Pages:
Author

Topic: I am ANGRY!!! Why certain coins are exploding??? - page 3. (Read 2054 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hi all

I am so angry. I got into crypto on 1st June.

I bought some BTC

But I really dont understand why MONA .. YOYOW Huh

WTF!!!!

I don't know why certain coins are exploding.. Please help me understand how is this happening?

My only earnings have been through BTC

Huh?

So confused .. need suggestions.. Enlighten me.. Don't sell me BullShit please.. just plain truth

Monacoin is just a pump and dump coin in my opinion. If you look at the charts then you'll find out that basically throughout its lifetime there are peaks and there are troughs. And the current peak is just absolutely crazy at the moment.

I do not find anything special about the particular coin and seems to be one of the community driven coins, much like dogecoin.

I would expect the price to go down significantly when panic sellers start to work their magic Tongue
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
are you angry because you dont have the money to buy or just angry and saying why why because to me is like before it goes boom dude buy it and then is there sell some and keep some...Everyone including me and you is happy see....so before you start your ANGRY face watch the coin spec. market carefully...Trade with extreme caution.......You are liable to get surprised
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
Earn it
Why didnt you just buy some alts then ? Im sure you'll get more angry coz your coins get dumped to the ground  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What coins?

BTC is ATH.. currently
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
 Why didnt you just buy some alts then ? Im sure you'll get more angry coz your coins get dumped to the ground  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
no need to be angry my friend,
Bitcoin is the best investments in crypto,,
but, if you want to increase your Bitcoin amount you can trade your BTC with altcoin, so you can collect bitcoin in your profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
You have no reason to be mad. You would need to look at the news and updates for the coins in question in order to find out why they have risen so much.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Why are you angry? Keeping your BTC was the correct move if you bought in June. You should have made almost 6x your investment since bitcoin was around 2200 beginning of June.

I bought Siacoin and Digibyte instead of keeping my BTC, how do you think I feel?
Earn it
Hi all

I bought some BTC

WTF!!!!

I don't know why certain coins are exploding.. Please help me understand how is this happening?

Huh?

So confused .. need suggestions.. Enlighten me.. Don't sell me BullShit please.. just plain truth
If you held on to your bitcoin, then you should have done the best.
I was unlucky enough to buy so many bitcoins only to convert them to altcoins.

yes... Holding on to the BTC

but look here's a thing...
SOme alts go as high as 20 times..

So if you actually buy/sell alts.. you can make your BTC account to 100 times in a month... wtf... but how?Huh
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
holding to bitcoin is fine, doing very well for the past months, and most importantly least worries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi all

I bought some BTC

WTF!!!!

Huh?

If you held on to your bitcoin, then you should have done the best.
I was unlucky enough to buy so many bitcoins only to convert them to altcoins.
Activity: 168
There is no certain altcoin mate. Every altcoin is fluctuate or maybe exploding withouth any good information.
Be wise when you try to invest in altcoin so will not be angry like if you know the risk. Be careful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Even with Bitcoin alone, your account should be up big. Various altcoins will go up big on
good news or new releases and so on but trading those is not easy for most people.
Do your research on this forum threads and elsewhere and diversify into some good altcoins
for future. Keep at least half of your Bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Hi all

I bought some BTC

WTF!!!!

Huh?

YOYOW is a japanese or chinese steemit and Mona is a domestic japanese currency. Not sure why they're taking off, but a lot of alts seem to be doing really well with BTC kinda floating between 11 and 12k.
Earn it
Hi all

I bought some BTC

WTF!!!!

Huh?

Pages:
Jump to: