Pages:
Author

Topic: I am most worried now - page 40. (Read 195722 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 07, 2018, 04:27:21 AM
Now do not worry, because the more anxiety it causes us to panic and make the wrong decisions, so patience is the key to our success and overcome the difficult period. This towel.
Activity: 294
October 07, 2018, 04:15:08 AM
The collapse of ETH happened, because the most ICOs were fixing their profits in fiat. That caused a big drop in ETH price. Nowadays ETH is too undervalued and when the green market comes, the ETH will bounce back and will cost far above 1000 USD.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 04:10:49 AM
Yes, We can face it in right now but i think that it won't keep going long time because a lot of big company are working on ethereum network and ıf they are working on it, probably they know something about that.
Activity: 356
October 07, 2018, 04:08:44 AM
We have to understand about the situation and how process is being done. Many of us worried but we have to over come our fears. Let us think a good thing get sacrificed at the whole scene it can be stable at the end of the day. Be calm a big chances and changes of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 404
October 07, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
When you invest in the currency field and you are attracted to it is natural. When Bitcoin price drops you just live in the sense of anxiety i think it would not be good for an investor. In the crypto market which just a few moments will make Bitcoin change direction. So be calm and patient to win yourself.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 04:01:35 AM
i dont think so, eth falling down was due to bad market situations now plus mostly ico was fake and scam scheme now, that make investor affraid and effect to falling down of crypto market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 07, 2018, 03:57:23 AM
I think there is no need to worry now, because at the moment crypto are at down. And when there will be bull run all ERC tokens and ETH will go on top.
Regards.
Activity: 252
October 07, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
Meaning to panic, can you make a difference in the market? - I'm not. Therefore, I do not think that decisions made in a panic are prudent. I decided to wait
Activity: 348
October 07, 2018, 03:53:53 AM
Agitated people generally have a hard time living in the cryptocurrency market. Try to understand that all the same the market will grow and develop. Come to this with a cold heart.
Activity: 417
October 07, 2018, 03:27:59 AM
Now I do not think so. If this is the  case what about bitcoin? it is not decreasing in prices comparatively. So the decrease in prices ethereum is blamed on the sentiments of investors. Now you can see its prices surging gradually, while the prices of bitcoin is relatively stable. So it is all about sentiments of investors and the market about prices surge of coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 07:34:38 PM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
I think the reason for the fall of the ETH is that there are very few ICO projects now. And many projects sell ET and take profits.
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
I am very concerned about this situation too. How many we still needed to wait knows nobody. There can be a month and can be also year
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 06:42:11 AM
I do not understand your question? I read the comments below. I still do not understand. Can you explain in detail?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
Ethereum is one of the most trusted altcoins. This dump happened, because the most of ICOs were fixing their profits in fiat money. ETH will bounce back pretty soon, as the market recovers.
In any case, the market will jump up soon. This can't go on forever. People will be more and more nervous, believing that the market is about to jump and start buying, which will raise the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 05, 2018, 06:35:46 AM
The ETH platform I think is very good. The trend is bearish. All coin is affected, not just ETH. I noticed a little bit of movement coming, trend up when analyzing the graph. I'm pointing to buy in
You are right, now the market has such a tendency to fall, but soon everything will change and we will no longer see such low prices...
Activity: 79
October 05, 2018, 06:29:02 AM
The ETH platform I think is very good. The trend is bearish. All coin is affected, not just ETH. I noticed a little bit of movement coming, trend up when analyzing the graph. I'm pointing to buy in
I always buy Ethereum and write down how much and at what price, then, as I grow, I sell it. This is the best strategy for me. Which helps to make a pillow at every step.
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
Ethereum is one of the most trusted altcoins. This dump happened, because the most of ICOs were fixing their profits in fiat money. ETH will bounce back pretty soon, as the market recovers.
Activity: 7
October 05, 2018, 06:18:38 AM
Activity: 196
October 05, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
How about we think about this as terrible days for Ethereum yet at some point or another, ETH will rise once more. I generally have the flashback of what happened last January on the grounds that ETH was additionally down last September 17 precisely a year back so I am not by any stretch of the imagination stressed over ETH's status now and I am more centered around broadening my portfolio while the market is down.
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
When people start panic like this they lost their ability to think clearly and make more and more mistakes. So you really should stop doing this! Start analize situation with cool head and mabe you should take a pause?
Pages:
Jump to: