Pages:
Author

Topic: I am most worried now - page 35. (Read 195722 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 07:02:59 PM
I also think like that. There is almost no gap that I see that the ETH will return. I was almost anxious and began to be lazy to work on and find a new bounty. Almost all of the bounty coins that I have received up to now have not even one that can be sold.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
October 15, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
i feel the recent dip on prices was like a general thing no crypto token was able to survive it every coin fell rapidly!! but now what we should be looking at is adoption once this global adoptions increase the coins have more chance of growing in value
Activity: 238
October 15, 2018, 06:58:29 PM
I dont think that it will happen to ethereum. Ethereum is stable compared to bitcoin for the past months. You dont need to worry. As long as there are good ICO that is using ethereum as their platform, ethereum will be one of the most important coin in the crytoworld. Youre thinking that ethereum will collapse in no time i doubt it will ever happen. Ethereum is keep on improving every year. Thats why ethereum is indemand on different ICO because of the characteristics of the ethereum and the continuous improving so that the community will benefit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 06:48:05 PM
I think that ether is a great coin and it has many advantages and soon it will occupy more serious positions in the market of crypto. to my mind, it is better to invest in coins like ether now
Activity: 280
October 15, 2018, 06:33:57 PM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

I think that something critical has not happened, because other altcoins have their market price, which depends on many factors of the project success. I don't think the price of Ethereum is related to the price of the alcons on its blockchain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 10:15:15 AM
You really not need to worry. One thing I'll like you to understand is that no matter how much you get worried now, your worry would really not change the state of things right now. I would advise you to really calm down, remove your mind from whatever challenge that is faced with crypto trading, remove your mind from the drop in value of your coin in your wallet while you HODL for a long time and I can assure you that you would be fine in the future as things would get better with time.

Honestly, I really love this forum because almost all people give a very positive advise when one get depressed, it’s a very cool, I’m much aprreciate this act. Well, come back to your problem, first up I feel so sorry to hear your problem guy and i advise you to keep you head calm and afterward  throw all the negative thinking out of your mind and be optimistic right now. Yep, I complete support you to HODL if you can’t manage this situation. Let think positively, everything will be alright. Be calm and try to find another methods.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
October 14, 2018, 04:52:33 PM
Airdrop campaigns and ICO campaigns have problems. Bad people who produce scam projects have caused a decrease in confidence in the market. Bounty and most of the airdrops use erc20 token. I'm waiting for editing ICO for security.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 06:02:09 PM
Being calm is the best strategy at the moment
Any market, such as securities - real estate, has a downside or down time
The core issue of investors, is to study the market trend
Then make an investment decision or not
As far as I see, ETH has dropped dramatically, but this is a good opportunity for us to buy ETh
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 05:47:34 PM
And what is the collapse of other projects? There will be new projects and the fact that Ethereum costs now little will not affect, since the fees are conducted in dollars and only then the price of the token can be attached to the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 03:35:40 PM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

Well, the course of cryptocurrency will always change. No, it's not a crash. No, this is not a system crash. We do not know what will happen next. And if you don’t know what will happen next, it’s too early to hang on, because the nerves willn’t lead to anything good.
Activity: 308
October 12, 2018, 03:21:16 PM
Worrying can't make ethereum bounce back it can't stop the bearish season in the market it can only affect you and nobody else so its advisable at this season period and time to be calm and positive and also assuring yourself that it would get better thanks
Activity: 381
October 12, 2018, 02:16:47 PM
The current situation I see is also volatile and changed when the market down in recent times. If we continue this situation maybe the Altcoins will be very dangerous and so ETH even though we are very eTH but really hard to think.
Activity: 406
October 12, 2018, 02:09:51 PM
I am pretty confident that ETH will recover from this crises. The global market is struggling as well and ETH  is part of it.
We are waiting for the developments upgrades  for ETH to become scalable, decentralized and secure.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 12, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

Things may turn around over a night, yes this is disgusting as the entire market is very bad. Let's wait for our day.
better now we are sure, if the situation will change, indeed the situation every day or every second can change at any time. then we must believe and believe that things will indeed turn out to be good.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 11:19:15 AM
Now the implementation of airdrop and bounty company, does not bring more earnings.  The market has slipped prices have fallen on virtually all crypto coins.  The outputs of very good companies with interesting ideas are postponed until the situations on the crypto market improve.  Perhaps now is the time to invest.  Coins received for the generosity of selling now does not make sense, HOLD.

Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 12, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

airdrop of tokens with ERC-20 contract will not do anything with ETH.
it is a contract of having the token and not related to value of ETH.
The market is red and falling because of the season and the community.
it will be good soon.
Activity: 602
October 12, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
You are right in mostly ico’s ethereum is used, but don’t worry dump in ethereum is temporarily & this big dip is created by whales they sell ETH in bulk.
Now ETH will again come back due to huge buying by ico investors, soon ethereum will green.
Activity: 512
October 12, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
I am pretty sure that there will be a good result of those ERC20 platform in the future if the development of it still ongoing and the team behind are true.
Activity: 224
October 12, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

As of now you do not need to worry at all, you need to learn how to control your emotions. If you do not know how to control your emotion then it will eat you and lead you to lose. So do not worry about it.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 12, 2018, 10:00:40 AM
I dont like situation on the market, I scared that something will change and we will not like it... but now it  is strange situation

I am disappointed with the current situation and also afraid that all the hardwork will not be compensated. Hoping to see the value to go up again this coming ber months.
You cannot be disappointed in cryptocurrency dude, because like this is the fact that there in cryptocurrency that always attacks our heart so we must always be prepared for any risks that will occur in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: