Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX] (OLD)(Community Takeover | No ICO / No premine | YoBit | "A" rank by Earlz - page 18. (Read 35561 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
time to test

who have

steel eggs
You have probably broken your "balls of steel" happened now fucking asshole Grin Grin Grin

you moron ?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
time to test

who have

steel eggs
You have probably broken your "balls of steel" happened now fucking asshole Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Well I guess now I know what it feels like to be a bagholder.  Sad
Activity: 666
time to test

who have

steel eggs
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
shame dev could have used his clever skills to make something legit and that would have worked out better hint look out for another coin

It's a slapdash copy'n'pasta job, it's most likely that the dev has been blissfully ignorant until now.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
shame dev could have used his clever skills to make something legit and that would have worked out better hint look out for another coin
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
This is so wrong. PHx and masterdoge had like 800 ghs to 3 THs hash, this coin never had more than 60 ghs and was around 20-15 ghs for the first 5000 blocks. Something is wrong here. I am sure this coin doesn't have that exploit.

Sorry to disappoint:

hexx to the left, masterdoge to the right, darkcrave in the center. The exploit is masked from direct comparison by a spurious whitespace character at the end of each line and a regex remapping of values to variables, once the masking is reversed, the diff is fairly clear.

The introduced variable names act as a useful telltale:

https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=++++%2F%2F+If+Klen+%3E+PAD_SIZE%2C+the+key+is+really+SHA256%28K%29.+%2F%2F+&type=Code&ref=searchresults

Just a few affected coins. Which particular one is the most likely candidate for the role of “Typhoid Mary” is left to rampant speculation.

Cheers

Graham

Wow..  I'd like to see the stratum code actually exploiting this..
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
This is so wrong. PHx and masterdoge had like 800 ghs to 3 THs hash, this coin never had more than 60 ghs and was around 20-15 ghs for the first 5000 blocks. Something is wrong here. I am sure this coin doesn't have that exploit.

Sorry to disappoint:

hexx to the left, masterdoge to the right, darkcrave in the center. The exploit is masked from direct comparison by a spurious whitespace character at the end of each line and a regex remapping of values to variables, once the masking is reversed, the diff is fairly clear.

The introduced variable names act as a useful telltale:

https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=++++%2F%2F+If+Klen+%3E+PAD_SIZE%2C+the+key+is+really+SHA256%28K%29.+%2F%2F+&type=Code&ref=searchresults

Just a few affected coins. Which particular one is the most likely candidate for the role of “Typhoid Mary” is left to rampant speculation.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Activity: 292
Is this "exploit" only affecting POW phase or will it also affect POS?

as you see, it seems only PoW , still i have my HXX and don't selling right now because I'm on minus ( - 8x) hopes masternodes will recover somehow my loss

Good luck to you mate.But for now it dosnt seems like trex would be listing this coin,as from richie new tweet:
https://twitter.com/richiela

Its upto you to make your call but for new investors ,its better to stay away from this coin.
legendary
Merit: 1057

as you see, it seems only PoW , still i have my HXX and don't selling right now because I'm on minus ( - 8x) hopes masternodes will recover somehow my loss
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

it dont matter if it only affects pow, the intention is clear mine the coins and dump
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

so basically the code allows the user to increase its pow hash to mine weak blocks getting more coins. clever and dodgy

If that code has dodged someone like earlz then obviously it has to be a very clever stuff ,luckily i didnt had much coin ,so i dumped them for a loss of 0.02BTC

i was just buying but just dumped no loss
Activity: 292

so basically the code allows the user to increase its pow hash to mine weak blocks getting more coins. clever and dodgy

If that code has dodged someone like earlz then obviously it has to be a very clever stuff ,luckily i didnt had much coin ,so i dumped them for a loss of 0.02BTC
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Makes sense.  Hashrate did seem unusually high when this first launched.

I was hypnotized by the spinning logo in the pre-launch ANN though and wasted 0.05 BTC renting hash.  Minor loss.  Oh well, next......
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Pages:
Jump to: