Pages:
Author

Topic: *Huge Chance to WIN! Free Contest* 0.85 Prizepot! - page 2. (Read 7788 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I thought this was a contest that gave back, Like PD,, Mr Bitty and etc others that give without anything in return
Activity: 378
I am not interested anymore, after rule changed.
Please remove me from your list.

No problemo! Wink
You should just re-label this because this is a bit misleading since its based on us signing up underneath you when pd3 launches its affiliate.

And the reason why it went back to 11/100 people.

If you read correctly, it says 11/100 Final contestants. Those are the people that did follow all steps. I didn't have much time to change subject. However, it shouldn't matter that much because the principals are the same. If you do not participate it's your loss.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I am not interested anymore, after rule changed.
Please remove me from your list.
Activity: 252
You should just re-label this because this is a bit misleading since its based on us signing up underneath you when pd3 launches its affiliate.

And the reason why it went back to 11/100 people.
Activity: 434
Why i want to win, as it's summer and everybody will find their way to do something with money, also i wanted to buy an mining contract.
Also PM'd
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
PM sent
Why i want to win? because your prize Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can i participate?
Activity: 784
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
PM sent
I really want to win, because I really need money to pay my school fees  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
6 more days to participate people! Remember, it's free to join!

I have been contacted by Sumerian to act as escrow.  He says that he'll deposit the funds the day before the release.  We've discussed beforehand in PM.
Activity: 504
pm sent my expectations if you win then I would use to do the mining cloud
I would be very happy if you win and wait to constantly monitor this thread
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I don't think any of us is going to get the money since the funds are not in an escrow

the OP is looking for free referrals

That is probably right. Lately I've been seeing this type of 'contest' giveaway a lot. None of them seems legit. People are just worked up for nothing. But if you want to waste your time and 'participate' you are free to do so.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I don't think any of us is going to get the money since the funds are not in an escrow

the OP is looking for free referrals
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
PM'ed.

Why i want to win?

I got scammed for 0.1BTC, so even the third place will bring me back my losses  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
funds still not in an escrow??
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
PM'ed.

Why i want to win?

i need btc.
6 more days to participate people! Remember, it's free to join!
so what was the reason about this contest? just to give away money?

you sign up to PD3 as his referral, he picks 3 winners

he got a 100 referrals, a few of them might some day gamble some money and bring him back his investment

free money for us, it's a win-win situation

PD3 will be released on 9th august (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/primedice-3-release-date-announced-721250), so what should I do next ? just keep waiting till that date ?

what else could you do?

-------

are the funds in the escrow yet?

it would be smart to finalize that before we start signing up

I think it's clever to wait till friday. I might put the prizes in escrow one by one as well. I asked Monbux to do this for me
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so what was the reason about this contest? just to give away money?

you sign up to PD3 as his referral, he picks 3 winners

he got a 100 referrals, a few of them might some day gamble some money and bring him back his investment

free money for us, it's a win-win situation

PD3 will be released on 9th august (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/primedice-3-release-date-announced-721250), so what should I do next ? just keep waiting till that date ?

what else could you do?

-------

are the funds in the escrow yet?

it would be smart to finalize that before we start signing up
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
Pages:
Jump to: