feb - page 3. (Read 4370 times)

Hox
Activity: 751
Merit: 296
Everything is up to date in OP. Be aware current express shipping time is about a month Sad
Hox
Updated prices. Also, I got a case for the Kialara Silver #197, which if you haven't seen them they're awesome. They make it so much easier to show off the bars without worrying about damage.

copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
Added a Ledger Coinbells Connectable and loaded Denarium.

I want the Denarium but shipping from Australia 🙃
Hox
Sold some stuff and updated some prices. PM me if you're interested in anything.
Hox
Added a Polymerbit Starter Pack and lowered prices on some things.

Hox
Added a sold out cryptoart piece, A decade and beyond #17/30. It's also on the Openbazaar store but I'm not sure its updating properly.

Hox
I have started an OpenBazaar store. I am trying to build some reputation there, so I have added some products at a bit of a discount, so if you want to save some money check out the store.

OpenBazzar Link: ob://QmeBCXA3nhgKLFZav1fnkdFdWt6nzR5tXGKDG9aH7myXun/store

Or view online: https://openbazaar.com/QmeBCXA3nhgKLFZav1fnkdFdWt6nzR5tXGKDG9aH7myXun/store

Let me know if there's something on the website you want and I can add it to OB  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
GeekBitcoin 5mBTC – Unfunded
I would like to pay .006 If Y are interested let e know.
Hox
We're going old school today with two coins from 2014. A loaded 5LTC Lealana and a Goxxed coin.

Hox
Added a Ledger Coinbells Connectable and loaded Denarium.

Hox
Hi alamjob,

Sorry I don't sell on ebay. There are a few sellers on there so keep an eye out and you can grab some nice stuff.

Cheers

I like to buy BitcoinPenny and one bitbills but I can by through ebay. My ebay ID is faz239. Thanks,

DO Y HAVE THE FOLLOWING
BTCC Series 1 Token with 0.001 BTC   Unknown   0.001 BTC
50 BTC TGBEX 2015 Gold Plated Silver Coin   01/01/2015   50.000 BTC
Supernet 1st Edition Gold Plated Silver Coin
I can buy the following through ebay for the item below. My ebay user id is faz239.

I don have bitcoin so i use paypal or credit card. I used the btc to usd dollar conversion tool to come up the the price.

Supreme BTC – Load ‘N Go – 3 Chip Set – DIY $30
GeekBitcoin 5mBTC – Unfunded $65
Hox
Added some more Opendimes. Including a 3-pack of the Opendime v3, which is no longer being made as v4 has been released, so grab one while you can  Grin

Hox
Added a set of Cryptopods and some more BTCC 1K chips.

Activity: 798
Merit: 326
Added a small Cryptoart Pwned (#38/120). One recently sold at auction for more, so I think this one might go quickly.

I'll take it.  Smiley
Hox
Added a small Cryptoart Pwned (#38/120). One recently sold at auction for more, so I think this one might go quickly.

Hox
I added a couple of PSA 9 A&G Cryptocurrency cards.

Hox
About 9 hours left on the crypto stamp, denarium and polymerbit notes. I also added several older (out of production) opendime versions.

Hox
Auctioning some stuff, get in early and you might grab a bargain!

Pages:
Jump to: