Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto - page 25. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Everyone is responsible for their own decisions.I cant blame you for this kind of risky decision but my advice is to keep faith in this crypto space. Maybe one day you will find good job but i am not sure about this low prices for early birds..
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
In my opinion, it's better to have a daily job than focusing in cryptocurrency. I'm not sure the future about of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
i think this is just a matter of setting the time. permanent work is my hobby, as well as cryptocurrency. if i run them both in tandem, so it can run smoothly without one work being defeated
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

It ia really good to have extra income other than our "rock solid regular job" you call. We must balance everything well. If you want to do research and learn more about it, do it on you spare time not to the point that you will be rejecting your job which must be your priority. Crypto is just around, you can invest anytime you want. But if all fails atleast you still have a back up income from your job no matter what.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Good thing you have given the chance to work again.. this is also one lesson in life all of us need to take heed..our job regardless of its kind is consider our bread and butter and it is through these that we make our living so we have to balance everything if we want to make it last.
Activity: 151
Yes, It's really important to have a regular job because its give us a very sure income in every month unlike in investing on cryptocurrency its take time to earn profit because of volatility of price is always change even though its big help when you sell all of your coins in good exchange rate and  you become rich in unexpected time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Being on crypto is such an addicting thing or time consuming specially when your really making money out of it but we should need to manage our time when we are employed one for still for me its not recommended to surrender your work and be a full time on crypto..  We can do both only time management.. Glad you didnt lose your job.
if we do both of that work, we must manage our time well.after doing regular work we should working our task in bounty campaign.it really interested if we do it happily
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I don't experience any of this but in my intake on it you have to secure your legitimate job and a constant job for a constant profit or constant income to yourself or your family because having bitcoin as a job is very critical since it has a never ending fluctuations that may cause a maintenance to your salary or income in time so you have to secure a job.
Activity: 392
Being on crypto is such an addicting thing or time consuming specially when your really making money out of it but we should need to manage our time when we are employed one for still for me its not recommended to surrender your work and be a full time on crypto..  We can do both only time management.. Glad you didnt lose your job.
Activity: 39
You just never know, the best thing that could had happened to you was losing that job. With the free time you could had found the next big thing.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
if the earned money from crypto corresponds with the wage of 1 year of a normal salary than it would be logical to focus more on crypto otherwise not.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
Maybe that could happen if the wages received in crypto are greater than the original work. But it would be nice if not too late in terms of crypto because it can forget anything in the real world. There is a good thing when calculated time divide time. That's probably my personal advice. In order not to happen things we do not want. Suggestion Holiday is necessary for some of our body refresher to pokus undergo every routine that exists
Activity: 188
I know, that sometimes it is very hard to find the right balance in our life, but we have to aim to reach that. If we need our job, nobody should risk it just because of crypto, or something else.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
you actually made mistake by using your official hour to concentrate on the crypto job. you should learn to do the crypto job on your way to your office or while returning from work. it should also be done at home after closing from office.

Even when you trade actively, you need the job that gives you stability and confidence. It brings you the money that you can later invest in the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 215
 I have quit my job very first day when I invested in crypto because I was highly persuaded that this would be more worthy
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
I hope I will not experienced the same as op you have to balance your work over your priorities if it affects the status of your current jobs which gives you an stable source of income then you will have to manage it very well you are lucky enough given another chance worst if you get fired lol you have to focus on your job first before doing anything about cryptos or earning extras income from it like I'm doing right now.   
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I have not worked in real time maybe my decision is just right to reduce the burden on the family and for me now prioritizing the digital currency is very important in providing current income
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Dear OP, sorry to hear of your job loss and the issues surrounding it. I know what its like to lose my job having been through something similar recently. I hope you have built up a nice portfolio of skills which will be in need with another position. In the meantime you can use your skills and knowledge of crypto to make some sound investments and hopefully profit too. Good luck and let us know how you go.
Activity: 112
You need to set your investment period for how many hours you work and how much you spend on exploring the cryptocurrency you define will help you do the job better.help saving time and good job
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Many people speculate with out from real job for crypto, but unfortunately with the current market conditions it is difficult to get big profit, never out of work because we can do both simultaneously.

Nope we can still get a profit with the slightest price changes. precisely the current stable price. price changes will be younger in the guess. if you want to be bigger you can raise capital. but of course the risk is still there. that's why many people are still hesitant to full time job in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: