Pages:
Author

Topic: I AM HODLING - page 14. (Read 795892 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2016, 07:36:34 AM
Holding bitcoins is the best idea at the preset moment.
yeah i guess you are right, im holding all of my bitcoins at the moment in order to earn a lot of money in the near future and hopefully i will be able to  do this

in my opinion i might become a really rich man so i will not sell any bitcoins before a decent growth that will earn me at least a million dollars though ill have to wait long

I think we need to wait long to earn in millions, as it doesn't  seems to be possible at a moment, but in future it is quiet possible so holding for future is the best option.

I also agree with you, but if you want to get a big profit,, in future, so hold your bitcoin for a long time and than forget it ,after 5 or 10 years later, than you will get a big profit in your holding bitcoins.

There is always risk involved  in holding too long, bitcoin is too unpredictable and if bitcoin falls extremely in future then your holdings will be going in vain, sell when you see some profits in it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 05, 2016, 07:22:13 AM
yeah i guess you are right, im holding all of my bitcoins at the moment in order to earn a lot of money in the near future and hopefully i will be able to  do this

in my opinion i might become a really rich man so i will not sell any bitcoins before a decent growth that will earn me at least a million dollars though ill have to wait long

I think we need to wait long to earn in millions, as it doesn't  seems to be possible at a moment, but in future it is quiet possible so holding for future is the best option.

I also agree with you, but if you want to get a big profit,, in future, so hold your bitcoin for a long time and than forget it ,after 5 or 10 years later, than you will get a big profit in your holding bitcoins.
Activity: 798
May 05, 2016, 04:08:23 AM
I will prefer to hold as price will rise at the time of halving so will sell then and earn good amount of profit by selling when the  price is higher.
I always hold, because the price could increase at any time, but for halving, I will increase the amount to hold larger.
Are sure that the price after halving will be increase to 600-2k value.. many people here are talking about the price of bitcoin after block halving.. for me im just collecting more bitcoins and wait for price increase.. but still now i dont know if what will happen after block halving maybe bitcoin will be down after blockhalving and the price will be decrease until the price reach 200 usd each.. because the difficulty issue still not fix..
I am not sure bitcoin will be back to 200, and also I'm not sure if halving could increase the price of more than 700.
bitcoin movement difficult to predict, as well as the slow movement is difficult to make bitcoin prices rise very high. even to reach 500 we are still difficult to predict and will certainly take a long time.

$500 will not be difficult now I guess we might achieve this price by the end of this month, as price has started to show some positive indications now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
May 05, 2016, 04:01:43 AM
I will prefer to hold as price will rise at the time of halving so will sell then and earn good amount of profit by selling when the  price is higher.
I always hold, because the price could increase at any time, but for halving, I will increase the amount to hold larger.
Are sure that the price after halving will be increase to 600-2k value.. many people here are talking about the price of bitcoin after block halving.. for me im just collecting more bitcoins and wait for price increase.. but still now i dont know if what will happen after block halving maybe bitcoin will be down after blockhalving and the price will be decrease until the price reach 200 usd each.. because the difficulty issue still not fix..
I am not sure bitcoin will be back to 200, and also I'm not sure if halving could increase the price of more than 700.
bitcoin movement difficult to predict, as well as the slow movement is difficult to make bitcoin prices rise very high. even to reach 500 we are still difficult to predict and will certainly take a long time.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
May 04, 2016, 07:57:23 PM

yes for getting millions with thousands we really have to hold our coins for longer time, as the halving is going to increase our money and also with the trust of people on it and its faster adoption rate is also adding its value, and it will take a few years to make our money multply more times.
Activity: 812
May 04, 2016, 06:41:14 PM

Activity: 770
May 04, 2016, 05:08:14 PM

Activity: 546
May 04, 2016, 11:31:46 AM
I'm also holding because the fact is that holding is much better these days with the halving that will let the price rise.
Overall I think the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure with or without the halving.
Activity: 588
May 04, 2016, 11:28:39 AM
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
May 04, 2016, 11:19:33 AM
thats the best thing to do if you know that the price of bitcoin will gonna explode upward. so much profit  are waiting for you to get it.

Yes holding  is the right thing to do at a moment, price has started to push up now so selling now is not recommended as you will not earn huge profits.
Activity: 686
May 04, 2016, 09:52:23 AM
I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)

Yes, great and big story, if you holding it, so better is that also holding your heart, because every fields has lost and profit, so do what ever you wanna do with a big heart.if you get profit so it is good, but if you face of lose, so face it with a big heart.

Yeah, I always look to this post during times of worry and volatility to keep my head back in the game.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 04, 2016, 09:38:19 AM
thats the best thing to do if you know that the price of bitcoin will gonna explode upward. so much profit  are waiting for you to get it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 09:24:31 AM

No one can predict the exact price of bitcoin at the time of halving, its not in anyone's hands, fingers are crossed and everyone is hoping for the best price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 08:53:48 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
May 04, 2016, 08:23:02 AM
Activity: 602
May 04, 2016, 07:40:43 AM
I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)

Yes, great and big story, if you holding it, so better is that also holding your heart, because every fields has lost and profit, so do what ever you wanna do with a big heart.if you get profit so it is good, but if you face of lose, so face it with a big heart.
legendary
Activity: 896
May 04, 2016, 07:26:30 AM
I always save most of my income. so definitely I will hold every week, month or year. because the price could surprise at any time.

That's correct, we might see best price anytime in coming months, as price has started to rise now so holding for next couple of months can be more profitable.
The movement of the price now is upward so the best strategy is to hold your coins and wait for the best price.

Yeah price is moving up now, so holding for halving can be more profitable, as I have a feeling that halving will give us some good news this time.
The halving to give good news? What news are you honestly expecting from something that will just result in the block rewards being cut in half to 12.5BTC...
in my opinion, because the block on the wane, and the increasing demand in the market, so prices will also rise.
the price is not stable for the past few days, the reason may be more accumulation of coins, this would be good for the traders and big merchants who always play great role to make the price down.

it's mainly one large party that is buying coins for whatever purpose, and another party starts dumping to secure profits or to trigger panic sellers. these little fluctuations are great if you have a smart bot running on exchanges with zero fees.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
May 04, 2016, 07:23:33 AM

Doesn't anyone remember dogecoin up 300% and then crashed after halving
Activity: 672
May 04, 2016, 03:03:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 04, 2016, 02:46:33 AM
I always save most of my income. so definitely I will hold every week, month or year. because the price could surprise at any time.

That's correct, we might see best price anytime in coming months, as price has started to rise now so holding for next couple of months can be more profitable.
The movement of the price now is upward so the best strategy is to hold your coins and wait for the best price.

Yeah price is moving up now, so holding for halving can be more profitable, as I have a feeling that halving will give us some good news this time.
The halving to give good news? What news are you honestly expecting from something that will just result in the block rewards being cut in half to 12.5BTC...
in my opinion, because the block on the wane, and the increasing demand in the market, so prices will also rise.
the price is not stable for the past few days, the reason may be more accumulation of coins, this would be good for the traders and big merchants who always play great role to make the price down.
Pages:
Jump to: