Pages:
Author

Topic: HumanityLink - POS 7% Monthly / MYSQL Database ↠ V2.0.1F (Weekly Airdrops) ✔ - page 5. (Read 22920 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Weekly Airdrop #6 is open
Enter at https://humanitylink.group/weekly-airdrop

Until Saturday 23 of June.

Double Prizes for this Round.

Each week 5 Top Prizes will also be awarded with an SHA-256 randomizer.
        Prize 1:  999 HUM
2x    Prize 2:  666 HUM   
2x    Prize 3:  333 HUM 
maybe we can pump some marketing and a channel for socialize?

We made a telegram, I will post it tonight.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
maybe we can pump some marketing and a channel for socialize?
I like the fact of this coin that the developers are focussing on development before marketing which builds trusts on investors first. Wink
Activity: 13
This coin is POS based and the rewards it is giving is so lucrative compared to other POS coins. I love it <3 Easy 40 sats.

This weekend the network was working great, I got a lot of high stakes too
This coin is POS based and the rewards it is giving is so lucrative compared to other POS coins. I love it <3 Easy 40 sats.

You must have a very good wallet connection if you are getting that many stakes, good job!
Hi, just came across the project and been reading the thread. I have a few questions since I am interested in this project:

1. Why is the block explorer on the website not working?
2. Is there a certain purpose of connecting the blockchain with a SQL database? and what does this database actually contain?
3. The maximum supply is 8 billions or 25 billions?
4. How many members does HUM team have, is there any information available on the team?

Thanks a lot and good luck  Wink

The explorers are up, they were being updated from 6pm-11pm.
The sql database is a separate database tracking humanity statistics and it is being based on block height of the POS chain.
Max is 8Billion, was somewhere 25B written that you saw?
The main team is at the bottom of post 1,
Activity: 97
Hi, just came across the project and been reading the thread. I have a few questions since I am interested in this project:

1. Why is the block explorer on the website not working?
2. Is there a certain purpose of connecting the blockchain with a SQL database? and what does this database actually contain?
3. The maximum supply is 8 billions or 25 billions?
4. How many members does HUM team have, is there any information available on the team?

Thanks a lot and good luck  Wink
Wondering why the “weekly” airdrop is not weekly? Any updates coming?

Yes discord, whitepaper v1, maybe coinomi listing.

At this point airdrop is bi-weekly with early registrations.
Activity: 5
Wondering why the “weekly” airdrop is not weekly? Any updates coming?
Can we register now for the Airdrop #6? Or is there any schedule dates to start registration? Thank you.

General registrations open on the 16th, but for early registration just leave a comment "Airdrop #6".
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Can we register now for the Airdrop #6? Or is there any schedule dates to start registration? Thank you.
Activity: 107
we have a discord for the developer team, we will make the group public in 1-2 days.

Yes, please make it publis so that many members will join in that group and the community will become bigger and more active.
we have a discord for the developer team, we will make the group public in 1-2 days.
copper member
Activity: 52
Would be nice to see a telegram or discord channel.
It is how most of us keep up to date with projects.
I do understand it might not be necessary at this stage, but it is good for building a community and following.
When are we gonna have a telegram group at least?

Oh wow!! I win!! 2nd place!!

Nice, good luck next time!

Nice project. But do you have any translations for Humanity project? I want to reserve the Chinese one. Many thanks.

Not at the time, thank you for your interest.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
Nice project. But do you have any translations for Humanity project? I want to reserve the Chinese one. Many thanks.
Activity: 5
Winners for Airdrop#5

Place 1 - H7jBWP
Place 2 - H7KohGq
Place 3 - H8KLGRC

All payments are going out today.

How to know if you won?

If 1 of the above 3 is the beginning of your HUM address you won, if not you will receive the regular 99HUM.

Oh wow!! I win!! 2nd place!!
Pages:
Jump to: