Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge profit but how to withdraw - page 2. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 21, 2021, 03:48:36 PM
Hi

If i say i am from anti crypto country means withdrwals and deposits prohibited.

If i get a huge profit of 1million usdt. So how can i withdraw it, shall i move to crypto friendly country and withdraw or any solutions ?

the solution you have to be able to trust someone to exchange your crypto into your local currency or USD using paypal services, that might be a simple way you can do instead of having to move to a crypto friendly country which of course makes the situation more complicated because you have to take care of everything  related to your identity
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 21, 2021, 03:23:11 PM
Hi

If i say i am from anti crypto country means withdrwals and deposits prohibited.

If i get a huge profit of 1million usdt. So how can i withdraw it, shall i move to crypto friendly country and withdraw or any solutions ?

Well, crypto adoption and legalization is yet to be effected in many countries, in fact most countries are so hostile towards crypto while others are crypto friendly, hence the reason why most developers will always operate or launch their platforms from a crypto friendly country.
Nevertheless, 1 million USDT is a lot of money to a lot of people and considering that amount, I think there are some options.
The first option would be to leverage the help of a friend in a crypto friendly country but this will depend on the level of trust you have towards the person and even at that, sending it in bits would be better, might take long but will be worth it. Secondly, you might consider moving to a crypto friendly country, and use their P2P to achieve your aim, at least with that amount of money, you can cover any expenses.
Lastly, I want to believe that, even in most countries where crypto is banned, there are still P2P services, but not too announced in order not to attract unwanted attention. So I would suggest, you check out your country first for any P2P platforms, and most especially do not sell in huge amount, bits by bits is always better.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
June 21, 2021, 03:00:00 PM
Other than moving to another country it would be wise to move your winnings to a p2p exchange platform with that you would both avoid the tax that would be charged as well as the cost of starting a new life in a different country.
Yes, it's a good solution to implement for those who want to move from one country to another,
but can a p2p exchange platform be very safe to store assets that we already have?
Even if you use P2P exchange and you are withdrawing huge amounts IRS will be notified and you might get a letter asking for the source of income. The best option is to travel to a country with lower taxation if you are planning to withdraw huge amounts, start a small business and then send them back home, if not withdraw small amounts without raising suspicion by the IRS.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
June 21, 2021, 02:31:59 PM
Hi

Yes. If you are withdrawing digital assets into fiat, of course, you will need cooperation with local banks. If the country does not support crypto, of course you have to look for countries that support it. At the very least you should find someone in another country to help you.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
June 21, 2021, 02:09:00 PM
Most likely, it is best to go to a friend's country and exchange your cryptocurrencies there for fiat money, so perhaps you have friends who live in other countries where there are no problems with cryptocurrencies and there you can exchange your cryptocurrencies for fiat money, or you can simply send to your friends or relatives your cryptocurrencies and they will gradually send fiat money to you when they will change your cryptocurrencies to fiat, also if you have a lot of money in cryptocurrency you don't need to exchange all your crypto in fiat, just do it part by part.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
June 21, 2021, 01:49:18 PM
Man, if you make $1 million USDT in profit you can move your whole family to another country. Or maybe you can try getting a double residency. I don't know exactly how that works, but you should get legal and fiscal advice from a professional once you make that kind of money. You don't want to be playing with (I assume) life changing sums of money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
June 21, 2021, 01:19:59 PM
Hi

Can not get your word right. If you are from non regulated country then How you make profit without making deposit where you already said withdrawal and deposits prohibited? Or I am thinking wrong?

Btw there is an way of  withdraw the fund from other countries/Neighbors countries then go there and withdraw it. But this also cost a big amount of money IMO. To get 1million $ this cost is very simple though. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
June 21, 2021, 12:26:29 PM
Other than moving to another country it would be wise to move your winnings to a p2p exchange platform with that you would both avoid the tax that would be charged as well as the cost of starting a new life in a different country.
Yes, it's a good solution to implement for those who want to move from one country to another,
but can a p2p exchange platform be very safe to store assets that we already have?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
June 21, 2021, 01:07:56 PM
Hi

What exactly bothers you?
In theory, there are only 2 risks:
1.large taxes
2. people who decide that your money is their money Smiley

The first problem is being solved. From changing the country of residence, to the "gray deal" through the sale for cash.
The second is solved in the same way - you need to leave the territory where there is an unhealthy interest in your money and there are no laws protecting you ... Or, knowing the risks, take proactive actions and play Rambo Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
June 21, 2021, 11:30:08 AM
Hi

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
June 20, 2021, 12:56:38 PM
Hi

There is no other solution but to move out of your country and live in a Crypto friendly country, if you insist on withdrawing your earnings in your country you will end up getting nothing and worse get imprison, many traders are already doing this you are not the only one just be discreet and don't let your government knows that you have that huge amount, that's enough to live in a third world country that is Crypto friendly.
Now that El Salvador has made bitcoin a legal tender they also established that you can become a citizen by investing 3BTC in the county which is roughly 100k, this is a lot of money for people like us but for people have a lot of bitcoin this can be a blessing as they can move to another country and begin from scratch and use their bitcoin fortune in the first country to recognize bitcoin as legal tender.

Obviously for people that are not that rich then this is not good enough but for someone that has 1 million dollars in cryptocurrencies this could be the fastest way to get access to their fortune in a legal way.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
June 18, 2021, 11:10:40 PM
i am pretty sure in your country there are alot crypto community , and you can make transaction p2p with one of them to liquidate your balance exchanges. today there are alot solution for this problem, exchanges feature or p2p trading can be the solution for it.

so far i didnt hear yet any countries that really bann access to deposit or withdrawl transaction. most of them only warn about risk investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 18, 2021, 08:25:46 PM
Hi

Many exchanges have the option to withdraw to USD, I'm sure all bank accounts around the world can accept USD transfers, if you are still confused try Binance or Huobi I'm sure your withdrawal problem will be over soon.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
June 18, 2021, 04:02:55 PM
I think step by step best way you can withdraw and convert in your country asset. Actually there are many third party buyer in my country where we can sold out stable coin with collect county assets. However if prohibited in your country then you can find P2P. I hope this is simple way and you can follow us. remember 1m usdt very high amount so you should take more safety.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
June 13, 2021, 12:01:02 AM
Hi

There is no other solution but to move out of your country and live in a Crypto friendly country, if you insist on withdrawing your earnings in your country you will end up getting nothing and worse get imprison, many traders are already doing this you are not the only one just be discreet and don't let your government knows that you have that huge amount, that's enough to live in a third world country that is Crypto friendly.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
June 12, 2021, 06:47:43 PM
Hi

If your profits are that high then without a doubt the best thing to do for someone in your position will be to relocate yourself to a country that is friendly towards cryptocurrencies and if possible to move to a country that has low taxes.

This will require a big change in your life as changing your place of residence and moving to another country is a very big step but when we are talking about an amount of money that is so massive then without a doubt it is worth the sacrifice as it is better to stay away from trouble especially if where you live cryptocurrencies are forbidden.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
June 12, 2021, 06:40:29 PM
Hi

the solution is quite easy, safe everything in stable coins, and you can withdraw every month,
because in anti-crypto countries it is difficult to withdraw in large quantities, and the solution I gave you should be able to use,
there is no problem if you safe it in stable coins, because it's so safe
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 12, 2021, 06:07:06 PM
Hi

You should nothing to worry about the transactions if you get 1million usdt. You need to transfer to other country which crypto transaction are legal and follow the process and pay whatever taxes will charge so that you can easily get the 1million usdt.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 12, 2021, 06:01:08 PM
Hi

Why do you have to go against your country? If I were you, I wouldn't do that, but sometimes some situations go different. The government doesn't support it, but everyone does it. We know that so many countries have already banned cryptocurrency but the top volume is also there. But I'm sure that you can't spend 1 million in a few days. My suggestion is to go crypto support a country or withdraw it as remittance.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
June 12, 2021, 05:34:24 PM
Hi

First of all congratulations to your huge profit, if you come from a second or third world country then you never have to work again in your life if you don't go crazy and spend everything. If the amount of money is really that big than it is probably worth the effort to move to another country to get the money to a bank account and then you need to check if you can just transfer it to your bank account in your home country then.
I also want to add, please don't trust anyone who writes you a personal message now in this forum and wants to help you and is asking for details and stuff.. they just want to scam you be safe and never tell anyone your keys or passwords.
Pages:
Jump to: