Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge rewards, less value or Less reward, big value - page 9. (Read 10711 times)

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Everyone are trying to achieve that balance everywhere. The time and effort you put into to get the rewards it's worth.
If you are holding a bounty token after you received it, the holding time is also the time effort you are putting towards the reward.
So everyone should try to achieve the balance and hence ask bounty managers to limit the number of participants.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
I think this is a hard decision because this situation is depend with project that our followed. I think less reward with big value is greater because if the coin supply is little but the quality of coins is good, many people will be hunt that.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
This is not as simple. Users are being involved in a project for months and the tokens generally falls in price when they are listed on the exchange.
There are many reasons why a bounty has large number of participants while some have few. Some do have a cap on number of participants.
The obviously legit project that has no cap for participants number are flooded with bounty hunters.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
There have been a lot of posts questioning the rewards of campaigns in recent time, complaints about dev and team giving fewer rewards for campaigns. Many have eyes but cannot see, what is the use of huge rewards with no value in the future why you can be giving fewer rewards that will grow into something big if you can hodl, I will rather participate in a campaign with less reward and huge prospect than wasting my time overloading my portfolio with useless coins that will take me nowhere. If you really want to benefit from crypto, think less of what any new project can bring you new, think more of what you stand to gain in the future, be part of a good project. Don't be deceived by the promise of huge rewards that will deprive you of the future benefits which quality project can give to you. If you invest your time in good project today, even if the rewards look small, if you can hodl then future is certain. Be ready to sacrifice your today for your tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: