Pages:
Author

Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started? - page 8. (Read 2565 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Take your time for learning about crypto coins, every coins has different developer and purposes, learning about how volatile price works. You can't deny it but when you are ready to start in Bitcoin, you're ready to leaning about trading market, else way you can earning Bitcoin by offering of your service working or joining some campaign here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I think a good start can be participation in bounty compaigh, perhaps buying bitcoins for a small amount. You can invest in both the short term and the future.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
Hi there young newbie!!Welcome to bitcoin world.As you are new here,so,your first job is study more and more about bitcoin,as far as you can.You can read the posts of the elders of this forum.You can learn many things,like the price trend,when to buy,where to buy...

Buying and holding bitcoin is the best way to earn bitcoin.You should buy bitcoin when the price goes down and hold them until the price increases.Working in this forum,like by joining signature campaigns,you can earn bitcoin easily. But it will take time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
First of all learn about cryptocurrencies, about market. Then to earn first bitcoins without investments (it is actual especially for newcomers) you can participate in bounty campaigns. Get your bounty rewars, sell them and enjoy with your bitcoins. Also you can trading with bitcoin and increase amount of it. Other ways are maining and participating in ICOs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
I think you as a beginner, the first thing you used do not how to trade, the first thing you should do is to learn some knowledge about COINS and other encryption currency, I think this is very helpful to you. If you can't work properly, I think it's a good choice for you to do a bounty job here to get some income.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Well you need to know the basics and simply how the market works. You gotta know when to buy and to sell those Bitcoins to get the maximum profit you can get out of it. Holding Bitcoins while the price is low is very hard for beginners because they often panic sell then the price goes high then they buy again then here comes the price drop again, so like this they lose interest and just gives up on investing into cryptos. You gotta know these things because it is very essential for those starters who wanted the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
My advice is that you spend some time learning more about Bitcoin, and crypto currencies generally, before investing your money. This forum is the best platform to get such knowledge, since its community is very active and helpful. Then you can start buying because the acual rates of BTC are low, and hold your bitcoins until the price go up highly.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
Since you are new in bitcoin i think you should visit all the sector of this forum and read those carefully.Learn as much as you can and as much as you have to.This forum is the best place to learning about bitcoin
Activity: 266
You must learn, learn, learn and learn more as you as possible. Because finance is a War that every one is a solider. We can die anytime when i careless. "The world is FLAT", you can use Google to search manything about "crypto, crypto currency, blockchain, Bitcoin, candlestick, etc". There are a key you should use when search on this internet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I just checked your wallet address and found that someone was kind enough to donate some Bitcoin. But with that number you can hardly invest or trade, so I think you keep it there and wait ten years and come back.
Activity: 196
Everything is just simply better to start reading a little information or listen to people who have already been sorted out in this topic for a long time.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
Firstly, you need to read and know what is Bitcoin, the definition of it, and also try to look up the Beginner & Help Section, you will got some information about it on there. After you understrand, go make a new Bitcoin Wallet. It's used for keep your Bitcoin Balance, and also for transaction.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
If you buy now then you can get a profit that is cheaper price compared to 4 months before, no newbie or senior word in bitcoin invest, everything can be done immediately, but I suggest not to wait too long because at this time the price looks up and if the wait then the price becomes expensive.
Activity: 196
I can tell from myself that I was helped by acquaintances who understand this. They helped me in the beginning and now I'm looking for all the information here and in general in the Internet space. Find yourself a person who agrees to spend his time on your training and everything will go faster. This is my personal advice to you.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
This is the best time to start as the price is down,check out on coinmarket the growth rate of bitcoin. Be patient and find out time to research about how cryptocurrency and bitcoin work.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin is interesting to get, because bitcoin can make money. If the first way to start you have to learn and read many things, after that find out about bitcoin on the internet.  Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Hey, Beginners and Help Section is a big help for you to start and know more about here in forum.
On where you can buy bitcoin, ofcourse it is also depend on your place/location on where you can buy bitcoin. On when you can buy? Ofcourse it is a good buy if the bitcoin price is low. And sell sell it when bitcoin price rise.

These will be helpful:
A guide for a beginner in 2018
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/01/17/a-complete-beginners-guide-to-bitcoin-in-2018/#2a515cc94418

It is classified regarding what you want to know about bitcoin whether it's inventor, purpose etc.
https://www.coindesk.com/information/
Activity: 168
The best way to start in Bitcoin is by researching about it. Ask your friends who are knowledgeable about it. Read articles online. This will make you aware of the different uses of Bitcoin and can help you choose how you will use this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
All you need is to go to the beginners and help in bitcoin talk forum start from that place first  and also do some research online concerning bitcoin how it work and the benefit of it also try to read some article concerning the forum ask question on any thing you feel you don't understand like that like tat you will become perfect in the forum its just a little time.
Activity: 140
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
You need to start looking for references on the internet and in this forum. It would be helpful to helpful to befriend some veterans to help you out in some ideas like in trading should you get involve in it and on so many topics you might be interested in connection to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: