Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 47. (Read 94467 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
An opinion is one thing but the facts are these: the coin is less than worthless, 10 million of them won't get you a dollar. It's payback rate isn't a tenth of what the electricity costs to mine it. It is truly fools gold. Anyone mining it is flushing their money down the drain. There are hundreds of more profitable coins out there that can actually pay for their electricity and make a profit - not this one, not now, not ever. All bullshit aside that is simply the truth.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You can use/earn H5 at https://dknight2.com and some at http://cryptoptc.com

Thanks for sharing this. Although, HTML5Coin may be not worth something it will still be one alt coin to remember and hold for the future. Maybe one day, it will get the attention it deserves and it could get back on track with new development. Those who want to mine this coin for fun and learning might want to do so to grow their stash everyday. I love to watch my HTML5 balance grow each day, even when they are not worth something at all. It gives you that feeling that you are a HTML5coinaire. Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well this sucks! I have over 51.9 million HTML5 coins, what exchange is still trading HTML5? Prob take a year to dump them.  Roll Eyes

novaexchange bleutrade is actively trading it.

There is no volume on yobit and no buy order there isn't much interest on this coin it's really disappointing when you have a huge coin on your wallet and yet it has no value at all,just kept the wallet.dat maybe one day a new dev will launch this coin again but right now it's a dead coin..

You can add this coin on your database as a "Failed coin", just saying lol.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Well this sucks! I have over 51.9 million HTML5 coins, what exchange is still trading HTML5? Prob take a year to dump them.  Roll Eyes

There is no volume on yobit and no buy order there isn't much interest on this coin it's really disappointing when you have a huge coin on your wallet and yet it has no value at all,just kept the wallet.dat maybe one day a new dev will launch this coin again but right now it's a dead coin..

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Well this sucks! I have over 51.9 million HTML5 coins, what exchange is still trading HTML5? Prob take a year to dump them.  Roll Eyes

legendary
I rebuilt the blockchain from a month old backup and then waited two days for it finish rescanning and downloading the missing blocks but it did complete a few minutes ago and I recovered the missing coins. Just took a lot of patience. But since it crossed the million block border performance has been in the toilet.

Glad you could make it work mate! I had a similar issue when syncing my wallet (it had been 3 months since last sync) and it seemed like it would take hours (perhaps even a day) for it to fully sync. It was then that I started looking though the commands from within the debug window and used -dbcache=1024 from within cmd (before launch) for it to sync faster. You should try it out and see if it works for you. Still, I am very disappointed with HTML5Coin, since it hasn't been heard of new development for quite some time. It was a very good coin with strong potential, but if there won't be a community takeover, then I'm afraid that the coin will die soon.  Sad
I rebuilt the blockchain from a month old backup and then waited two days for it finish rescanning and downloading the missing blocks but it did complete a few minutes ago and I recovered the missing coins. Just took a lot of patience. But since it crossed the million block border performance has been in the toilet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Has anyone else noticed the wallet is having difficulty now. I have seen assertion errors. Extreme slowness at block processing. This whether download new a whole new block chain which is so slow its nuts even with many connections or processing with a already downloaded blockchain. Beginning to wonder if the wallet is at it's limit. Reprocessing the block chain, incredibly slow it is going, we will see if it finishes or not. I have seen the wallet itself become less and less responsive over the past month or so.

I haven't had any issues with the H5 wallets outside of my own mistakes and they stay running 24/7 on two laptops.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
okay better sell m , again loss
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Well this sucks! I have over 51.9 million HTML5 coins, what exchange is still trading HTML5? Prob take a year to dump them.  Roll Eyes

Has anyone else noticed the wallet is having difficulty now. I have seen assertion errors. Extreme slowness at block processing. This whether download new a whole new block chain which is so slow its nuts even with many connections or processing with a already downloaded blockchain. Beginning to wonder if the wallet is at it's limit. Reprocessing the block chain, incredibly slow it is going, we will see if it finishes or not. I have seen the wallet itself become less and less responsive over the past month or so.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
However trading in Htmlcoin on an LTC base market is still available on ALCUREX.org so just switch your activity over to that exchange and all should be good.

Now that is a relief. Hoping that HTMLCOIN would blossom someday, I am accumulating BTC as much as I can to buy a few of these coins. Also, I wonder where the dev would be since this coin has been kept quiet for quite some time without no promises of new development, etc. Maybe someday, it will be really worth something. Don't you think?  Roll Eyes
Bleutrade has deleted it's LTC base market which took the main trading place for Htmlcoin with it. However trading in Htmlcoin on an LTC base market is still available on ALCUREX.org so just switch your activity over to that exchange and all should be good.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
^^^FUD^^^
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
thats very bad,I have 10 millions html5 and dev lies-buy,buy html5coins because we are a great command and html5 goes to the moon Embarrassed
legendary
someone tell me why there is no movement on the stock exchange YoBit coin and whether it will at all? that the developers say about this? what to expect from the coin in the near future?

Honestly, I think that this coin is dead. Dev hasn't been active since 2015 (you can check is profile from OP) and this coin has very low trading volume. Too bad for a promising coin. I liked the fact that it was a multi algo crypto currency, but the lack of development and updates makes me think that it is none other than a dead coin. Hopefully, someday another dev could take on the project and make the coin even better.  Sad
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
someone tell me why there is no movement on the stock exchange YoBit coin and whether it will at all? that the developers say about this? what to expect from the coin in the near future?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
love life...
you think its worth a punt at one sat with 90 billion supply...  might throw 0.2 at it on yobit

Activity: 479
Technician
Please queue orderly and place all sells on 1 sat.
Thank you.
Why?
Pages:
Jump to: