Pages:
Author

Topic: HumanityLink - POS 7% Monthly / MYSQL Database ↠ V2.0.1F (Weekly Airdrops) ✔ - page 7. (Read 22920 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Winners for Airdrop#4

Place 1 - H7D87
Place 2 - HPtAwh
Place 3 - HGpQoMR

All payments are going out today.
Payments for the winners are going out later tonight.
Block 100,000 Snapshot
Block Date: 16th May 2018 04:35:59

Blockchain Database Size: 54.67Mb
Average Block Size: 0.28kb
Coinbase: 82,279,328 out of 8,000,000,000

Average Difficulty: 0.3154
Averegare Block Target: 54 Seconds
Average Transaction speed: 1.79 Seconds
Average Network Connections: 23

Github last stable release: 2.0.1F
Github last commit: 2018-05-02
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Thanks for clarifying on staking with Pi!
I mean use ideal as a reference where they focus on development before marketing.
And I didn't say humanitylink is not better than Ideal!
So, hum transaction speed also faster!!  Wink

If you own one, staking on Pi or a VPS is probably the best way since you are online 24/7 without much energy being used.
Every coin has it's advantages for sure. Ideal has some great volume at the moment too.

Staking like crazy man! I bought 100k last month I already have 109k today, HUM to the moon Smiley Smiley

Glad you got it working!

Well, Ideal was focussed on development first and it gets attention later. I am sure HUM will get the same attention too.
I mean use ideal as a reference where they focus on development before marketing.

If you own one, staking on Pi or a VPS is probably the best way since you are online 24/7 without much energy being used.
Every coin has it's advantages for sure. Ideal has some great volume at the moment too.

Staking like crazy man! I bought 100k last month I already have 109k today, HUM to the moon Smiley Smiley

Glad you got it working!
Activity: 13
I think the devs should focus on development before marketing, and does devs can set up a POS using raspberry pi?
Reference: idealcash.io

You can stake on a Pi or a VPS server too. The instructions are on post #4  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30996564

where it says Installation guide for ubuntu. We might post it on the website too.

By the way, Idealcash says 8 second transactions. The humanitylink POS is using a newer ssl protocol and transactions are usually within 1 second or less, you can try it yourself with 2 computers.
I feel like this project needs more attention or at least the dev needs to do better marketing. POW coins r great as the price can't be manipulated easily and less pump and dump. Good Luck to ur project dev!

This is a POS coin.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I feel like this project needs more attention or at least the dev needs to do better marketing. POW coins r great as the price can't be manipulated easily and less pump and dump. Good Luck to ur project dev!
I think the devs should focus on development before marketing, and does devs can set up a POS using raspberry pi?
Reference: idealcash.io
Activity: 98
It’s indeed a promising project. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project. Good luck to all ya!
Weekly Airdrop #4 is open

Enter at https://humanitylink.group/weekly-airdrop

Until Saturday 19th May.
New subreddit for news and updates for our community was finished and published today,
it can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/HumanityLink/

New exchange listing on a new just launched exchange BitenTrade https://biten.trade/
Hopefully that brings more exposure.

Telegram channel coming in the next 10 days.

Weekly Airdrop starting in 2 days pre-registations open now for long term members.

Wow, nice dev, you are still active, yup I was referring to whitepaper. lol sorry.
Let's focus on development instead of exchanges, I love this project.
I hope I can be an admin of telegram group when that time comes.
Where's the subreddit post?
Link it when it's done here and website, I am looking forward for the whitepaper and subreddit.
Nice devs! Wink

Always active and always working. Thanks for your interest. The development is up to the team improving on a new closed beta. More is coming very soon.
Wow, nice dev, you are still active, yup I was referring to whitepaper. lol sorry.
Let's focus on development instead of exchanges, I love this project.
I hope I can be an admin of telegram group when that time comes.
Where's the subreddit post?
Link it when it's done here and website, I am looking forward for the whitepaper and subreddit.
Nice devs! Wink
Hi guys, this looks like an awesome project. Why not we have a telegram or twitter profile at least?

Launch roadmap is posted. Whitepaper is coming next. We are working on a subreddit now and discord or telegram will be next.

Just want to say thanks to the team for doing the coin swap for me after the deadline.
They were very quick with it and could have just said no, but didn't.
It is the sort of thing that proves that the team is genuine and trustworthy.
Thanks again.

Glad to help!
copper member
Activity: 52
Just want to say thanks to the team for doing the coin swap for me after the deadline.
They were very quick with it and could have just said no, but didn't.
It is the sort of thing that proves that the team is genuine and trustworthy.
Thanks again.
Activity: 88
Hi guys, this looks like an awesome project. Why not we have a telegram or twitter profile at least?
Pages:
Jump to: