Pages:
Author

Topic: I am a rookie, how to fly higher? - page 2. (Read 282 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 23
What you worry about will control you
July 07, 2021, 11:41:37 PM
I just want to make it clear that this is not a Satoshi Nakamoto Forum, This is a Bitcoin Forum where Discussions about Bitcoin(not Satoshi Nakamoto) and its surroundings are being Discussed. I agree with the majority of what you said and actually think that what you mentioned should be done not only by newbies but also members who have been here in the forum for a while.

Anyway, Welcome to the Forum!
Thank you for your reply. I did stay in the Bitcoin forum for a while, and I was banned from speaking because I was not familiar with the forum. So these things are what I have done before.
Activity: 98
Merit: 173
July 07, 2021, 11:32:00 PM
Hello, I am also a newbie who has just joined bitcointalk for a month.

But I have been reading bitcointalk for half a year, and I have learned a lot of encryption knowledge in bitcointalk.

Now I am ready to be active in trading or market sectors (I have not traded after the 5/19 crash), but now I want to trade again, I need to learn enough knowledge before that

For those who have just registered, even if you have enough knowledge to express your opinions, if your text layout is not beautiful, there will be few people who reply.

Using code and quote will make your post look good (in my case)
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
July 07, 2021, 11:29:47 PM
I just want to make it clear that this is not a Satoshi Nakamoto Forum, This is a Bitcoin Forum where Discussions about Bitcoin(not Satoshi Nakamoto) and its surroundings are being Discussed. I agree with the majority of what you said and actually think that what you mentioned should be done not only by newbies but also members who have been here in the forum for a while.

Anyway, Welcome to the Forum!
Activity: 93
Merit: 23
What you worry about will control you
July 07, 2021, 10:25:44 PM
My account registration time is not long, and there are  a few replies, but I have known the bitcoin Forum for a year. I have learned a lot. I will spend more time studying here in the future.
I want to give some advice to rookies like me.

• Don't care about your text layout at the beginning, although it will appear to be very professional in replying to posts, focus on the content, and content is king.
  • Don't talk empty words, lie, don't post wall of words. It makes people feel annoying to read.
  • Don't plagiarize, this is the most shameful, even if your views are not very attractive.
  • Maintain a high level of learning spirit, be humble, cautious, post some high-quality posts, take your time, and improve while learning. This is not a crash course.
  • Don’t think about doing illegal things, you will disappear in the forum soon
  • Your success or whether you can take off as a rookie comes from your contribution to the forum, sincere and selfless is the best way.

There are a lot of heroes and legends. They have done a lot of work. Don’t let them find out that your posts are spam in the future. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: