Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX] (OLD)(Community Takeover | No ICO / No premine | YoBit | "A" rank by Earlz - page 24. (Read 35563 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
price 0.00010000 - 0.00005000
not bad
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
There is pool in the network which mine with 14Gh/s and not listed in the OP. Could pool operator send me name and address, i will add it to the ann.

Maybe they dont want adding
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
There is pool in the network which mine with 14Gh/s and not listed in the OP. Could pool operator send me name and address, i will add it to the ann.

It is most probably a private pool. I noticed it too.
Also thanks for mining with your own name on suprnova.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
no exchange ?
It's been less than 24 hours, there is no exchange yet.
Activity: 476
Follow me @AlitFX
To much coin..
People bored right now...
There is enough place for good coins. We dont care if Hexx doesn't appeal attention right now.
We will be here for long term and core-feature of our coin (our platform actually) couldn't be easy cloned, so we are sure that Hexx will get its niche eventually.

Im late mining this .
7 days so long , i Hope just 2-3 days POW , small supply , and I like Ninja Launch
my feel say , nethashrate can decrease , waiting this and when nethashrate low ican join
I dont think that hashrate will become lower than now. Our team decided to buy coins on market, but if price of mining will be too low we will mine it by ourselves.
Activity: 297
To much coin..

People bored right now...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Im late mining this .
7 days so long , i Hope just 2-3 days POW , small supply , and I like Ninja Launch
my feel say , nethashrate can decrease , waiting this and when nethashrate low ican join
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
selling 450 for 0.09btc PM me.
Hashpower distribution now:
SuprNova9Gh/s
raq2.com/6Gh/s
nonamepool2Gh/s
Please, spread hashpower.
I plan to when some more rentals drop off. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
difficulty is high wondering should place NH order at this expensive rate or not. suckers escalated rate to high atm
Activity: 476
Follow me @AlitFX
Hashpower distribution now:
SuprNova9Gh/s
raq2.com/6Gh/s
nonamepool2Gh/s
Please, spread hashpower.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hexx nonamepool is up

http://i.imgur.com/8vRlZCk.png
nonamepool.com

VarDiff 1024-131072 port: stratum+tcp://stratum.nonamepool.com:4050
VarDiff 16384-262144 port: stratum+tcp://stratum.nonamepool.com:4051
FixDiff 131072 port: stratum+tcp://stratum.nonamepool.com:4052

OP, please add to pool list
Hey Vertex dev.  Do you see how the HXX dev saw there was an issue and immediately sent out an update?  Yeah, that is what you SHOULD of done.  Ty for the quick fix HXX dev!

It will be lesson for me:
never change anything at the last minute. Even if you definitely know what are you doing.

Hey lesson learned.  At least you were on top of things and are around during the launch and actually speaking.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
New Pool Hexx (HXX)  @  http://raq2.com payments are sent out every 10 to 20 minutes after confirmation.

Point your miner to stratum+tcp://raq2.com:8056  and use your HXX coin wallet address as your username, any password will do.

1% fees

Activity: 298
Pages:
Jump to: