Pages:
Author

Topic: HydroMining - page 3. (Read 8215 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
June 04, 2012, 03:20:30 PM
As mentioned, if its a bond we don't care about your electricity price. If it becomes unprofitable to mine, most bonds will buy back the shares at a higher price.
I guess we can agree to disagree on that.  I've looked at a lot of the mining bonds. I have not seen anyone with a guaranteed buyback price.

Nearly every mining bond out there has a clause similar to "Buying back for 110% of higherst trade in the last 5 days" or so. You seem to be wanting to offer a share in your mining operation instead...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 04, 2012, 03:04:31 PM
As mentioned, if its a bond we don't care about your electricity price. If it becomes unprofitable to mine, most bonds will buy back the shares at a higher price.
I guess we can agree to disagree on that.  I've looked at a lot of the mining bonds. I have not seen anyone with a guaranteed buyback price.
Anyways I'm interested, mainly due to it being hydropowered. Is there a buy-back clause, and when do you plan to open the IPO?
I'm not in a hurry, I wanted to get some feedback first. Maybe a week or two. I would not have a buy-back clause just what's listed above.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 04, 2012, 02:14:11 PM

Anyways I'm interested, mainly due to it being hydropowered. Is there a buy-back clause, and when do you plan to open the IPO?
+1
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
June 04, 2012, 02:09:52 PM

June 04, 2012, 01:39:28 PM
are you using hydro power?
That's why I used the name..

Are you generating the hydro power? If not, how are you sourcing your power?
June 04, 2012, 12:26:18 PM
That's why I used the name..
June 04, 2012, 12:06:14 PM
Is this a bond or a share? If it's a bond, we don't really care what your power costs you. It makes no difference to payouts as these are calculated according to a formula for the PPS expected output. Your costs are included in the price you offer the bonds for. And the hardware is yours. Bondholders have no claim. But if it breaks down, the issuer is liable for replacing it.

For a share offer, power costs do matter as they are expenses of the company. Shareholders generally have a claim over assets in liquidation and are liable for expenses in replacing faulty hardware not covered by warranty.

Do a bit more research of the current offerings and what terms they have and work out which category you fit in.
It is a bond like stated above. The power costs may not seem to matter, but  if I could no longer afford to mine because of high power costs it would matter. I would not invest with someone who had low profit margins with the block reward dropping to 25 soon.
June 04, 2012, 11:15:29 AM
Is this a bond or a share? If it's a bond, we don't really care what your power costs you. It makes no difference to payouts as these are calculated according to a formula for the PPS expected output. Your costs are included in the price you offer the bonds for. And the hardware is yours. Bondholders have no claim. But if it breaks down, the issuer is liable for replacing it.

For a share offer, power costs do matter as they are expenses of the company. Shareholders generally have a claim over assets in liquidation and are liable for expenses in replacing faulty hardware not covered by warranty.

Do a bit more research of the current offerings and what terms they have and work out which category you fit in.
+1
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 04, 2012, 11:13:36 AM

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
June 04, 2012, 11:09:16 AM
0.0208 of what per kWh exactly? USD? EUR? BTC?
June 04, 2012, 11:04:52 AM
Activity: 464
June 04, 2012, 10:26:07 AM
Hydro as he's using cheap hydropower ?

what price are the shares going to be?
How many are going to be issued?
what happens if you no longer want to offer this buyback rates etc?
Or if your equipment blows up etc?
June 04, 2012, 10:21:57 AM
Why is it called hydro mining?
June 04, 2012, 09:49:22 AM
News

Things may be on hold for a while. You can msg me directly if you have questions.

Pages:
Jump to: