Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 39. (Read 94467 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What about Yobit ?
xpk
Activity: 48
Bleu will automatically swap your coins if they are in there.

Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 33
Bleu will automatically swap your coins if they are in there.
xpk
Activity: 48

I just need to leave my coins in one of these exchanges??
Activity: 89
how to swap coins in paper wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
.BiG Big News
Thanks
HTML developrs      
June 21, 2017.

HTMLCOIN is swapping this 2017 with a new feature that includes the many applications of "Smart Contracts" and  the security provided by "Real-Time Checkpointing."

All coins in the three (3) exchange sites are safe and will be swap to a stronger version, with all the latest features of the leading cryptocurrency in the market. This huge step that we are undertaking will make our coin relevant and responsive to the demand of the "Internet of Things."

Current owners of HTMLCOIN will now be able to swap to at ratios between 1:1. Late swapper will be at the ratio of 1:2 or less, depending on the time. The further you swap from the scheduled date, the lower the swap ratio will be.

Cryptocurrency exchanges Bleutrade, YoBit, and CoinGather are currently preparing to facilitate the swaps.

Let us know if you have features/specifications that the new HTMLCOIN should have, contact us: [email protected].

Bleutrade market will be unfrozen soon.

More details of the swap will be posted, stay tuned!

All the best,

HTMLCOIN TEAM

what is with the coins in the wallet?

the new wallet dont run fine.. im sure not on the right chain now.. first start it synched after days at a block under 1 million after some days running it get out of synch and will synch 860.000.000 blocks Huh after i close the wallet and open it again it is again synch at the latest block it loadet at the time there was 860.000.000 blocks now the wallet is at block 1.518.453

should i delete the roaming folder or is all ok?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Omg. I just buy Html5 in yobit but withdraw is temporary off,I beware for this because yobit is bad exchange and maybe we cant withdraw anymore Cry
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I hearing yobit not swap any coin,the problem will be with espers in yobit with swapping.
Activity: 63
.BiG Big News
Thanks
HTML developrs      
June 21, 2017.

HTMLCOIN is swapping this 2017 with a new feature that includes the many applications of "Smart Contracts" and  the security provided by "Real-Time Checkpointing."

All coins in the three (3) exchange sites are safe and will be swap to a stronger version, with all the latest features of the leading cryptocurrency in the market. This huge step that we are undertaking will make our coin relevant and responsive to the demand of the "Internet of Things."

Current owners of HTMLCOIN will now be able to swap to at ratios between 1:1. Late swapper will be at the ratio of 1:2 or less, depending on the time. The further you swap from the scheduled date, the lower the swap ratio will be.

Cryptocurrency exchanges Bleutrade, YoBit, and CoinGather are currently preparing to facilitate the swaps.

Let us know if you have features/specifications that the new HTMLCOIN should have, contact us: [email protected].

Bleutrade market will be unfrozen soon.

More details of the swap will be posted, stay tuned!

All the best,

HTMLCOIN TEAM
Activity: 835
Merit: 500

HTMLCOIN SWAPPING 2017

HTMLCOIN is swapping this 2017 with a new feature that includes the many applications of "Smart Contracts" and  the security provided by "Real-Time Checkpointing."

More details of the swap will be posted soon, stay tuned!

Nice information,thanks:)
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

HTMLCOIN SWAPPING 2017

HTMLCOIN is swapping this 2017 with a new feature that includes the many applications of "Smart Contracts" and  the security provided by "Real-Time Checkpointing."

More details of the swap will be posted soon, stay tuned!
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
have. A patience friends ,
Developers will find definitely a way
The fault is of bleutrade admins
Who without any biasis frozez our coin
How can they do this .

Yes. Go to a funeral if you wan't fun. Or throw more dirt at each other in public.

I love the report from bleutrade. These gues must have too much time on their hands.

As i said. I bought some HTML5's and i do not intend to sell in near future. Whipe your nose in that mister good for real.

PS: I know a patience when i see one.

Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
I just bought a shitload of these coins at yobit.

One thing puzzles me when i see the sorrundigs for these coins.. Are you guys for real ? Stealing and dealing and everything while customers look like dirtbags ready for exposure.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
How can they do this .

They move money to cold wallet within minutes. Yet they already allow attackers to withdraw.

The html5 team thinks that bluetrade lost small amount. Bluetrade claims that it allows attackers to withdraw "old coins" while the new coins that have just been deposited are gone. They should have done this on first in last out bases.
Activity: 63
How can they do this .

Activity: 960
Merit: 514
Hey Developper,
My coins too are stuck in bleutrade.
You told us to only trade in bleutrade, we did that.
Now i have 14.2 mil html5 coins stuck in bleutrade.

I really hope you do something quickly to fix the bleutrade situation.

Solving the bleutrade situation is the only to help html 5 coin to be legitimate and credible.

I want to withdraw my coins as soon as possible.
For now they are hostages at bleutrade, please communicate with them and deal with what they are demanding.

Thanks
So a transaction with 20 confirmation is erased?

And the transaction to cold wallet a few minutes after that fail?
Activity: 35
Hey Developper,
My coins too are stuck in bleutrade.
You told us to only trade in bleutrade, we did that.
Now i have 14.2 mil html5 coins stuck in bleutrade.

I really hope you do something quickly to fix the bleutrade situation.

Solving the bleutrade situation is the only to help html 5 coin to be legitimate and credible.

I want to withdraw my coins as soon as possible.
For now they are hostages at bleutrade, please communicate with them and deal with what they are demanding.

Thanks
Activity: 4
We are waiting. Thank.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
We will be announcing soon!
Activity: 69
So what are the developers going to do about the Bleutrade part?

Are those coin just lost? And then to hell with people who has coins there? You told people its the only place where people should buy and sell.
So what will happen? Please give people an answer. And not all those things about a meaningless meeting. The only thing that means anything to this coin now, is the Bleutrade situation. If you cant fix this situation, then the coin are doomed!
Pages:
Jump to: