Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 43. (Read 94467 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
TROLL

I think it already dead. No support and no future for it. SAd Cry
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I think it already dead. No support and no future for it. SAd Cry
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
how i get my wallet working? downloaded but my wallet have 0 active connection whats wrong?
Dev don't do annything with coin. They say something new , pumb , and sell any they have. Don't try to buy or mining . They are phishing.

uh nono i just saw here some activity und a have since 2015 a wallet.dat with 2.8 million html5 coins so i want now to get my wallet synch Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
how i get my wallet working? downloaded but my wallet have 0 active connection whats wrong?
Dev don't do annything with coin. They say something new , pumb , and sell any they have. Don't try to buy or mining . They are phishing.
Activity: 33
You can't deposit to Bleu so you can't buy from Yobit and sell on Bleu.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
xpk
Activity: 48

1 HTML5coin = $1

Don't sell your coins, they've been working on this project for a long time since 2014.

Understand that they need support for the project to go farther, and get more investors so that HTML5 can walk alone.

Don't sell everything! This is the chance for you to get rich.  
Activity: 114
Looks like Html5 climbing to the moon Wink
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Any idea when bleutrade will fix the problem cause i bought on Yobit at 2 sat and it already 3x on bleutrade?

Would i be able to sent them on bleutrade??

And if not why ?
[HTML5] [2017-04-28] Wallet maintenance on Bleutrade. A 51% attack was successful at Html5coin and transactions were erased. Developers are working on a fix. Deposits and withdrawals are suspended. I think they will fix it soon... .
Activity: 24
Nice tip about bleutrade. But u need to paraphrase it tho: dont buy anything on bleutrade otherwise u risk to never see ur money again. I have no idea why its even trading on there, by all rules it should be delisted and market closed. Making a shitcoin available to public is the worst offend u could do to noobs in cryptoland.

Why ? Can you explain pls ?

I have only been in the crypto world for about a year and half now - bleutrade was one of the first exchanges i signed up with - i thought they were great at first but now I am beginning to wonder - they have delisted a lot of coins and have not added any new ones - volumes are really low. Though they have picked up recently with html5 and mooncoin trading - plus i had a ton of a particular coin which they delisted recently and they took it off of the delist 'list' quicky (when other delisted coins have been on there for a long time without being removed) and now that coin seems to be getting some  traction for possible movement - hmmmmm. I am wondering if some of these dead coins are trying to get in on the recent amazing crypto uptrends - then dump.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Nice tip about bleutrade. But u need to paraphrase it tho: dont buy anything on bleutrade otherwise u risk to never see ur money again. I have no idea why its even trading on there, by all rules it should be delisted and market closed. Making a shitcoin available to public is the worst offend u could do to noobs in cryptoland.

Why ? Can you explain pls ?
Activity: 237
Activity: 8
RE: After the wallet update, coins under attacked will be null, turn to zero balance.

Those coins in the position of other exchanges not part of the attack are OK.

However, given with the trading so fast, there is no way to identify which one is which.

As a precautionary measure, do not buy outside of bleutrade.

Sign-up here for more info:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQ7loGPR0wvSGYC3T88zk_4wX2BoFxHej1HDJUgA_NGPE3tA/viewform

can you provide link block-explorer of html5 ?
Yes, I think I need that too

http://explorer.e-waluty.net.pl/HTML/transaction/9b8a34b4ea5a099de156bb1c614b70a8ec7385c73ebc21053a431b16857da4f7

my hash - 9b8a34b4ea5a099de156bb1c614b70a8ec7385c73ebc21053a431b16857da4f7
my wallet - HFUcTxKMr12Pdum9s2HsSZd4sRqmWq1RLX
amount - 10 HTML5 coin

this is already confirmation more than 30..

but it still not shown in my wallet, where is this 10 html coin ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
RE: After the wallet update, coins under attacked will be null, turn to zero balance.

However, given with the trading so fast, there is no way to identify which one is which.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQ7loGPR0wvSGYC3T88zk_4wX2BoFxHej1HDJUgA_NGPE3tA/viewform

Yes, I think I need that too
Activity: 8

Another pump and dump or am i missing something?
What ever it is, trade wisely so you don't end up eating up your fingers lol Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
No secret, people do not want to listen that it's not safe to buy outside bleutrade right now

Can someone tell me the secret behind the pump on HTML5 on various exchangers?
It is at 8-10 sat on bleutrade and 3-4 at Yobit Roll Eyes

Why such a gap ??
Buy from yobit and go to bleutrade and sell Roll Eyes
It is at 8-10 sat on bleutrade and 3-4 at Yobit Roll Eyes

Why such a gap ??
Buy from yobit and go to bleutrade and sell
Can someone tell me the secret behind the pump on HTML5 on various exchangers?
Pages:
Jump to: