Pages:
Author

Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started? - page 7. (Read 2565 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
You need to read some more details about bitcoin and get some more knowledge because if you start without some more knowlegde it's hard to participate, if you want to join the campaign you need a wallet so it is better to get a wallet before yoi join to earn some more money.

Wallet is not the important thing but rather the first important thing to do is to have a proper knowledge in bitcoin in order to answer some queries regarding on it. secondly you need to rank up your acount atleast member level and above in this forum  if you ever wanted to join a campaign because most of the campaigns nowadays are only accepting member level and above due to recent changes in the signature links.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Go to Beginner Section in homepage to know about starting in Bitcoin. Just read about articles or ask questions to your Senior
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.
as a beginners you should learn about bitcoin, things about on how you will get started, you should be always active and be responsible enough and you should know and you should know their rules and regulation to be able for you to know and learn and get knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
You need to read some more details about bitcoin and get some more knowledge because if you start without some more knowlegde it's hard to participate, if you want to join the campaign you need a wallet so it is better to get a wallet before yoi join to earn some more money.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
First of all, you have to be active on the forum and concentrate on upgrading your rank. When your rank is upgraded to Jr. Member then you can participate in bitcoin signature campaign.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

Just read first the rules and regulation and try to read the Beginners and Help Section and study first the history of bitcoin just make a research in google and you tube for additional information about bitcoin and try to open the bitcoin live today or blackfollio for additional knowledge about the trend of bitcoin then just read the other messages and question here in this forum to complete your knowledge about bitcoin I'm sure for that knowledge you prepared to make and INVESTMENT into bitcoin and lastly don't forget to read the about the risky of investment of bitcoin for your preference.   
Activity: 224
You need to follow a graph. The market is bad. Invest in if you have a lot of money. Do not start with big money.
It's not easy to make money like the old man.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
There are many things to learn first you go on trading. First you need to find out what coins to buy and how potential is it. You need to know how much you need to be a capital when trading, maybe the money you are okay to lose that is the amount you need to serve as capital. Try to do some research about trading coins for you to learn more and be a good trader and what is the characteristics of a good trader study that.
Activity: 104
Before buying a bitcoin wallet, it would be better if you know what bitcoin is. You can search for knowledge about coins by reading the blog about crypto. this will be enough to help you
Activity: 126
the Beginners and Help Section will help anyone . You'll get the informations you need There,  you may also read some of bitcoin discussions so you will have more idea 💕
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

You don't have to love what you trade - you also have to be able to laugh at your shitcoins.

Kind regards
Activity: 5
I am very new in crypto. I have been doing a lot of research and I'm very interested in SciDex as well. Are there any advice you could give me? Have you ever heard of them?
Activity: 25
Thats wrong thread to post here, i refer you to post it in BEGINNERS HELP section you will be helped a lot.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102

i am also a new comer but i tried to understand what is bitcoin all about and you have know step by step for joining bitcoin you have to learn how can you get money from bitcoin.just search for your own good and you have to earn more and more then there is a time for selling your coins,that's it.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
Go in begginers and help, read carefully and follow their instructions. This is better if you understand well. Or maybe ask your friends what is the rules here, I think they can help you.
Activity: 168
There are many ways, but the ways you can earn Bitcoin free are risky and time-consuming, you may not get the risk that you will encounter. If you want to spend money to earn Bitcoin, you can choose Mining, Trading, ICO that is what people are doing.
Activity: 43
Bitcoin does not notice anything new Bitcoin is purely patience and follow up, so if you follow a coin and know how to make it rise in the morning and evening, then you know what that coin can do so you do not have to worry about investing and trying to beat it with Bitcoin if you can be patient.
Activity: 54
Bitco is your new job first you have to try yourself a few times because if you try to buy and sell continuously you will start to put yourself in a hurry and you will be amazed at what you will do when you get down to a coin so that i have put yourself in your coin several times, you have to give.
Activity: 205
you are just like me I'm also a beginner in the bitcoin world not too master all but my advice you should see here https://cryptopotato.com/bitcoin-for-beginners/   
I learned through the web
maybe that's the first thing you should know as a beginner. and do not hesitate to ask your senior, in this forum
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I would suggest you do bitcoin signature bounty campaign. At first, you concentrate on upgrading your rank to Jr. Member, after upgrading your rank you can participate in bitcoin signature bounty and earn some bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: