Pages:
Author

Topic: I am absolute noob with bitcoins where should I start? - page 2. (Read 1426 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I will recommend any bitcoin beginners books
just search online
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Learn to educate yourself and try get as much information as you can get.
Keep the information, which seems legit and discard the rest.
... but i think the most important part is to just DO it.
Activity: 155
I know what BTC is because I bought books to study.Then learn how to trade bitcoin via the Internet and friends.
Activity: 8
I also just learned to recognize this bitcoin. Almost every day I try to find information about bitcoin for the future can try to invest in bitcoin which is very interesting the price keep up.
Activity: 37
It is never too late to invest in crypto, just look at how much the price of Bitcoin has risen for the past month
Activity: 154
Just read bitcointalk, and follow twitter accounts of related persons. At first, every user knows little about BTC mechanics.
I was starting from book about blockchain.

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
almost everything you need is here in BCT. just be aware of scammers and prioritize your security over anything.
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
Mining Bitcoin is not really worth your time. There are huge factories that do mining and you need a ton of computing power to do it. Just simply get set up on a Crypto exchange network and start buying some. That's the easiest way.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Welcome on board, I would highly recommend reading as much as you can. There is a tremendous amount of valuable posts available on this forum and you can use the magical search box in upper right corner of any page. Do not invest your money first but spend as much as time to learn and understand the concepts. Bitcoin is nothing but just another form of money so it's not a rocket science and hence there is nothing difficult in it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
you just came to a right place .this is also my first time time being a part on this. .i just want to suggest you to study or learn what this really is .at first you really cant understand what this all about,its not forbidden to search through google or whatever site to know what this all about. .then u can understand whats your up to .hope this can help a bit for you .godbless
Activity: 266
altcoins is other coins that is like bitcoin but different name. examples are ethereum, waves and many more altcoin.

faucet is using for capcha jobs.

wallets are use to store some bitcoins and altcoins.

satoshi is altcoins. this is the very cheap altcoins that can be get in faucet jobs.
Activity: 44
Just read bitcointalk, and follow twitter accounts of related persons.
Activity: 33
use paxful to get first bitcoin then start trading after that invest bitcoins
Activity: 11
It is better to get acquainted with video materials or simply to read interesting articles, a very voluminous topic, and it's too late you started thinking about them. Here everything is already divided and divided.

Start with https://www.coindesk.com , here you'll find all information described in simple way, great resource for beginners.
Activity: 79
It is better to get acquainted with video materials or simply to read interesting articles, a very voluminous topic, and it's too late you started thinking about them. Here everything is already divided and divided.
Activity: 12
A newbie here too! Got a lot of ideas from this forum where I can start with my research. I have a friend who already knows how this technology works and she's the one who introduced me to this. Aside from learning from youtube, is there any other learning materials you may want to suggest? Thanks!
Activity: 585
Merit: 251

At first, every user knows little about BTC mechanics. I invite you to look at the fundamentals of Youtub, where you will find answers to the basic question of the virtual coin world.
Activity: 266
Activity: 42
Well you came to the right place to ask those so I suggest for you to read a lot in here and other threads, also do some research in google because they have articles there and watch videos in youtube because I did the same thing before.
Activity: 56
maybe you should watch video tutorials or online docs about bitcoin, but first you need online wallet or bitcoin address just search on google where you can create online wallet with bitcoin features.
Pages:
Jump to: