Pages:
Author

Topic: I am going crazy, or is there some serious pumping going on? - page 2. (Read 1191 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
So over the past two days, it seems to me unquestionable that Mt.Gox has been bombarded by a party who is "painting the tape". We've been having relatively flat prices for hours until we hit a vertical incline of what appears to be someone keeping the price inflated. This seems especially the case when we broke the $1000 and $1100 barriers.

Moreover, the long term logarithmic projections for the bitcoin price, established in this thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monthly-average-usdbitcoin-price-trend-322058) would indicate that the bitcoin price should be around $400 USD.

I'm wondering what other people think; in part because I had the misfortune of selling my 30btc stash at $890, 10 minutes before the serious pumping began. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't angry with myself for having doubted bitcoin's value. I even considered (still do actually) myself a "true believer" in bitcoin.

Oh, the pain of not owning bitcoin!  Cry

I suppose I can continue I wait for a crash until $1320/btc. At that point, I suppose I'd have to cut my losses, and kiss goodbye to a third of my precious bits. Bitcoin, forgive me.

Edit: just to be clear, I was implying I'd be forced to buy back in at $1320/btc.
Pages:
Jump to: