Author

Topic: http://www.pyramining.com/ - Discussion thread (no advertising here) - page 147. (Read 318060 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 501
For those of you skeptical about Pyramining, we do now offer an insurance coverage.  Please read info at:

https://www.therocktrading.com/news/454

For those of you skeptical about Pyramining and now about The Rock…..  Please be aware that while we are quite new on this forum, we have been around since year 2007.

Thank you!
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
Idea for pyramining: I see that you now show the GH/s that are mining and the cost of the next GH/s to be added. How about also showing how many BTC is still needed for it? Maybe it would give an incentive for people to deposit more to see the next GH/s added faster Wink

Because I can add also less than 1GH/s. I will think about how implementing the "next step update" and add statistics about it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
i already made my account by clicking ref link.. why i cant log in anymore ?

Did it show the deposit address after signing up?

aaaa now i get it! when i try to log in it ask deposit adress not payout address. stupid me Grin it works fine

Glad to hear.

Idea for pyramining: I see that you now show the GH/s that are mining and the cost of the next GH/s to be added. How about also showing how many BTC is still needed for it? Maybe it would give an incentive for people to deposit more to see the next GH/s added faster Wink
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

aaaa now i get it! when i try to log in it ask deposit adress not payout address. stupid me Grin it works fine
legendary

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
legendary
I support p2pool and the idea behind it. Stay there please.
Activity: 504
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
The other option would be to mine on a Pay Per Share pool (like abcpool.co), where the revenues are smaller (pool fee, no transactions), but constant.
Ugh, please no PPS... I went to P2Pool in the first place to get away from that Tongue (except for 1 backup pool)

-- Smoov
Someone of you might be asking why income is a bit low in these days: the largest part of hashing power is pointed at P2Pool, and the last two days were quite unlucky (Pool Hashrate: 370 GH/sEstimated Time to Block: 5h35mCurrent Round: 1d2h44m).

Here you can see some stats:
http://p2pool.info/

If you all agree, I would keep mining on p2pool, the reasons are: pool decentralization, no fees, sharing of transactions. In the medium to long term it should be a win-win, and I would keep the configuration as is.
Also note that mined blocks need 120 confirmations before being credited, it takes almost 1 day.

The other option would be to mine on a Pay Per Share pool (like abcpool.co), where the revenues are smaller (pool fee, no transactions), but constant.
I just added a simple browsing feature. It's not linked directly, yet, but you can give it a try typing the URL directly:

http://www.pyramining.com/account/browse?id=INSERT_YOUR_ACCOUNT_LABEL_HERE

It would be useful to know in how much time rewards get accumulated, but due to the architecture is not actually possible:
I have the date of when the account is created, but the deposit can be sent much more later (even months). And it can be a small amount, get completed, stay there idle for a lot of time, until the owner decides to send more funds again. Calculating the rewarding rate would require a lot of code/weight/complexity to the whole application.
Nice...

although, I only meant the circles with the linking lines between them in the graphical representation part. Smiley

maybe even the lines sticking out of the globe display? ^.^

(ok, I'm done now Smiley )

-- Smoov
legendary
I just added a simple browsing feature. It's not linked directly, yet, but you can give it a try typing the URL directly:

It would be useful to know in how much time rewards get accumulated, but due to the architecture is not actually possible:
I have the date of when the account is created, but the deposit can be sent much more later (even months). And it can be a small amount, get completed, stay there idle for a lot of time, until the owner decides to send more funds again. Calculating the rewarding rate would require a lot of code/weight/complexity to the whole application.

Awesome stuff!

legendary
Disclosure is fine by me. Maybe just use our identifiers, those abstract strings and show how much they are rewarded, or something. Just plain stats. Money invested. Rewards attributed. Those kind of stats.
I tend to favor going by age than by an absolute count. You get a busy day and you could have items fall off the bottom minutes after being posted.

I just applied some changes. Now in the profile page you can see last 14 days referrals, with a link to a page showing ALL referrals (history).

An idea that just popped into my head, but maybe even, if you wanted to go that far, use a plugin like block-explorer uses, so we can view and travel the tier tree, who we're linked to, who is linked to us, etc.

Since we're not using names anyways, and we all have a random code, and we can all use a pseudo-random address, not much of an anonymity concern there.

It's technically easy to do, but I am a bit concerned whether it is good to allow everyone browse everyone else's accounts.... I will think about it, any comment (from other members) would be appreciated.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I could even display all of them, I was just afraid it would bring out too much useless output. I am changing the code to display all the referrals. If I see that it grows too much or someone complains, I will show last 10 referrals, no matter when they got invalidated, and a link to see all of them in another page.
I tend to favor going by age than by an absolute count. You get a busy day and you could have items fall off the bottom minutes after being posted.

Nothing wrong with a long list at the bottom, most recent at the top, that's what we got scroll-bars for Smiley With a "full list" link at the bottom, or even have that link send you a CSV file with the history instead.

An idea that just popped into my head, but maybe even, if you wanted to go that far, use a plugin like block-explorer uses, so we can view and travel the tier tree, who we're linked to, who is linked to us, etc.

Since we're not using names anyways, and we all have a random code, and we can all use a pseudo-random address, not much of an anonymity concern there.

-- Smoov
Jump to: