Pages:
Author

Topic: I am a Bitcoin Maximalist. But suggest me an altcoin to buy and hold - page 2. (Read 636 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Below are the criteria I want for an altcoin.

Fair distribution. No proof of stake or initial coin offerings. I want an altcoin distributed through proof of work.

A good team of developers. This can be argued, but please do explain why you think the team of your altcoin is one of the best.

A growing community. I believe a community behind an altcoin should be positive and optimistic especially during bear markets.

The choice here needs to be driven by a sector approach I believe for the long term. I personally believe most altcoins now are marketing ploys that need to be avoided. For the long term I believe the energy sector will go through a revolution with decentralisation as well as deregulation, and the right projects here can dominate due to the ultimate size of the underlying sector. Eventually such tokens with real intrinsic value can be a competition to BTC, ETH etc.

Of course the set up with ICOs is dominating at the moment, but I do not think one should be nervous due to that - it is all about choosing the right project.

Prosume Energy has unbelievable potential, check out their website and whitepaper.

https://prosume.io
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Fair distribution. No proof of stake or initial coin offerings. I want an altcoin distributed through proof of work.

A good team of developers. This can be argued, but please do explain why you think the team of your altcoin is one of the best.

A growing community. I believe a community behind an altcoin should be positive and optimistic especially during bear markets.

In case not to be dissapointed because of other user's opinions I can advise you to make your own investigation of top 30 currencies and make a decision by your self where to invest.
Of course it's important to know other people's opinions, but you are the decision maker at the end!
Good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I think monetha is one of the best alt in this year. we know ico this project only takes a short time to reach its hard cap. Its developers are also very experienced, they are always active in social media and also often discuss live streaming on facebook. His community is also very solid, proven when giving voting in binance yesterday. I am sure monetha will be good for long term investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Does such coin exist? All the new coins are basically from ICOs or it comes with heavy premine. Now i can only think of penisium. Dont get angry, just cheering up the room. Anyways, this is a good topic and i hope good disccussion takes place as the criteria seems something that is hard to fullfill. - fair distribution, no pos, no ico, good team and optimistic during bear markets. Cant wait to see the best candidate after btc.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Vertcoin might appeal to you. POW, with a focus on maintaining decentralization, ASIC resistant, and organic growth. A huge and active community with lots of optimism, and what seem to be very good developers. And it has some history to it. No ICOs, no bells and whistles, just an honest crypto that solves some of the issues plaguing bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

Try looking at nexus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.6760

Hi Wind_Fury. This might be a boring answer I will give, but honestly ETH is probably your best bet, for obvious reasons. And the fact that the price decreased lately, makes it attractive to buy for a long time holder.
XRP is also interesting IMO.
Good luck.

You totally disregarded anything from his post

--
lmao!! This guys arent reading before posting
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Go in for lending coins ICO. They are currently giving the best returns. Try to buy hextra coin which is almost impossible to buy due to demand
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
ETH has too high capitalization already so it won't able to grow a lot. I suggest to look at NEO. It's "cheneese ethereum", very good choice with suitable capitalization. IMO it will cost 150-300 till the end of next year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109

Hi Wind_Fury. This might be a boring answer I will give, but honestly ETH is probably your best bet, for obvious reasons. And the fact that the price decreased lately, makes it attractive to buy for a long time holder.
XRP is also interesting IMO.
Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

Pages:
Jump to: