Pages:
Author

Topic: Humility is garbage. You're too awesome for it. - page 4. (Read 5401 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I never hashed for this...
*~*~*~*~*~STILL~~MISSING~~THE~~POINT~*~*~*~*~*
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Godhood is over-rated.

And God, more than any mortal embodies humility.

Guess that screws the pooch on this clever little bit of crib and quote.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The whole idea that one must degrade herself and compromise on their principles to interact in society is bunk. Why can't one value herself and still value others? Why must it be a zero-sum equation? This whole dysfunctional idea of sacrifice is disturbing. Nobody should have to sacrifice nor be lower than others  in order to provide value or receive it. We should all hold ourselves valuable and celebrate our greatness mutually -- not in levels of greatness. We are not forever indebted to some false idea of a collective. We are our own individuals and we value and create value because we wish. We are scarce. We are valuable. Let's hold ourselves as such and not in shame through the common definition of humility.

Don't be limited. Be limitless. Be yourself and only yourself. There is never a justification for sacrifice. We are human beings, goddamn it. We should build each other up and hold everyone as great beings; we should never destroy others and especially ourselves.

Sacrifice is destruction. It doesn't only come to the detriment of you but the whole. It creates no wealth. So, hold yourself high. Retain your wealth, your value and only create!

YOU ARE VALUABLE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! DO NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS VALUE!

I am sick of the weak and spineless claiming otherwise. Man is mostly a rational and constructive human being. Don't even take my word for it. Look around you. We're the product of over 4 billion years of evolution and we have economies of scale that work through great and intricate marvels of decentralized engineering. It's amazing what we are experiencing right now.

WE ARE AWESOME AND SO ARE YOU.

There are parasites out there that want you and me weak. Let's build faster than they can destroy!

I dedicate this thread to the greatness that is man.

TO THE FUTURE. TO THE DAY WHEN WE ALL BECOME GODS!

Pages:
Jump to: