Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others - page 11. (Read 1508 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
The most common reason for most people not to be interested in bitcoin, because most of them consider the world of digital currency is still not widely known and they think it would be unfortunate. But they will change their minds if they have seen the changes made in the presence of digital currency in the future.

I think it's better to invite them first in the faucet then after that in the trade then after that refer them here at the forum it's the best way to promote bitcoin and it's very constructive in all the users here
Because the only answer in your question is they do not know crypto very well and better to teach them first without investing so they will trust you after they get here
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?
Everyone has their interests. Not everyone wants to invest in bitcoin. Maybe people who are not interested in investing in bitcoin are those who prefer safety and do not want to risk
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Maybe they are afraid of investing. They have no knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They fear that after they invest, they will lose money. I think that is the right decision for those who are always afraid to invest
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

maybe a lot of people who do not understand and do not believe the bitcoin is not profitable and investment with crypto currency has a high risk
Activity: 168
There are a lot of conspiracies about bitcoin may be that's why every one fear to invest in it. Although all the conspiracies are fake because bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies and there is no possibility of crashing

I think There are many reasons why people still do not want to invest in Bitcoin even they see that many people earn a lot of money by investing and trading it. The first reason is they are afraid that they might lose their money when the price of Bitcoin goes down or just they are afraid of how fast the market price moves,
others are still not aware of Bitcoin for several reasons, others are some people are aware of it and are interested in investing Bitcoin but they do not have enough money to invest especially the less fortunate ones. And lastly I think some fear that their country may ban cryptocurrency and exchange local or state they have banned it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
There are all interested in bitcoin because potentially it can make them super rich! However, it is the same reason why you and I are not bankers playing with the stock market. We are not familiar with the process so we all stick to what we know
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
After the December increase in the price of bitcoin and its further decline, many have already heard about this and this has not given popularity to bitcoin. On the contrary, his popularity has fallen quite heavily since that time. This, apparently, is one of the reasons why bitcoin has been lying on the price for so long. Now it takes a while to get it all back to normal and bitcoin has regained its popularity.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Yes, there is a huge potential in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but look at the current situation. I am sure lots of people have invested money in bitcoin at the beginning of 2018 hoping that the price will go up to 25.000$ but it crashed to under 7000$ in a few months. What do you think those people think now about bitcoin? 95% would never invest again in cryptocurrencies.

Let's face it, bitcoin is not an easy subject to talk about. It may be easy to invest and buy bitcoin but it's a completely different story when it comes to knowing when to sell or buy it. The market is manipulated so much in last time that is almost impossible to know what to expect from it.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
People who are not still interesting because they don't truly know how potential bitcoin is. All they know, bitcoin is nonsense and just a lure at first. They still can not accept the presence of bitcoin is real. They are still traumatized by the dark investment that only harms its members.
Activity: 61
The simple reason is that they do not understand anything about electronic money, so they do not participate, no matter how big they are, they are smart enough for their decisions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52

I think the main reasons are two: 1) people's laziness, they don't wan't to spend time to understand something completely new 2) the risk, many people prefer a 1%/year offered by the bank rather than risking a few hundred/thousand dollars on their own.
Activity: 97
Bitcoin has been facig legal Battles since time in memmoril, there are governments against it and a number of influential people speaking negatively about it, this has lead to mistrut in BTC that has pushed quite a number of people away
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

People are interested to earn more and money and they are interested in a huge potential earning opportunities but they do not know about that. If they will know then they will come to adopt that opportunity. Some people come to know about it but they do not know that how the bitcoin technology work and they do not know that how to work in this field.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
doesnt understand well about bitcoin , same as me i think , i joined this crypto sea last year , and miss so much chance to make me get rich
, i think that all about bitcoin education
Activity: 350
yes you are right I think bitcoin still has a very good potential and can provide very much advantage so that bitcoin can always provide benefits.
Activity: 180
as it was mentioned earlier, many people are really frightened of volatility, uncertainty with laws and here in russia people still watching tv where our authorities always claiming it's dangerous
Activity: 471
yes you are right now anyone who buys and has bitcoin has a very good potential to earn very much profit because bitcoin has a potentially very expensive price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
Perhaps because of people's limited understanding of bitcoin, coupled with the negative perceptions that have developed over the years. Many people have always associate bitcoin with negative things, for example. Money laundering, ponzi scheme or hyip, even terrorist financing. Beyond that, very few people know about the great potential of bitcoin  Cry
Activity: 172
I think they have not been able to taste bitcoin results and it can be assumed that investing in bitcoin has many risks. I think not only investing in bitcoin is risky if they can already know the details about bitcoin and have become able to taste the bitcoin results may be of interest to some people if anyone tells of his experience in bitcoin and the result of bitcoin because bitcoin can be a source of income and savings for our future in the old days later Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think it because of lack of knowledge and information they might not know. Yes for US there is a great potential to produce bitcoin while others they will live in a way classic. These people ignore the facts most of the time and are afraid to do their own research.I think the lack of knowledge also does not want to learn about the world of crypto is certainly the reason why there are still many people who are unsure about the world of crypto. but if from those who are unsure about the world of crypto who is willing to follow the crypto activity. But, if you are a risk taker, I would suggest that you should go for an altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: