Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto - page 30. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
This event is commonly happened in every once life, I actually understand this because we are also humans and we didn't expect what will happen if we unable to take other opportunities to makes us successful in the future. Losing the current regular job because of crypto is very painful feelings since we didn't determine when it will happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
What Op has done is completely wrong thing, when a job is providing a better life it is good to work on it. When you find yourself with eager to learn about digital currencies and the way of learning a perfect scheduling is enough. No need of using the office hours into learning about these stuffs. Anyhow try the maximum to stick to the job.
copper member
Activity: 269
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I have not experienced what you have experienced because i did mix crypto with work. If you are at work, you should have not done crypto because you are paid to do your job and not crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I experience that too I lost my everything doing this like learning bounties and more and I cannot give more time to my job like I left it and made no report because I do not want to leave time to learn crypto.
But suddenly Its not a good way.
Make your job prioritize.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes you are right it is much better to have a regular job rather than relying your income in just the crypto currencies,
The crypto currencies have so volatile price so you couldn't really depend on it too much and also the bounty rewards doesn't guarantee to have a value so don't depend too much on it,

Activity: 82
I can relate, not having enough time. Just look for other things to sacrifice. For example I stopped playing video games, because something they can get so involved and require a lot of time.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I think you also made a mistake by bringing crypto to work, you should have not done that. If i am the owner of the company and i saw you working another thing, of course i will be mad because you are not working the things you should have done. Do this crypto at home or during your breaktime.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
It is one of the main dangers here Wink you are became so interested and concentrated on the crypto related stuff, that you begin to neglect all the other areas, even more, if crypto starts to bring you more money, than your job... Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I can relate to you, bro. I am currently having a hard time working on a regular job on an video editing company because I am also busy in trading and bounties. I just hope that I can still manage to weigh in both jobs and do both work efficiently. It is better to have a regular job since boutnies have a quite disappointing period of time before payment and before we can cash it out.
But you are getting payment in bounty from time to time and when you get paid then use that for your life and do not worry for your day job and work hard for the other tasks with your whole day in that period you will be able to earn much more and then one day you will have a large collection fo coins and you will be millionaire with that money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I have quit my Job too because i like to focus on trading and supporting crypto projects. Its a lot more fun and i´m my own Boss even tho i dont know how sustainable it will be in the long run. I take my chances.
focusing on it make us have more time for our family.opportunity in world gives us much money if we concern in trading or joining bounty campaign.today much people exit from their regular job just for collect more money from crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Dealing in cryptocurrencies for now cannot be considered a major job but it's just another means of income.  I agree with you on the need to prioritize our regular job over cryptocurrencies. The volatility of cryptocurrencies is so severe that it can only be done in one's spare time.
I'd advise others to only attend to cryptocurrencies in their spare time and not devote all of their time to it.
Activity: 32
I have quit my Job too because i like to focus on trading and supporting crypto projects. Its a lot more fun and i´m my own Boss even tho i dont know how sustainable it will be in the long run. I take my chances.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

I am enjoying a new cryptocurrency and technology. I think the world so they use it is the perfect place for me, the future of money cause a young woman's life was affected by the world is to give up again soon. I think that they belong to the future, and other cryptocurrency that bitcoin is our best for me to invest
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS

Multi tasking is the best way to have more time on different work you want to do, its fine if you lose your job but make sure to have an assurance that you will earn more income on cryptocurrency more than your stable job in order to have income on sustaining your daily needs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306

I have a regular job but I am continuosly thinking "exit" but I am still working.
Please think it is a chance to walk alone and stand up. Everyyhing will be ok.
Activity: 70
In life of course we must be good at making the right decisions, do not even think for a moment, cryptocurrency is an uncertain thing so I think out of work is a very risky thing, doing both is the thing we can do.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11

fortunately, I work for myself and devote all my free time to cryptocurrency. of course you can not throw the main work, because the cryptocurrency is too volatile
Activity: 135
I did not mind to leave my real job, to focus on making money in the world of cryptocurrency. Because I think I must have a fixed monthly income from my real job, if I rely too much on income through the crypto world I'm not sure yet because revenue through crypto is still unclear and unpredictable.
Activity: 210
I can relate to you, bro. I am currently having a hard time working on a regular job on an video editing company because I am also busy in trading and bounties. I just hope that I can still manage to weigh in both jobs and do both work efficiently. It is better to have a regular job since boutnies have a quite disappointing period of time before payment and before we can cash it out.
Activity: 93
Time management is very important in doing that way. If you lessen your time in finishing your task your probably dead by your boss because your time always focusing on learning cryptocurrency and etc... It means you have to manage your time in doing those two to have a better output.
Pages:
Jump to: