Pages:
Author

Topic: I AM HODLING - page 15. (Read 795903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
May 04, 2016, 02:37:08 AM
I always save most of my income. so definitely I will hold every week, month or year. because the price could surprise at any time.

That's correct, we might see best price anytime in coming months, as price has started to rise now so holding for next couple of months can be more profitable.
The movement of the price now is upward so the best strategy is to hold your coins and wait for the best price.

Yeah price is moving up now, so holding for halving can be more profitable, as I have a feeling that halving will give us some good news this time.
The halving to give good news? What news are you honestly expecting from something that will just result in the block rewards being cut in half to 12.5BTC...
in my opinion, because the block on the wane, and the increasing demand in the market, so prices will also rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
May 03, 2016, 04:53:38 PM
I'm also holding because the price is gonna rise for sure this year with all the events that are planned.
Another nice fact is that its getting bigger so that is also good to see for this year and it also says something.

Holding for certain level of time is good,  but holding it too long can be unprofitable as if price drops in future you  need to wait too long again for price  rise and that can be irritating.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 04:51:39 PM
I'm also holding because the price is gonna rise for sure this year with all the events that are planned.
Another nice fact is that its getting bigger so that is also good to see for this year and it also says something.
Activity: 672
May 03, 2016, 03:31:25 PM
Holding is good and I think a lot of people are doing this right now because of the halving that is coming this year.
You can also see the price is already rising a bit so this is a good sign.
Activity: 812
May 03, 2016, 02:26:08 PM
Everyone keeps saying halving like on July 11. Everyone is holding, what do you think will happen when everyone sells
If everyone sells at the time of halving the bitcoin market price will go down a lot but I doubt that everyone will sell.

It depends on the price at the time of halving if price will be higher then everyone will be busy in selling it, and if price doesn't goes higher some of them will get panic and sell their coins.
Activity: 616
May 03, 2016, 02:03:39 PM
Everyone keeps saying halving like on July 11. Everyone is holding, what do you think will happen when everyone sells
If everyone sells at the time of halving the bitcoin market price will go down a lot but I doubt that everyone will sell.
Activity: 644
May 03, 2016, 01:49:22 PM
I always save most of my income. so definitely I will hold every week, month or year. because the price could surprise at any time.

Still holding most of my BTC, been earning some from consulting and spending some on overstock type stuff.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
May 03, 2016, 01:34:55 PM
Activity: 616
May 03, 2016, 01:26:21 PM
I'm also hodling because the fact is that the price is gonna rise for sure so it would even not be smart to not hold.
I think holding is way better these days for the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 03, 2016, 09:02:29 AM

That's correct, we might see best price anytime in coming months, as price has started to rise now so holding for next couple of months can be more profitable.
The movement of the price now is upward so the best strategy is to hold your coins and wait for the best price.

Yeah price is moving up now, so holding for halving can be more profitable, as I have a feeling that halving will give us some good news this time.
The halving to give good news? What news are you honestly expecting from something that will just result in the block rewards being cut in half to 12.5BTC...

By good news he mean to say that we will be seeing higher price of bitcoin at halving, and which seems to be possible as bitcoin is moving in positive direction at a moment.

People are waiting for the price to touch $500 and go over that level. Even the price rising now doesn't mean much as we are still quite below $500. Once the price goes over $500 then it can be seen as real growth. Everything below $500 isn't really interesting.
Activity: 952
May 03, 2016, 08:43:02 AM

By good news he mean to say that we will be seeing higher price of bitcoin at halving, and which seems to be possible as bitcoin is moving in positive direction at a moment.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
May 03, 2016, 08:17:39 AM
"I'm also holding because I think the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have the feeling the bitcoins is also gonna get a lot bigger if this happen.
A lot of people are now holding their bitcoin because a lot of people also know its gonna be a good time for the bitcoin this year.
This year will not not be boring at all for the bitcoin, I really have no doubt about that with the halving that is coming."

Why do most posts lately sound just like this dribble? is this a fucking moron, someone who barely has a grasp on the english language, someone trolling for jollies, or simply a spamming bot?
Also, to the original poster: update to satisfy our curiosity, please tell me you reconsidered and didn't hodl till now.

I think most people hold because of the reasons developed in the post you cited  Wink

The FED will not raise interest rates or only marginally, it will even cut them back to zero or negative then start QE again so the Dollar will plunge. The data is very bad in the first world so the markets will capitulate so gold and bitcoin will rise tremendously within 18 months as market bubbles pop.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 03, 2016, 06:53:31 AM

Activity: 952
May 03, 2016, 06:13:24 AM

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
May 03, 2016, 06:01:34 AM

Activity: 672
May 03, 2016, 05:48:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
May 03, 2016, 05:30:27 AM
Activity: 840
May 03, 2016, 05:14:33 AM
It would be of course smart that you are holding because the value is now not even that high now of Bitcoin so it would be better that you are going to sell it later in the future.
And the halving is coming but the most people are thinking that the value will not even rise and that can be bad for the most people.

Anything is possible at halving, either we will see price rise or price fall,no one is sure about what will be the exact scenario at the time of halving,  but its better to hold till that time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 03, 2016, 03:57:46 AM
It would be of course smart that you are holding because the value is now not even that high now of Bitcoin so it would be better that you are going to sell it later in the future.
And the halving is coming but the most people are thinking that the value will not even rise and that can be bad for the most people.
legendary
Activity: 1414
May 02, 2016, 07:28:42 PM
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da. All I gotta say to ya.
Pages:
Jump to: