Pages:
Author

Topic: I am investor im looking projects to invest my funds - page 2. (Read 1169 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

Hello!
We are developing the EcoStart environmental project and releasing Terraecocoin (TER) cryptocurrency for our planet. join us. Start 15.10.2018
The core of the Ecostart project is Revolutionary TerraEcoCoin cryptocurrency (TECO)
Instant and transparent funding for Blockchain-based
Environmental projects

The essence of the project
EcoStart is a blockchain-based public distributed cryptographic platform.
The core of the platform is the TECO cryptocurrency, which is generated using the Proof-of-Importance algorithm.
EcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating applications for funding in “green” projects, in the sphere of ecology and sharing the economy.
Our goal is to increase investment in green projects and tokenization of investment activities.
EcoStart Blockchain has all the necessary characteristics for this:
• Fast transactions about 100 K transactions per second;
• Mobility;
• Transparency;
• Democracy;
• Lack of intermediaries;
• Energy saving verification protocol
• Low transaction cost;
• Smart contracts with new advanced features and tools for creating it.
Best regards, Alex
 https://eco-start.com/ Email:[email protected]
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Try to see somethings here and don't just rely on the comments and advice which people gives you since some of them are not true, so you are the one should cast some research to know on which platform are best to invest with so that you would not regret on your actions made. But since you are in cryptocurrency industry then you should give a shot on tradings.
Activity: 337
Merit: 22
Official support of exchange BitFex.trade
If you want invest starting for 0.5m$, you might investing in our cryptocurrency exchange. Write to PM or [email protected]
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
If you are a genuine investors ,I don't think you will ask where to put your hard earned money on this forum without you yourself doing the necessary background checks and research about potential projects. What If I or anyone recommend  a scam project that we have persoanl interest in it, will you
 take ?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 60
Im looking for projects to invest in .

I would like to be investor !!

Project must have decent out look then im in.

Let me know if anything good !!

Shocked.   
Expect that your inbox will be flooded by messages of other users telling which project you should invest your own money and high chances that those are just simply promoting their scammy ICO.

When you do really like to invest without any regrets on making such decision you can anytime search on your own which you can able to say on yourself which is good or bad one. Try to check here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0.

Just remember on what is the risk behind on these investment unless if you are tending to waste up money then you wont really get too serious into this matter. hehe

So true.
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

Shocked.    

I would like to introduce the campaign i am currently advertising and promoting the BQT project. BETTER, QUICK AND TRANSPARENT. Try to look on its platform, read and understand their whitepaper and check the developers of the project, invest at your own risk.  

And also you can check the projects  that amazix promotes. 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Bitcoin.

You can check history..

History repeats itself. Always.

Some of the amount definitely should be invested in btc and then the portfolio should be diversified so can be invested in various altcoins and some of the risky projects like ICO if one can identify the great coins then it can be rewarding as well.
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
Hello, I am the CEO of a blockchain startup called Divistock. We aim to develop the ultimate platform for the tokenization of assets, providing users much more than the features of blockchain for their assets. We are currently looking for partners and I invite you to come check us out. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/5wv3atv to discuss this further.

Our website is www.divistock.com
Activity: 76
Merit: 17
I'm developing a multiwallet payment system. Btc, bch and eth is current supported coins. You can check it from www.payb.tc What do you think?
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Every business needs a support that can create a healthy community. Crowdcreate team provides a quality service, productive business and thought leaders who provide 24/7  support across all major languages and can effectively grow your community. Please check their website here - www.crowdcreate.us.
copper member
Activity: 99
Check our ICO. https://www.veridium.io , we are creating a blockchain based trading platform for carbon credits and other natural assets.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
Bitcoin.

You can check history..

History repeats itself. Always.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
there is no point asking someone for investment advises in crypto

all projects and all existing investors try to shill their projects/investments

there is no neutrality.

better he tries to get close to a certain project, learn its team, etc. and decides weather he supports their goal.

regards
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I would recommend you try out monarch token, this project is backed with a strong dedicated and experience team. The team as we speak are busy promoting the token and collaborating with other projects in order to make sure this project succeed. Give this project your investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Howeycoin is THE best! Plus, it's the ONLY altcoin officially approved by this Bitcointalk forum's authorities, and they happen to be THE final word in the Cryptocurrency world. Go for it, mate, 100x earnings for sure.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Welcome to Reefic protocol project. It is a decentralized reward exchange.
Here's our website: https://www.reefic.io/
Download our whitepaper directly from our website
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
The guys are right.. mostly you will get scammers trying to take your money..

Although i of course would like to show you my project..

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jimbojones/cmail-airdrop-earn-250-tokens-250-tokens-per-referral

It's a crypto marketing platform. No ICO.. we are just tokenizing an existing marketing business.

I have worked with around 50 ICOs so far.. i have many references.

Join the telegram channel and message admin.. we can give you around 50% extra tokens if you want to help out - we need money to pay for more advertising, servers etc.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
if you want to lie *cough*use your data; not mine.

Shocked.    

Hello.. please shoot me a PM, i have something you would be more than interested in.

1st is proposal has Good ROI potential and more secure than other start ups....

2nd is i have a suggestion on what you can do and be more "involved" with your funds..

tried to pm you but apparently im a noob still heh...
Thanks..

Kind Regards...
OP, I'm glad you said you have be into crypto currency for about 8years but I just want you to know that any investment which promise good ROI and not posted publicly is definitely a scam. You're have been warn.

Excuse me? Hardly the case or even applicable. I do not wish to disclose personal details to the world, and cant for legal reasons. so to imply this is beyond immature and just childish really.
So I guess attorney drafts upon a agreement and notarized is a scam also? or having actual other verifiable documentation?....dont assume on eveything its a ugly trait really.

The reason I say good ROI , is because it would be for his support,…  example 100k for 20% on 2million minimum... inst good??  
… LOL … you do the % increase on that or if your 12 years old .. that is 100k for 400k within 6-12months...

More so i would take it a step father and it be  legally binding on him getting his initial investment back…… after 6 months of said injection if he wanted out or didnt see progress.….
To be repaid via project or personally over the following year if applicable.  where you would just claim to have lost ops money by your immature comment here......so show me who else would do that?
Not you obviously..

im not here to screw anyone period. Its not out of thin air and has been worked on for 4 years... op would see that once explained or anyone who would be interested for that matter IF ASKED.
Or in other words troll thats known as a guarantee…. So don’t be a hater and grow the hell up ….

lame when people dont even bother to ask... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 99
When you say projects, are you looking for ICOs or existing coins to invest with? 
Pages:
Jump to: