Pages:
Author

Topic: http://www.asic-technologies.com/ http://asic-tech.com - page 4. (Read 13203 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Its been confirmed it's a scam. Everyone is too proud to do anything or speak up but we had a few hits.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Does no one want to come and admit that they did not receive all these items they are saying they were waiting for?

If you got scammed by these guys. Be clear and say "I paid and never received my item. They did not give a reason, they took the money and stopped communicating"

This is the way we will be able to KNOW not to order these products.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Garbage!  Protect yourselves and put these jerks on blast.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
well after lots more emails I got a reply to say my order has been shipped:) fingers crossed. here is the email
Hi

All orders have been shipped. Kind regards.

Asic-technologies.com - This Email address belongs to our out of office service, be kind as we may not have time to answer all your questions in details using this address. Office hours are 8am to 8pm Monday - friday ( and most Saturdays).

Hope your package of noodles arrives intact.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
well after lots more emails I got a reply to say my order has been shipped:) fingers crossed. here is the email
Hi

All orders have been shipped. Kind regards.

Asic-technologies.com - This Email address belongs to our out of office service, be kind as we may not have time to answer all your questions in details using this address. Office hours are 8am to 8pm Monday - friday ( and most Saturdays).
Still waiting for a responce from this company and still waiting for items ordered:(
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I remember browsing this site wondering if I should buy or not...thanks
thanks for the advice redtwitz Grin I would also like to add I will retract my statements if they turn up but I can not see that happening any time soon
Activity: 231
I have had about 2500 spam emails in about 45 mins do not piss them off Cheesy

Sounds like you need a better email provider.

If you know a little Linux, get a cheap VPS and manage your own email server. I do, and I block more than 99 % of all spam emails.
I have had about 2500 spam emails in about 45 mins do not piss them off Cheesy
Activity: 231
Sorry for your loss.

The next time, watch out for red flags like these:

1. Their "ASIC miner" has headphone and microphone jacks.

2. Their numbers make no sense. At 9.2 GH/s, CGMiner should produce 128.5 shares per minute, not 1.92.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Bitcoin: The new Wild West
Thank you for the heads up
confirmed scam. sent them 1 bitcoin for the 10 usb block erupters and nothing. to start with things were good had a response straight away thanks for your order kind regards, all good im thinking. Then I had another question for them so I asked and got a reply the following day, your package had been picked up and was on its way, this is getting even better im thinking what a service so I then asked another question, what delivery service do you use and do you have a tracking number if possible? NO RESPONCE Huh and still no response after 5 or 6 more emails. so I thought I will be a little bit annoying and send them loads of emails just so I don't get missed in the inbox I sent around 80 of the same email and then bamm my inbox is going crazy with spam from every corner of the globe it would seem. so this also proves what I have read in other topics about this now is that there name was not bought out buy some spamming company it is them. AVOID http://www.asic-technologies.com/
Pages:
Jump to: