Pages:
Author

Topic: I am most worried now - page 57. (Read 195722 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 09:07:22 PM
Yeah i'm worried too. The downtrend of market affects my plan. But i still have a job to maintain my life. That's my luck. All thing i must do is waiting. So i only lose time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:06:10 PM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

I dont think ethereum will collapse because most token in market using ethereum platform. Ethereum will used for paying transaction fee. Current market condition is not good for any coin including ethereum and i think when market start recovery, ethereum price will increasing
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2018, 08:06:53 PM
Dont focused in the eth price, and focus to the coin what you've hold. Just stay positive, because what happen is normal and it will pump very soon.
Hold the coins and when you find the opportunity to sell those coins then go for it, That is the only advice that I could give.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 08:05:31 PM
Dont focused in the eth price, and focus to the coin what you've hold. Just stay positive, because what happen is normal and it will pump very soon.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 08:00:44 PM
Always try to encourage yourself, this space is unpredictable anything can happen anytime. Don't feel bad, it will all turn out good. Also, ETH is a good coin so you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
September 14, 2018, 08:00:29 PM
It seems to me that the eth is being poured just by the projects, which last year were buzzing. Moreover, there were a lot of scam schemas, and so you can fix at any price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 07:58:25 PM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

I think that was the reason behind the downfall of ETH right now, actually on my point of view ETH could be rising now because of lots of demand in market as what you've say ETH is being use as platform in almost all ICO so when demand rises prices must be going up.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 14, 2018, 07:53:47 PM
this is not the end point of ethereum..!!
even though the price is starting to fall now, it is indeed one of the problems with many gifts or other projects with the erc20 base starting to emerge and many just want to make money because there are many people who know and are easier to follow..
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 14, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
There is no cause for alarm. Your patience will give you the best in this space. Also, just to say this that, eth did not and will not collapse. What happened was only the activities of manipulators and i am glad they could not manipulate it further, because some people were expecting a drastic fall in price. Eth is now on the rise, so the coins that were formerly affected due to the fall in price of eth, will now begin to rise.
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 07:40:46 PM
its normal for humans to be worried in trouble times but for this current crypto condition, you don't need to worry because the market on its own is taking a new shape and trend to survive and put away its misery. Do your part and encourage others to do same, everything will be fine at last.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

You don't need to worry. You at least need to pay attention to the history of crypto movement, the type of crypto price movement is indeed very volatile, but when viewed year on year, crypto is a type of investment that has a fantastic profit opportunity.
Activity: 476
September 14, 2018, 07:15:24 PM
I think it is always a possibility, especially on platforms that are dependent on each other like ETH and ERC-20 tokens, so when ICOs or bounties start to fail, so does ETH and vice versa, when ETH loses value, ICOs and bounties will also be greatly affected.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
Maybe you need time to rest to make you calm. Ethereum won't die during crypto still exists, so you don't need to be afraid of ethereum's decline.
Yes, you need to be more patient. ETH is a very promising coin and a lot of ICO`s works on ERC 20 platform. Everything will be okay.
As you said, many of ICOs use ethereum as their platform and ERC-20 as a token of the project. Of course from that we can see that ethereum really has a lot of supporters throughout the world, I think that eth should be a very strong coin.
Activity: 93
September 14, 2018, 07:10:39 PM
currently there are many new platforms on ERC20 and it is good for ETH in the future because this platform will be the engine driving up the ETH. currently the price of eth falls because the new platform has not yet found its true identity, but later when they grow up, the ETH will become a crypto giant.
Activity: 100
September 14, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
Ethereum is already showing signs of a recovery, soon investors confidence will be restored and there will normalcy again, just be patient with the market
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 07:06:30 PM
I bought a few ethereum coins when it cost $ 1000 and I don't regret it. I gradually bought more eth while it was falling, and now I haven't missed the opportunity to buy. It's gonna be okay, you just have to wait.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 06:57:50 PM
I completely agree. Now scammers who managed to raise funds during the ICO, just sell the ethereum. And this affects the price. But today I have already started to smile a little, the price for the ethereum has started to grow, and it can not but rejoice.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
Maybe you need time to rest to make you calm. Ethereum won't die during crypto still exists, so you don't need to be afraid of ethereum's decline.

calm your mind, eth actually does not end quickly like this, there is always a long process if eth will end, if only the news is currently circulating it is better that we do not believe so much, because all is not necessarily correct.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 14, 2018, 06:28:49 PM
yes, I think every type of coin must have its own time, maybe at this time ethereum is experiencing a sharp fall in prices, but it certainly will not make this type of coin die, because investors already believe that ethereum has been widely used by projects a big project to run an ICO and type of ethereum coin certainly has good potential for the future. We should not worry because of the decline in Ethereum prices, what we need to do is to take advantage of the current market situation by buying as much ethereum as possible as a long-term investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
I am very worried too, I was shocked, when I saw how much the price of ETH fell, it is very bad, and it reflects the whole situation in the cryptocurrency market today
Pages:
Jump to: