Pages:
Author

Topic: HTML5 COIN MAINTAINED ANN! gen2 X15 POW/POS, GAMES! MARKETPLACES! MERCHANTS! - page 19. (Read 118981 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
and maybe a ploy to get everyone to  sell at 1 sat....and buy all up at 1sat..? then own the coin, but if you own it alone..and it sinks..then what? dont understand all the sell marks at 2 sats on YOBIT. If you want the coin to succeed....i wish someone would explain this well.

why not set the mark at at least 4 or 5 sats?
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I just noticed that Htmlcoin is off the Waulty pool. Perhaps he is resetting to the good chain or he has dumped it. No idea either way. Perhaps it will be back there when he is done whatever he is doing? Who knows - not me.
Could be a takeover 51% takes the game..from what I understand.
Please let me know which fork to join, and Im with you guys.

not 51, chains are separate and both intact, simple fork.
though forking main pool away can be in preparation of attack...
as per the main chain, it's where exchanges are, as always  Wink

With withdrawal off any attack would be pointless. This is probably just a case of the code screwing up because the mining of it is so completely lacking in being spread around. Having just one pool hammering the coin is just bad. The checkpointing code if it gets in the new wallet should be a big help in preventing this. In the meantime probably until Waulty resets this fork will grow.

You want to be on the chain the exchanges are on, and I seem to be able to send to both so I think that would mean not the waulty one.
I don't think it's a takeover. There is 3 parties of 100MH on that pool, different users. A pool can have 500MH on it, but if that is a whole bunch of low powered nodes added together it can be beat by a much lower number of more powerful nodes in finding the best result for the block.
I see 19 connections right now. But only 5 on the default port. Why would they not use the default port?
How do you sync to the right chain forcefully? What would that node have to do?
Agreed. I hope they are not testing some new wallet without telling us. As long as the exchanges are on the one I am on I am ok with that. Don't know what happened, every thing was okie-dokie up until 4 hours ago. Perhaps one of these communication interruptions with that pool was just enough for it to go off on it's own.

I pmed waulty and the developers about this but I think they are in Europe and may be asleep right now.

I don't think this is first time this has happened, when we all switched wallets last week I had 106,000 coins stuck unconfirmed sent from that pool, still unconfirmed.
I see 21 on the one I am on including both Yobit and Bleutrade.

There is 400mh on Waulty. But I am mining in opposition SOLO as usual and I seem to be on the same chain as everyone else and the exchanges. I have noticed some loss of connections to that pool on the cards I have connected to it so maybe it got isolated and it's block are maybe invalid.

it's surely not "everyone", fork is almost simmetrical, i see 9 connections on longer chain (waluty)

So there is a fork. I think Waulty needs to reset and rescan to resolve the fork.
There is 400mh on Waulty. But I am mining in opposition SOLO as usual and I seem to be on the same chain as everyone else and the exchanges. I have noticed some loss of connections to that pool on the cards I have connected to it so maybe it got isolated and it's block are maybe invalid.
I suspect the Waluty pool as of 3 hours ago might be on a fork. I could be wrong but I have not received any coins from them in 3 hours, and there block count seems 30+ blocks ahead of the chain the rest of use are on. The chain we are all on is able to send to Bleutrade and Yobit, I tested this with no issue. Waulty block explorers show different addresses than what I have for the same mined block. Like I think something happened 3 hours ago.

I freely admit I could be completely wrong but something seems odd.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Frequently Asked Questions & Guidelines for the Htmlcoin Swapping 2017

When: After 75% Percent of all coins in circulation accounted in the exchange sites

I want to know when you expect this to happen? like a day or so, a week, a month, ?
and What if 75% is never accounted in the exchange sites?
How long are you gonna wait and see?
and how close are we to being there at this point?
Activity: 557

Who: All Htmlcoin Holders
What: Swapping old htmlcoin to the new htmlcoin.
How:  One to one ratio (1:1) during the specified swap dates. One to two or less ratio (1:2 or <) for late swappers. The further you swap from the scheduled date, the lower the swap ratio you will get.
When: After 75% Percent of all coins in circulation accounted in the exchange sites
Where: Exchange Sites and Manual.
Why: To upgrade coins specifications.

Exchange Sites: Currently, no one can withdraw, this is in preparation for the swap day. All traders can continue to trade and able to deposit.

>>>IF your coins are located on the Exchange Sites, you do nothing. The exchange will do it for you automatically.

>>> IF your coins are located in the wallet, you have to show proof:
On the right side must show the latest transaction.
Send am htmlcoin to any address to do this, we suggest sending one (1) htmlcoin or less.
Take a picture with your finger in the photo pointing the amount.
A screenshot is not acceptable.
We may ask additional information, such as your wallet address, to see in the explorer the exact amount, as shown in the picture.
You will be asked to email it to the specified email address, wait for more updates.

>>> IF your coins are located in the paper wallet, you must show the address.

Nota Bene: Old HTMLCOIN mined during or after the swap date will not be honored.

*These guidelines above may change anytime.

All this about me!
Do you want to explain what it means to "send am htmlcoin" ?
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Ok right now on BleuTrade, HTML5 has the highest volume both on the BTC and DOGE markets
 Wink
Activity: 672

I'm hoping this is a new xtrabyte that makes it big out of nowhere, this project has been here  since 2014 so it rigs a bell for old members of this forum, can you give us a specific date and time when the swap will occur, many people are now buying html5 

How:  One to one ratio (1:1) during the specified swap dates. One to two or less ratio (1:2 or <) for late swappers. The further you swap from the scheduled date, the lower the swap ratio you will get.

Exchange Sites: Currently, no one can withdraw, this is in preparation for the swap day. All traders can continue to trade and able to deposit.

>>>IF your coins are located on the Exchange Sites, you do nothing. The exchange will do it for you automatically.

Send am htmlcoin to any address to do this, we suggest sending one (1) htmlcoin or less.
We may ask additional information, such as your wallet address, to see in the explorer the exact amount, as shown in the picture.
You will be asked to email it to the specified email address, wait for more updates.

Nota Bene: Old HTMLCOIN mined during or after the swap date will not be honored.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

I'm hoping this is a new xtrabyte that makes it big out of nowhere, this project has been here  since 2014 so it rigs a bell for old members of this forum, can you give us a specific date and time when the swap will occur, many people are now buying html5 
Oh, and what algo is the coin going to be this time, if it is gonna change at all?
Ok, when this swap happens, do we all need to get a new wallet?...and if so.. are we gonna have to re-download this entire block-chain?
Are you gonna supply a bootstrap if that is the situation with the block-chain?
Activity: 672

How:  One to one ratio (1:1) during the specified swap dates. One to two or less ratio (1:2 or <) for late swappers. The further you swap from the scheduled date, the lower the swap ratio you will get.

Pages:
Jump to: