Pages:
Author

Topic: https://bitdaytrade.com Bitcoin Gold & Commodities margin trading - page 4. (Read 19476 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Hi,

Is anyone experience problems with the prices of the BTC and XAU contract at this moment?
The price of the XAU/USD is still at the value of yesterday 1604 / 1606 and the the price of the BTC/USD contract is not updating (value is stuck at 10.6380 / 11.0126)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Is 2 factor auth implemented ?

Yes it is. Powered by Google authenticator.

Thank you

Can you explain the procedure ??
I'm used to just activate it, scan a QR code, and then nothing else to do. Doesn't seems to work as simply in this case.

Thanks

If you enabled double factor authentication on your account, the login procedure should now lead you to a page where you can scan a qr code or manually add your username (email address) to  the google authenticator database. Follow the instructions on the screen, if you are still having issue please email us. Thank you

Everything working now thanks to your fast communication. Thanks !
Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Thank you

I'm used to just activate it, scan a QR code, and then nothing else to do. Doesn't seems to work as simply in this case.

Thanks

If you enabled double factor authentication on your account, the login procedure should now lead you to a page where you can scan a qr code or manually add your username (email address) to  the google authenticator database. Follow the instructions on the screen, if you are still having issue please email us. Thank you
Send as un email with details of your position. today i have had internet connection troubles and have been able to restart the trading engine only by 14:00 local time (GMT+1 - Italy). This was due because the gold market stops on the weekend and i have to manually restart it on monday. I'll setup a backup solution to avoid this happening again in the future. apologizes for the issue, we offer to adjust all positions unjustly closed to 0 profit/loss. It might have happened that i've missed some emails or messages, this is because i'm currently still busy with my day job, which involves hotel+restaurant management and here it is currently Summer and the hottest season for tourism. I'll be able to dedicate more time very soon. Please send again an email with your issue if you didn't receive a reply.

Thank you for your interest.

Thank you

Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
Do not get me wrong. But this is serious! Your site is doomed to success .. Please check carefully the code and leave the hand-withdrawal (yet). Also, please pay more attention, as mentioned above.
I have liquidated my position with a loss. Feels very unjustified. But it is a test trade system. Maybe I come back when it is stable. :-(
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
let me quote cypherdoc from another thread:

the reason Bitcoinica was so successful was that Zhou was so accessible. he was everywhere on the Forums talking up the site, answering questions, and explaining what he was doing (superficially by my estimation).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pissed (although slightly annoyed) at the lack of timely answers. I'm just pointing out the obvious area where bitdaytrade is currently less than optimally managed.
Dear support,

I have (also) bought XAU/USD contracts well below the current spot price; I should have a profitable position right now
However, the position is still at a loss; because like molecular also noticed, the XAU/USD is still at the old price
Is it safe to liquidate my position without any loss to get out? Or better, can I take profit, which should be at current price level.?
Thank you
donator
is it possible the XAU/USD data feed is stuck? it says 1604/1606 while my other sources tell me 1614.

Thank you
I believe most issues reported in this thread have been fixed at the moment of writing.
Regarding those customers who still have a negative balance, please send and email to [email protected] stating your registered email and your problem, we will realign negative balances. No account was compromised as it turned out that the reported unauthorized withdrawals were in fact spurious data related to a bug in the history panel.

We're ready to open the bitcoin margin trading featureto trusted beta testers .

If you are interested please send us an email with a link to your forum profile.

The site new version will be unrolled gradually to all users after a brief testing phase.
"Alberto" has left his other issue high and dry without any dividends for months https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/glbse-rebate-official-thread-83784

Dont say you havent been warned.

I don't own or manage that asset. Currently the site is in the process of being closed and deal with investors renegotiated. I've already talked with DeadTerra about the issue. What you are bringing up is highly unrelated to anything discussed here. If you wish to have further clarifications please do contact me privately. Thank you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
"Alberto" has left his other issue high and dry without any dividends for months https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/glbse-rebate-official-thread-83784

Dont say you havent been warned.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
all positions are gone and as you can see in the screenshot, my currency account (which had BTC 10.5x before the screwup) is insanely negative.

I think this happened.
NO! As I said, try to cancel the "pending positions" and leave only "executed​​". (best one). Just for that would make a profit, you need to "liquidate the position of" not "stop" or "limit order". Probably, the error on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000
all positions are gone and as you can see in the screenshot, my currency account (which had BTC 10.5x before the screwup) is insanely negative.

I think this happened.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Just for the record: There seems to be a security problem, maybe my account got compromised. Nothing for sure yet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-possible-compromise-at-bitdaytradecom-97527

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
EDIT: I really wish Alberto would take care of this, it's been roughly a week now with no word from him ;(. This is not how a successful site is run.
Alberto is still busy with his family restaurant due to the holiday season. He is giving me occasional updates and also said he'll be posting on the forum soon. As I understand he has fixed the 0 liquidation issue and some others. I'll try to do some testing but I'm fairly busy myself.
donator
Another screwup:

I have negative balances in my account too.  I traded for a couple days at the beginning of july to try you guys out.  Then I withdrew all funds, and didn't check balance after.  When I checked again today, my currency account USD and BTC balance is negative.

Why is this? Did you send more BTC than was in my account, or is this just an internal accounting error?

account is chris [at] coinlab [dot] com

In my case the positions I had were erroneously liquidated at a rate of "0.00 USD/contract". Probably some slipped in from the gold feed.

EDIT: I really wish Alberto would take care of this, it's been roughly a week now with no word from him ;(. This is not how a successful site is run.
Pages:
Jump to: