Pages:
Author

Topic: HTML5 COIN MAINTAINED ANN! gen2 X15 POW/POS, GAMES! MARKETPLACES! MERCHANTS! - page 7. (Read 118893 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Your unpaid balance 84 HTML... If you give me legal address, I'll send you coins...

My address is HaQ5Xq1Qq2ysg4gPHuHFZ2oCSLo9teA61d
I cannot find your address anywhere in the logs, are you sure you connect to moopool?

Hi, I'm not connected.
I would like to receive this address HaQ5Xq1Qq2ysg4gPHuHFZ2oCSLo9teA61d
Activity: 13
to best time with 1.3ths
Haha you're the King of Hashrate :-) For our mere mortals I'll keep running moopool for as long as possible...

Just out of interest, I have a Baikal Giant, which does ± 1.7GH/s, 1.3TH/s means you have 600 of them? Or do you run X10's or something similar?

Cry Cry Cry

yeah, same here, only small rigs.. 1.3TH/s means no one else can get anything Sad, only got rigs for another 10hours or so :| , no point renewing/trying I guess
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
to best time with 1.3ths
Haha you're the King of Hashrate :-) For our mere mortals I'll keep running moopool for as long as possible...

Just out of interest, I have a Baikal Giant, which does ± 1.7GH/s, 1.3TH/s means you have 600 of them? Or do you run X10's or something similar?
to best time with 1.3ths

uh... so I guess that's the mystery of why no one can get blocks solved Sad

:\
Activity: 136
to best time with 1.3ths
is not for public only for me Cool

what sort of hashrate are you solo mining with??
is not for public only for me Cool
is better mine on a anonym pool with 80% nethash  Grin
For DDOS, yes. For rewards, yes. Which one is it, could not find it  Grin
is better mine on a anonym pool with 80% nethash  Grin
Haha yes, payment processing every 10 minutes, immediate payout after block matures. Still 5000 reward per block, once per 60s.

okay nice... how many blocks have you been getting? are the statistics on the moopool website accurate? seems both pools stats are stuck, or they are not getting blocks? PM me if you wish
Pool has only been running for a few days, yes the block count and orphans are accurate. Today is not a good day, last block found was this morning, but the hash rate is also not that high right now. Have had days with 400+Gh/s on the pool and we were finding blocks continuously...

edit:
Seems there was a block just now, 346...
HTML5 is the next generation of html , lets hope HTML5 Coin will be the next Bitcoin and have great future.
No :-) It's the other way around. The old X15-based HTML5 is the old coin, you can swap to the new coin for a few months.
Yeah happens to me as well, have no clue where the fun in that is... I added a DDOS protection service, but does not always seem to work well (blocks miners)...
Mining the old HTML5 coin is nice because you can swap 1:1 to the new htmlcoin... Nice returns for your X15 miner ;-)

Alternatively you can sell them on obit (for less).

3 pools!

stratum+tcp://classic.moopool.nl:3032 -u WalletAdress -p x
stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de:3434 -u WalletAdress -p x
stratum+tcp://178.209.105.214:50141 -u WalletAdress -p x

Come on people, mine!

blockmonsta seems to be down again...
blockmonsta was attacked and is down.
i have setup new pool and mine solo
Activity: 56
HTML5 is the next generation of html , lets hope HTML5 Coin will be the next Bitcoin and have great future.
Haha yes, payment processing every 10 minutes, immediate payout after block matures. Still 5000 reward per block, once per 60s.

okay nice... how many blocks have you been getting? are the statistics on the moopool website accurate? seems both pools stats are stuck, or they are not getting blocks? PM me if you wish
Your unpaid balance 84 HTML... If you give me legal address, I'll send you coins...

I cannot find your address anywhere in the logs, are you sure you connect to moopool?

OK, will check the logs!

Just made some modifications to the DDOS filters on moopool, let's see if that improves access...

GUI is now at http://classic.moopool.nl:8081/

GUI /pool seems to be working well, payments every 10mins after maturing/confirmations?

I tried to PM you asking about block reward (5000?)/time (60s?), but it won't let me send more than 1 PM per hour :< Smiley

x

OK, will check the logs!

Just made some modifications to the DDOS filters on moopool, let's see if that improves access...

GUI is now at http://classic.moopool.nl:8081/

Activity: 12

Pages:
Jump to: