Pages:
Author

Topic: HTML5 COIN MAINTAINED ANN! gen2 X15 POW/POS, GAMES! MARKETPLACES! MERCHANTS! - page 17. (Read 118981 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
The coin already swapped? or the coins inside the exchanges are still to be swapped in the future?

When: After 75% Percent of all coins in circulation accounted in the exchange sites

This is impossible,

41b total market cap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/htmlcoin/#markets

Cryptsy .dat = 20b min bugged/unsyncable/burnt gone

My wallets= 1b Dead hard drives, 1b on scamtopia, 2b on cryptsy, 2b given out, to which most don't even do crypto...

Other ppl that will not exchange= at least 1b

not sure what or who else...But if 41b total print atm, 41b - the MIN estimate of 25b = 16b.... so there is no way 75% of the coins will be on exchanges.

There is less then 20b total in circulation out of the 41b.... thats my point, that was the reason for my question on the previous page.

P.S. I still have more HTML5COIN then most, this is why I would like to know whats going on.
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
The coin already swapped? or the coins inside the exchanges are still to be swapped in the future?

When: After 75% Percent of all coins in circulation accounted in the exchange sites
Activity: 376
Merit: 254
Ok guys, many thing have changed with crypto, and HTML5 Coin, I have updated the announcement and cleaned it up a little.

We have lost a few developers, a few exchanges, a few payment processors and a most merchants, majority of which happened with the downfall of Cryptsy.

I have also found an article of Paul speaking from China, and basically saying he got what he could and ran... so I found the guy doing the class action!

Here is the info for the lawyer as well as Paul's interview from China.

https://steemit.com/@lana714

It is time to rebuild guys!  Send me a pm if you think we have any mutual interests, or you would like to participate in this project Smiley

Dev couldn't identified rich wallet holder  mark then as blacklisted simple
Hey guys, I just wanted to point something out, if the total coins mined atm is at 41b total check coinmarketcap, and cryptsy's .dat was 20-30b, then bleutrade forked 5.8b, and there will probably be a few billion unclaimed, as I know I lost quite a few coins in quite a few places.... so basicaly:

Total printed atm: 41b

Lost/forked/burnt: 20+5+3= 28b at the very least that WILL NOT BE CLAIMED....

41-28=13b so the block should printed at around 15b max thats including bounties and paying to reblock.

my question is what will be the dispersion premine amount ... I hope no larger then 15b, also will the 30b that's lost forked and will be unclaimed, be deducted from the total amount of the 90b so its a 60B currency now? if not who is running off with the known missing coin that will not be claimed?

if it is a 60b currency then plz post that on stats accurately, if its reblocked 90b plz explain who is keeping the 30B Smiley

So... your just going to ignore your Oldest, Biggest, promoter/investor?
Watching yobit n bleutrade coin details 15b nearly or less then 11b
Look like cryptsy shit have very deep fingers in this communitys
Ixcoin ,htmlcoin ,ripple etc ,
about 30B dev keep himself . until true owner not come out for claim aka vern
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Could you plz explain it here as well so everyone here knows how this will work, I'm sure I'm not the only one here that would like to know, look we have 100k views on this thread alone.

You are perfectly right, but you have to give them time to do the right things.
I was curious if we reached 75% of all coins...
Activity: 123
Could you plz explain it here as well so everyone here knows how this will work, I'm sure I'm not the only one here that would like to know, look we have 100k views on this thread alone.

I would definitely like to hear.
Activity: 672
This has been discussed in the core team, we spend 1 day discussing this concern, pre-mine, including the formula on how to derive it. Just check it there.

This week our focus is website development, all our energies will be focused on that project.

So that we will have a working new website ASAP.
Hey guys, I just wanted to point something out, if the total coins mined atm is at 41b total check coinmarketcap, and cryptsy's .dat was 20-30b, then bleutrade forked 5.8b, and there will probably be a few billion unclaimed, as I know I lost quite a few coins in quite a few places.... so basicaly:

41-28=13b so the block should printed at around 15b max thats including bounties and paying to reblock.

my question is what will be the dispersion premine amount ... I hope no larger then 15b, also will the 30b that's lost forked and will be unclaimed, be deducted from the total amount of the 90b so its a 60B currency now? if not who is running off with the known missing coin that will not be claimed?

if it is a 60b currency then plz post that on stats accurately, if its reblocked 90b plz explain who is keeping the 30B Smiley

So... your just going to ignore your Oldest, Biggest, promoter/investor?
Activity: 672
SITEMAP DRAFT FOR HTMLCOIN NEW WEBSITE 2017

Please send your suggestions to [email protected]

1.   -HOME
1.1.   Languages
1.2.   Chat boot
1.3.   Video Explainer
1.3.1.   Getting Started
1.3.2.   Current price of HTMLCOIN in SATOSHI & Dollar
1.3.3.   All wallets
1.3.4.   Github
1.3.5.   CoinMarketCap
1.3.6.   Contact Us/Get updates
1.4.   The Team
1.4.1.   Core Team
1.4.2.   Committees
1.4.3.   Independent Community Developers
1.4.4.   List of authorised websites and email domains.
1.5.   Our Advocacy
1.5.1.   Mission
1.5.2.   Vission
1.5.3.   Goals & Objectives
1.5.4.   Road Maps
1.5.5.   5 Year Strategic Plans
1.5.6.   Business Development

2.   -SPECS
2.1.   All technical info of the coin
2.1.1.   Proof of Developer (Certifications)
2.1.2.   Explorer
2.1.3.   Mining Pools
2.1.4.   Ports
2.1.5.   Wallet update Instructions
2.1.6.   Source Code

3.   -TRADE
3.1.   Exchanges
3.2.   Merchants
3.3.   Authorised Coin Sellers
4.   -SERVICE
4.1.   All applications develop for the coin

5.   -NEWS
5.1.   Must be in blog format
5.2.   Twitter Feed
5.3.   Links of important outside news

6.   -COMMUNITY
6.1.   Calendar of Events
6.2.   About the community
6.3.   List of Social Media
6.4.   List of Forums
6.5.   Meetups
6.6.   Facebook Groups in various country
6.7.   Independent developers page/blogs/website

7.   -LIBRARY
7.1.   Timeline/Chronology
7.2.   White Paper
7.3.   Road Maps
7.4.   Strategic Plans
7.5.   Branding Guidelines
7.6.   Infographic Repository
7.7.   Group Official Documents

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
HTMLCOIN is coming out stronger and better. Watch out for swap date.
I'm not even counting the 4.8b I personally lost on cryptsy and dead hard drives which I know will be unclaimed... who gets all these unclaimed coins?

Activity: 35
Merit: 10
@html5 Dev:

When is this swap is finally happening ?
We need to know a precise date please...
And please people take down the 60 btc wall on yobit its not doing anything.

+1 TheICE007
Not only is it not doing anything good, it is hurting the price. People see that, they will not be very interested in it.

Who care. 60btc wall

Coin SPECIFICATION overpower .  I wait & when they done swap  . then I think to hookup( aka invest) with this new HTML COIN .
It could be cheap profit after all good Cool

In fact, if the swap ends positively, I take 50% of the wall, and then work the wallet!
I am a collector of POS currencies, but of value. Wink

+1 TheICE007
Not only is it not doing anything good, it is hurting the price. People see that, they will not be very interested in it.

Who care. 60btc wall

Coin SPECIFICATION overpower .  I wait & when they done swap  . then I think to hookup( aka invest) with this new HTML COIN .
It could be cheap profit after all good Cool
Activity: 159

+1 TheICE007
Activity: 646
tozex.io
Activity: 646
tozex.io
So is yobit going to do the Swap, i know with esp and Insane, they would not swap the coins and just want to make sure its safe to buy at yobit before the swap.
Pages:
Jump to: