Pages:
Author

Topic: http://www.asic-technologies.com/ http://asic-tech.com - page 3. (Read 13203 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
and the wait goes on and I must be nearing 200 emails now
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Notice his comment about Africa. I would assume he is pulling this scam from so place in Africa and isn't worried about stealing bitcoin, as it isn't "legal currency"

I don't know about you, but if somebody who scammed me told me he lives in Africa, I'd expect him to be everywhere but there.
Activity: 172
Sent 600 Emails to CHRIS THE LOSSER SCAMMER ASSHOLE and got a reply:
"Nothing can be done to stop whats happening you know.Bitcoin is not a legal currency in Africa you understand.I will keep taking monies from stupid mugu's like you and all people"
OMG HES TRYING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY SOMEONE HELP ME RACK HIM DOWN

Notice his comment about Africa. I would assume he is pulling this scam from so place in Africa and isn't worried about stealing bitcoin, as it isn't "legal currency"

This is obviously some "Prince of the Ivory coast" I highly doubt its possible to track him down unless all of a sudden the police/authorities had actual control in Africa (don't want to slam all of Africa here, but I do not know of a very stable country with authorities actually doing good on the whole continent). He is probably a cop at home.
Same type of person who e-mails you about western union and shipping costs upfront for your craigslist sales. Or about his family fortune that you just need to send $1000 for the transfer fees and you will get to keep the rest while his country is in turmoil.

Somehow these sites should be blacklisted by google or something. Especially when it can be seen they are scamming so much money away from people.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Sent 600 Emails to CHRIS THE LOSSER SCAMMER ASSHOLE and got a reply:
"Nothing can be done to stop whats happening you know.Bitcoin is not a legal currency in Africa you understand.I will keep taking monies from stupid mugu's like you and all people"
OMG HES TRYING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY SOMEONE HELP ME RACK HIM DOWN
I'm sorry for all the shouting I done on the forum. I did get blades from asic-technologies.com but they STILL scammed me outta 17BTC . All my emails where answered by "chris". All his "kind regards" bull shit !!
Activity: 111
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
yesterday i posted a facebook link which clearly showed "scott Davie" named individual promoting the asic scam on bitcoin page in MAY2013

after my posting yesterday, today, the facebook update had been removed (by the user of course) and some changes in his profile.
untill yesterday you could see "aisc-technologies" under his LIKED pages..today its not.

i am pretty sure he is reading these threads.

so whatsup with all this mess scott ?
https://www.facebook.com/scott.davie.77
r.
Activity: 2
I got scammed too. Last week I paid 5btc for Erupter Blades. They replied quickly untill I paid. Then I got no answer... I was stupid, but, if it is true that bitciondad got some usb erupters and blades I think, there is still some hope.
I got scammed. WHY WAS I SO STUPID.BUT I KNOW WHO HE REALLY IS  This happened > got some block erupters no problem total spend - 1btc
paid for a 3 blades and got them . Then I spent 17 BTC AND NOOOOO REPLY . I had few broken usb erupters and this guy chris gave me his name and address to send some back before the bastard ripped me off. Chris mackenzie [email protected] phone 403-457-4080 I WILL PUBLISH HIS ADDRESS IF I DONT GET REFUNDED
Activity: 111
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
who is this guy and why is he promoting this scam ?

https://www.facebook.com/freebitcoins/posts/497627113637625

legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
Please do go the location and give us a report.

1ibY2cWoEYFVM2bRXaNVm2brBD1uvrjUg is the payment address on their website. Looks like they have scammed close to 122 BTC as of now.
ICANN requires all domain registrants to file real contact info when registering domains, and may cancel a domain if the info provided is false.  To keep domain info confidential, third party domain privacy entities are allowed to substitute their contact info for the actual registrant's contact info at the domain registrar level, so any whois request that the public makes will show the domain privacy entity's info ("The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity").  In asic-technologies' case, Contact Privacy Inc is that entity, and Contact Privacy's address is in Toronto.  Tucows is the domain registrar, and fasthosts.co.uk is the domain reseller for Tucows.  Fasthosts is probably hosting the website, thus "Website Location: United Kingdom".

Contact Privacy Inc, as well as fasthosts.co.uk, both have the actual contact info provided by the asic-technologies scammers, but I doubt that the info would be real either.
I thought that might be the case
Bitcoin Address Addresses are identifiers which you use to send bitcoins to another person.

Summary

Address 1GW68rAn3h5nvwJeM4PNG4GHK2n277cpqa
Hash 160 aa0a3c83c9a1f7a33ecde80cd7b42d64967c5b8b
Short Link http://blockchain.info/fb/1gw68r
Tools Taint Analysis - Related Tags - Unspent Outputs

Transactions

No. Transactions 59

Total Received 79.17384914 BTC

Final Balance 1.0001 BTC

well they are making some serious cash with this scam. with todays bitcoin price that's £200000
Activity: 167
ICANN requires all domain registrants to file real contact info when registering domains, and may cancel a domain if the info provided is false.  To keep domain info confidential, third party domain privacy entities are allowed to substitute their contact info for the actual registrant's contact info at the domain registrar level, so any whois request that the public makes will show the domain privacy entity's info ("The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity").  In asic-technologies' case, Contact Privacy Inc is that entity, and Contact Privacy's address is in Toronto.  Tucows is the domain registrar, and fasthosts.co.uk is the domain reseller for Tucows.  Fasthosts is probably hosting the website, thus "Website Location: United Kingdom".

Contact Privacy Inc, as well as fasthosts.co.uk, both have the actual contact info provided by the asic-technologies scammers, but I doubt that the info would be real either.
info from scamadviser
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/asic-technologies.com

Title: Asic-technologies.com - Bitcoin mining for everyone
Description: Bitcoin mining for everyone
Type: bitcoin

Domain Age: 179 Days
Website Speed: Slow

Owner: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Owner Address: 96 Mowat Ave
Owner City: Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
Owner Country: Canada
Website Location: United Kingdom

Probable website origin :-

50%;    United Kingdom

33%;    Canada

17%;    Netherlands

Notes:-
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
This website is 179 Days old
The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
The website appears to be less than six months old

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in United Kingdom there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectency, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

If you google the Toronto address you see other businesses that listed as scams that are attributed to that address...
Also, it seems that tucows is somehow affiliated with that address. http://www.tucows.com

I dunno, I live close to this area - I could technically go see whats up at this address... always makes me nervous to confront anyone about this sort of stuff. But i'd bet if it is tucows who is being "used" here, they would really want to know and would want to protect themselves.

the plot thickens
Activity: 172
info from scamadviser

50%;    United Kingdom

33%;    Canada

17%;    Netherlands

Although this website appears to be based in United Kingdom there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectency, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

If you google the Toronto address you see other businesses that listed as scams that are attributed to that address...
Also, it seems that tucows is somehow affiliated with that address. http://www.tucows.com

I dunno, I live close to this area - I could technically go see whats up at this address... always makes me nervous to confront anyone about this sort of stuff. But i'd bet if it is tucows who is being "used" here, they would really want to know and would want to protect themselves.
info from scamadviser

50%;    United Kingdom

33%;    Canada

17%;    Netherlands

still waiting Huh. and have sent more emails and no reply  Angry
Activity: 7
send 1.98Btc no news since 5 days
did you need copy of mail and transaction?
still waiting  Angry
Activity: 11
Naively got scammed too, unfortunately far to eagerly trying to spend my first bitcoin profit!

They've annoyed me somewhat though, so deciding to pursue this. Can anyone who has sent them coins without receiving anything from them (and obv are happy to allow me to) send me copies of their bitcoin transactions and transcripts of contact between themselves and asic-technologies?

Chased down their domain owner;

Davie, Scott  [email protected]
    2/5 Moray Park Terrace
    Edinburgh, Midlothian EH7 5TH
    GB
    +44.7934839575

Doubtful whether that's either a real name or address, but their hosting and domain was purchased through fasthosts.com. If I can collect a decent enough amount of info proving they've taken a decent amount of money, pretty sure they'll confirm whether or not that matches the billing address.

Planning to send both proof of purchase, along with the emails (as proof of site owner accepting order and bitcoin) and send them on to trading standards, the web host (who in the least will shut them down), plus the local police for edinburgh. If they're really there, sure a visit from the local bobbies may change their minds about refunds and continuing this scam!
Pages:
Jump to: