Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX SWAP] |HexxCoin| CPU | Anonymous Zerocoin | C-CEX | Yobit | Cryptopia | - page 17. (Read 112181 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
now we are working on an updated logo , hopefully the community will like it
who are you in this project? why you redesign logo?

I'm a big holder, I want improve logo , the decision is made by the community , to update or not to update logo
Well, what is happen after improve logo? we need dev opinion!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 253

I'm a big holder, I want improve logo , the decision is made by the community , to update or not to update logo
i'm thing logo will not affect the developer's absence. if in short time him not active - coin will be delete.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If in fact dev earned several thousand dolors and left again for half a year from the project - it will be very funny.
Of course this is not scam, but smells bad

it's really bad for this project while it's running well. Perhaps He's got much money from the investors for his empty promises.
I sold all my coins 2 days ago and now it's under 0.00004btc. I will buy again if this coin is under 200sats.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12

Of course we like  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If in fact dev earned several thousand dolors and left again for half a year from the project - it will be very funny.
Of course this is not scam, but smells bad
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Activity: 174
no. we hold. dev return soon, make pos and everythung happy. hexx be greater btc and komunizm will rise aka fenix in the Earth, moon, and mars. also, look on lot of mining workers on pools... too many people. too shance buy a little price

WE make the price. remember this. buy low. sell high. or dont sell and hold )))
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
The price is falling but the Networkhashrate is rising, isn't that kind of odd? Seems like there are still enough people, which believe in this coin.

something is very mystery and I'm confused about this project .
Dev should have given some information about the plan but it's nothing from Dev until now.

If you keep this coin . Go to the exchange to sell it at once . there is no hope from this project .
Maybe he had left this project with our money . There is nothing to do with this project .
Activity: 31
who can contact with bittrex? did DEV give bittrex 3 BTC?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Game over .
Dreamers i'm sorry for you but this is the reality!
Dev make some btc and  gone.
Forgot about bitrex and 30-50-80k  .

We believing you, sir  Cheesy
Activity: 129
Game over .
Dreamers i'm sorry for you but this is the reality!
Dev make some btc and  gone.
Forgot about bitrex and 30-50-80k  .
Activity: 168
The price is falling but the Networkhashrate is rising, isn't that kind of odd? Seems like there are still enough people, which believe in this coin.

something is very mystery and I'm confused about this project .
Dev should have given some information about the plan but it's nothing from Dev until now.
Activity: 174
Do you really think ppl that after a one and half year of existing HXX and when the project took a good second breath with the price rising dev can leave it? Is there any sense in it? I think no. So let don't be panic, clench our balls in our fists and take some patience I suggest.

good say.

i think all this is "information war", sort of. my text too, lol kek
Activity: 34
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Do you really think ppl that after a one and half year of existing HXX and when the project took a good second breath with the price rising dev can leave it? Is there any sense in it? I think no. So let don't be panic, clench our balls in our fists and take some patience I suggest.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
its hard to believe that the DEV is working,so why DEV ever login in btt account Shocked

yes, He did not work on this project long time ago and there are not any updates from Dev.
Now I sold out all my coins and go to find another projects to invest . I feel sorry for this project.
its hard to believe that the DEV is working,so why DEV ever login in btt account Shocked
Maybe because he is working.
beautiful legend
Pages:
Jump to: