Pages:
Author

Topic: I am most worried now - page 54. (Read 195722 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 15, 2018, 11:04:39 AM
Don't worry be happy Roll Eyes
We should to be patient if we decided to work with cryptocurrency
Everything will be fine
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 15, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

there is no collapse whatsoever. Prices are simply very volatile, which is perfectly normal in free markets. Large investors want you to panic and sell what you have so they can earn big
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
I think that in this situation it is not necessary to panic, the market every day the market presents us the next surprises, I am not surprised.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 15, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
If you should worry too much you won't be able to really give justice to your decisions. It is hard to really predict the ups and down of a coin but make sure you really have the most out of it. There are so many times in my case when worries seems to get in the way when instead of gaining after the price went low I decided not to buy due to fear of losing. Maybe you should look also at the brighter side but be always observant as well. The price as of this posting is becoming green, hopefully it might go up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 15, 2018, 10:56:19 AM
Take a deep breath and relax. It was not just the collapse of ETH overall market was gone down to very much extent. I mean the overall market cap was dropped at $180 billion this is what was supposed to happen to ETH as well. Don't need to get panic. I hope things will recover when bull run will arrive...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
Honestly speaking I'm deeply worried about the present situation of the market, but what I will just say everything will back to the normal as time goes on.
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 15, 2018, 10:53:15 AM
Market will recover in the end of the year, I think. Just wait, that's all. If you be worried it could help other investors to get money, which you could get.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
Frankly I am worried too just like you , I am saying to myself this is temporary and soon will back to normal or even better. In the crypto market anything could be happen , going up and down and unpredictable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
Don't worried too much , it is normal that the market decreases due to lack of investors but soon before this year end it will be risen , so don't panic just hold your tokens and sell it by the right time.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
If you are worried it is only natural because all coins are almost in decline, but if you hold a long-term and potentially good coin then you don't have to worry because the coin will get you rich.
Activity: 54
September 15, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
you do not need worry because ethereum will increase its price. though it going now down but it does not mean ethereum end. if you buy with low price and hold it for future it will give you more profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
One part of me is worried and another one is calm and knows that everything is temporary, so just need to wait for some time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
Patience is the key to success do not worry about the price in the market we know bitcoin is falling now but this is a normal up and down the price the good to do now is to hold.

This is the truth. Really, what can change if we worry about the price changes? We cannot affect this situation. Use the time that we have now to invest in the cryptocurrencies. They will become very expensive in 2019-2020.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
September 15, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
It is normal situation for a person to be worried, especially when money was involved. So before you go into this field, you are ready for anything to happen. "Prepare for the worst and hope for the best" as they say. But you have nothing to worry about, ethereum will still exist even do the price was drop.
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 07:18:55 AM
It is too bad, I participated in some bounties when eth was 700-800, they postponed listing till better times and currently eth is only 220!
Their low speed caused my low payment!
Activity: 70
September 15, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
Don't you worry because of the thing you see for now, there's a time this will go well soon. Relax, set your mind free and don't let your emotion controls you. There's no way that this situation will last forever. Just wait and be patient, this is the best thing to do.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 07:16:31 AM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
I don't think that is the reason why ethereum price crashed so low.  The fud from the ethereum founder and this unlimited ethereum supply is what is going to kill ethereum
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 06:23:58 AM
I completely agree. Now scammers who managed to raise funds during the ICO, just sell the ethereum. And this affects the price. But today I have already started to smile a little, the price for the ethereum has started to grow, and it can not but rejoice.
Activity: 29
September 15, 2018, 06:12:26 AM
Dont worry, leave coins in your wallet. I still trust it.
Activity: 91
September 15, 2018, 06:08:51 AM
If you sink a ship by the name of ETH that all the coins will sink him. I think it's too risky for everyone. ETH will live and develop
Pages:
Jump to: