Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX SWAP] |HexxCoin| CPU | Anonymous Zerocoin | C-CEX | Yobit | Cryptopia | - page 20. (Read 112207 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
my 2btc become 0.7btc at HXX
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The price is increasing stably everyday and I expect this coin will continue to increase in next days and it can hit at least 0.0002btc . It seems some  investors are collecting cheap coins in C-cex and Yobit exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I've managed to buy a couple more HXX on the down swing. Hope all of you did the same, it's picking up again!
Activity: 174
Anyone else can say that mining solo, just a wallet, everything else brings blocks? Or the difficulty of mining flew to the moon?

to the orbit of the Earth, still ))
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
where is the dev Angry

without any update, this coin is not going anywhere.  maybe proof of code will bring new life to this one.

dude is calm , time is the most important thing in this life
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
where is the dev Angry

without any update, this coin is not going anywhere.  maybe proof of code will bring new life to this one.
Activity: 490
Anyone else can say that mining solo, just a wallet, everything else brings blocks? Or the difficulty of mining flew to the moon?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
oh my god ,6Ksat now !
seems someone is pulling the price down, its hard to place an entry without any updates from the dev, making it a gamble
if buying while the price continues to fall down need more time to assess.
Activity: 31
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Take easy. for everythung need time
and sometimes... force!

i thin on THIS week price be over 8000 sat. just something is event

Why do you say that ? I hope it goes over 8k . I think it will because it looks so stable and is reaching more and more people everyday
 Because of that it will grow. The lady was just a dumonthst brought it down but there was a pump before so it evens out.
i think we need more action FROM US!!! really, a movement of coin IN OUR HAND!!! need more promo, tell your friend and find some Scroudge Macduck)))) sorr, kiding,,,

how about comiks story about Hexx?? )))))
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
We need more new actions from Dev and keep this coin up higher . I know this potential coin but it must be promoted by community. however the price can not overpass 10000sat . This is an important milestone for long-term increase.

Don't worry new alts are currently in the works. I have prepared some evidence of the forthcoming doom but I won't share it with u for the time being because I need to double-check facts and make sure my sources can be trusted. Better prepare for the worst, doom is coming. For now I can only say that anonymous alts are in demand and will perhaps stay in the top of my list for another year.
Activity: 180
We need more new actions from Dev and keep this coin up higher . I know this potential coin but it must be promoted by community. however the price can not overpass 10000sat . This is an important milestone for long-term increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
İs the dev still around ?
Take easy. for everythung need time
and sometimes... force!

i thin on THIS week price be over 8000 sat. just something is event
Are the cases so deplorable that the dev can not be calculated for the round. How will people trust you if you are not a man of speech? Or I do not know something, then explain what exactly?
Activity: 42
The project needs a new or redesigned graphics , write your opinion  Huh
New icons and splash screen?
Something transparent for splash.
yes i am agreed at your this point that it  is needed a new design with its good changing.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
what is the roadmap for this coin i have a few coins..

why do You need roadmap ? roadmap, in 99 cases is not true
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
what is the roadmap for this coin i have a few coins..
If the price has slowed down, but it is better entrenched and in the future will start to let the slow but growth, it will still be a good price to start. More pessemistic will look like the situation with an even lower drop in the price of a coin. But this will not be critical in relation to the overall state of affairs. A long-term game sets up a wait and patience.
Pages:
Jump to: