Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge profit but how to withdraw - page 6. (Read 931 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
March 03, 2021, 12:34:41 AM
I think even its prohibited on your country. You can definitely find any groups or institutional buyers that transact crypto even its prohibited. Peer to peer method is the best way or find an OTC where you could negotiate regarding price. 1million usdt is big money and I think some are be willing to buy it on a lower price selling point. At least you wouldn't have problem exchanging it to currency. Accept it even foreign currency and I'm sure there is an exchange of that currency on yours.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
March 03, 2021, 12:29:39 AM
Central Bank of Nigeria recently issued a memorandum to ban all bank accounts of users that were involved in cryptocurrency trading but Binance P2P added Naira as one of their fiat option. Check that platform. Your local currency might be available there too.
OP did not mention that he is from Nigeria, except you now him personally. That is not also stated in his profile. I checked that now. And if he is from Nigeria he should have seen where other Nigerians hang out in the forum to discuss issues affecting them since he has been in the forum for years now. Nigerians there also offer trading activities too. Here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/naija-novice-hangout-newbies-introduction-orientation-thread-5121680
I didn't say that the OP is from Nigeria. Did you not read the "Your local currency might be available there too" part? I am giving the him/her an example of a country that recently enforced a ban and yet there's a P2P exchange that still allows fiat-crypto (vice versa) trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
March 03, 2021, 12:07:17 AM
Hi

If i say i am from anti crypto country means withdrwals and deposits prohibited.

If i get a huge profit of 1million usdt. So how can i withdraw it, shall i move to crypto friendly country and withdraw or any solutions ?
How did you get into buying crypto in the first place? I believe if you can answer that then may be your problem is solved. Look, You most have gotten you investment cash into the crypto ecosystem to trade through some means and what ever that means is, that is how you can also withdraw them but if it was that the case of the ban happened after you have started trading and that you can no longer acces your trade or is it like in Nigeria where it is just the bank that where instructed not partake in crypto trading accounts, then you can resolve to P2P trading but if it is a total Ban on crypto, then I guess you have to find a way to access your funds may be in another country  Grin
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
March 03, 2021, 12:01:27 AM

So where exactly did you trade now that you are allowed to do so?

Most countries that are not crypto-friendly are most likely list to the list of countries that residents are not allowed to trade. If you are currently on DEX that allows you to trade then you are all good. The suggestion above like P2p will work for you.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
March 02, 2021, 11:48:54 PM
Central Bank of Nigeria recently issued a memorandum to ban all bank accounts of users that were involved in cryptocurrency trading but Binance P2P added Naira as one of their fiat option. Check that platform. Your local currency might be available there too.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
March 02, 2021, 11:41:50 PM
Hi

If i say i am from anti crypto country means withdrwals and deposits prohibited.

If i get a huge profit of 1million usdt. So how can i withdraw it, shall i move to crypto friendly country and withdraw or any solutions ?
If you are considering to join crypto market as a trader or as an investor, you should begin by looking at the current law regulations on cryptocurrency and crypto exchanges, tax in your nation.

Then you will have a better mind on what you should do to choose exchanges, which cryptocurrency is not prohibited, how to submit your tax report.

The important step when you choose one exchange and decide to use it. Try to make your first deposit (small amount) and make a withdrawal to see how those processes go on. Pay attention on volume, reputation and scores (coinmarketcap or coingecko have their score or trust ratings for exchanges). You can search their past reputation with exchange name and scam accusation.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 02, 2021, 11:37:38 PM
Hi

If it is 1 million then you can move to other country and pay the taxes there to withdraw the profits. Or you can simply use peer to peer trading platforms to convert them into your own bank account without mentioning this as returns from your investments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
March 02, 2021, 11:34:43 PM
Hi

Pages:
Jump to: