Pages:
Author

Topic: I am ANGRY!!! Why certain coins are exploding??? - page 2. (Read 2054 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
There are several different factors that help a coin to explode,

First there is a strong community, if there are allot of people who believe in the project, it adds allot of value to it.

Coins also have roadmaps, as they update their code and improve other aspects such as websites, rebranding, it can cause an increase in price.

The third is speculation, a celebrity may hype a coin up, causing it to spike up.

Finally we have pump and dump groups, these people will start to push the price of a coin up really fast, of which they hold the majority, as other people jump on through FOMO, they sell off their majority holdings at 5-10x their investment, the hype ends, the coin falls back, they rebuy for 10% of what they sold, wait a while and repeat.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
That is the way it is with crypto. Some small coins explode as you say, but be aware this is usually just price manipulation by the so called big whales who have plenty of Bitcoin and alts to play with the market. Do not get caught up or you will be burned by the steep price when it all crashes down as the big whales decide to cash out.

You bought Bitcoin in June? Then you are already very big in profit. You also have BCH and BTG, so if you sold those now even you made an extra 30% BTC. That is way better than MONA.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
come down, those coins exploding is a chance for you to get rich. Think smart and buy some potential coins now.
Activity: 210
You can't win all the time. Some alts will explode, but you can't knee-jerk and buy them, because the chances are by the time you know about it, it's too late. Do some research, pick the ones you believe have a future, and then hold. IOTA is the big winner, but the guys who have been holding Monero for 6 months deserve the 3x gains they've gotten, it's all about patience.

It's not just the big boys you've got to keep an eye on, for example DeepOnion has done 7x gains in the past month, pretty much under the radar. $0.50->$3.20
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I don't know why certain coins are exploding.. Please help me understand how is this happening?

An altcoin can explode for a good reason or because of a pump.
The altcoin market was on red for quite some time and many expect a good recovery, at least for the coins that deserve it.
Maybe the time for green has come. Maybe it's a manipulation here and there.
We talk here about many coins; you just cannot know them all. Pick some coins you think they deserve your attention, do your own research and decide if they "explode" and you can profit.
If not, for now Bitcoin is a good bet. All this 2017 Bitcoin was one of the best possible bets. I see no reason for you to be angry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Trading alts is a mixture of gambling, luck, expectation and fundamental analysis. If this is too hard for you, stay with Bitcoin and Etherium and you should make a nice profit without having to deal with all this stress. BTC is one of the largest winners this year. So ignore the alts and enjoy your winnings.
Activity: 277
Earn it
Hi all

I am so angry. I got into crypto on 1st June.

I bought some BTC

But I really dont understand why MONA .. YOYOW Huh

WTF!!!!

I don't know why certain coins are exploding.. Please help me understand how is this happening?

My only earnings have been through BTC

Huh?

So confused .. need suggestions.. Enlighten me.. Don't sell me BullShit please.. just plain truth

You want the real truth? The real truth is that you extremely lack monitoring of the movements of altcoins. This is not that difficult to do actually, although a little demanding in terms of little efforts. Checking cryptocurrency news is a little bit time consuming but it is what we need to do if we want to know what coins to buy and when to enter and exit to take profit. A little peek at their twitter site would even give you a little idea. Do not just focus into Bitcoin only if in the end you would get angry for a certain altcoin for soaring high.

Fair play. How do you monitor the movements?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Hi all

I am so angry. I got into crypto on 1st June.

I bought some BTC

But I really dont understand why MONA .. YOYOW Huh

WTF!!!!

My only earnings have been through BTC

Huh?

So confused .. need suggestions.. Enlighten me.. Don't sell me BullShit please.. just plain truth

You want the real truth? The real truth is that you extremely lack monitoring of the movements of altcoins. This is not that difficult to do actually, although a little demanding in terms of little efforts. Checking cryptocurrency news is a little bit time consuming but it is what we need to do if we want to know what coins to buy and when to enter and exit to take profit. A little peek at their twitter site would even give you a little idea. Do not just focus into Bitcoin only if in the end you would get angry for a certain altcoin for soaring high.
Earn it
No reason to be angry, those coins are your chance to get rich, you know.

What coins ??

I only have some BTC.. not sure if I shall exchange for MONA or something else Sad
Activity: 214
No reason to be angry, those coins are your chance to get rich, you know.
Activity: 196
Yeah, quite a bullish environment with BTC with non-stop value increase.
I think one of the factors also are the ensuing development milestones being hit by those coins.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Well, you see what's going on in the market. Bitcoin on takeoff, alts, too, are catching up all the same well. And volatility will always be present, so it's not the time to be nervous.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
Why are you angry? Bitcoin went from $1000 to 10K. Certain coins are exploding because they are good ones out of lots of coins.  Smiley
Earn it
Even with Bitcoin alone, your account should be up big. Various altcoins will go up big on
good news or new releases and so on but trading those is not easy for most people.
Do your research on this forum threads and elsewhere and diversify into some good altcoins
for future. Keep at least half of your Bitcoin for long term.

I think you should listen to this guy. Even if you had bitcoin they would've increased substantially. alts were down for over six months before November. You should always diversify your account to make sure you don't miss anything. If you think you can't hold something for years then don't invest in it.

Still. What is going on really.. Why some altcoins are going so high. If I had for example put money in EMC2 and then in Monacoin I would be a millionaire.... wtf !!!

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Even with Bitcoin alone, your account should be up big. Various altcoins will go up big on
good news or new releases and so on but trading those is not easy for most people.
Do your research on this forum threads and elsewhere and diversify into some good altcoins
for future. Keep at least half of your Bitcoin for long term.

I think you should listen to this guy. Even if you had bitcoin they would've increased substantially. alts were down for over six months before November. You should always diversify your account to make sure you don't miss anything. If you think you can't hold something for years then don't invest in it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It comes to down on monitoring the prices on the market please do some research about what coins you holding right now because there will be more unexpected updates comes
Activity: 168
They are exploding because of the pump that user has been doing dont worry about it, it will really explode anytime soon when the dump happened.
After the dump the so called explosion that you are talking about will the last for that coin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
better do some research and invest in altcoins.
how to research ?
GOOGLE about the coin what you are interested in.
Activity: 266
can't complain about making money. You literally went with the biggest coin and have made very fair returns. Do some research into these other coins and you may learn why others are investing. Higher risk higher reward on these lower market cap coins.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
if you are new to this, well it is very normal to see some coins being pump. well there are lots of project nowadays and all are promising. Other just take advantage of the hype that is why price is exploding then being dump heavily as well. Just make sure protect your profit during this waves.
Pages:
Jump to: