Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN STORIES 2017 - page 7. (Read 3503 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 10:08:49 PM
Are you talking about an HTML5 coin, or another?
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
August 30, 2017, 08:01:00 PM
oh ok....
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 07:27:44 PM
HTML... what? HTMLCoin!

By simplexletalis

You may have heard of HTML coin in the past. It was popular around the time of Ethereum's launch and made headway up until June of 2017 when a 51% attack occurred and the coin suffered a large drop in price. Since then, the price hovered in the 1-2 sat range until recently.

Now, HTMLCoin is seeing a major come back. It surged 400% late August and appears to have no boundaries or limits. HTML's Dev has been active and ready to answer questions on their slack, basecamp and through various other means. I have been in contact with him myself and can tell the dedication to revive this coin is real.

Soon, HTML coin will be undergoing what is called a "Coin Swap." This is a process where coins are transferred from one block-chain to the newly developed pre-mined chain. Don't worry, the exchanges will be in charge of this process and as long as you store your coins on one of them, you will automatically be funded with the new coins.

So what's the point of a coin swap?

The community has spoken and it wants HTMLCoin to be bigger, better and faster. It wants a coin that can tackle the obstacles of various coins all in one. That is what is happening now. Amando Boncales has his work cut out for him, but he is recruiting the best of the best to begin creating a development team, support team and marketing team to push this coin to the top of the list.

If you want to get in on the ground level of a huge breakout, now's the time.

The new HTML coin will feature various improvements which can all be found on their website at http://HTMLcoin.com. Some of the main focuses however are:

NEOSCRYPT to help maintain security and protect users and miners alike.
Smart Contracts to make use applications on the blockchain.
A complex EVM system that will provide the grounds for amazing developers to port applications/contracts/computing to the blockchain.
With HTMLCoin previously being up to 155 sats, pushing that far again would make millionaires among the community. I know I will be there, hopefully you will join us on this fantastic and exciting ride.

Source:https://steemit.com/htmlcoin/@simplexletalis/html-what-htmlcoin
Pages:
Jump to: